Alpha Black

By CamryR5fan

"What makes you think you have something about your mate to complain about. So what he doesn't spend all his... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen Black's Pov
Apologies (A/N)
AN updates info please read
The time is close. Please read
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Must. Read. BOOKS!!!
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Cover
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Five

21.2K 736 22
By CamryR5fan

Once in our spot Marcus made me run for an hour and a half straight. After I finished running I had barely broken a sweat but was panting hard.

"Alright. Now do 50 push-ups and 50 sit-ups." He says and I growl at him

"What is this, boot camp?" I mumble and he nods

"Why yes, yes it is boot camp." He responds as I finish my 20th sit-up. After completing my push-ups and sit-ups he has me do stretches. once I'm done with my stretches I stand up straight to stretch my back.

When I look at the floor I notice Fred laying on the floor not to far away.

"Why is Fred out here?" I asked Marcus walking over to where Fred was shivering. I picked him up and cradled him against my chest. I put my coat on the floor in a next position and set him in it.

"Don't know." He says and freezes when we hear a weakish growl. We turn to see a wolf standing a few feet away.

"That's a real wolf right?" I ask looking at Marcus from the side of my eye and he nods.

"Yup, he seems to smell a shewolf. I think." He says and I nod. I walk behind a tree and shift then walk back out and glare intently at the wolf. Marcus walks over to Fred and picked him up and faced me

"We will be waiting at the opening over that way." He says and I nod slightly. The wolf still tense and hostile lays down and rolls onto his back. A pure sign of submission. I growl at him and walk away. I hear him shuffle quickly and then he appears next to me and rubs up against my wolf. I growl and snap at him but he follows unfazed.

'He is a guardian' A sweet and kind voice says and I freeze.

'What?' I ask and a blurry personage stands before me in a radiant glow of white.

'He is a guardian. He, is loyal, kind, and helpful to you and you only.' It says again and I sit. He does the same and I look at him he looks at me and licks my muzzle. I snap my jaw shut on his muzzle and he whimpers.

'As long as you are nice to him he will be nothing but nice and helpful back.' She says again

'Who are you?' I ask facing the strange light again and the light focuses and shows the moon goddess.

'Oh mother, its you.' I say and she smiles and nods.

'I sent him. He is merely a normal wolf sent to protect you.' she says and I nod at her

'Bathe him and he will stick around, Feed him he will protect you, Shelter him and he will be loyal to you.' She says before disappearing. I look at him again and sigh. What's his name?

'Peter' She says before I can no longer feel her presence. He may be small but something tells me he is stronger than Black. I shift back with my clothes on under my robe and we walk side by side to the clearing.

"So.... Why is he still here?" Marcus asks and I roll my eyes at him.

"The moon goddess sent him. I have a feeling he could beat Black anytime." I say and he nods

"Well lets get started." Marcus says and I take off the robe so I'm only in my tank top and shorts.

"Alright fire." Marcus continues lighting a match. I hold out my hand and the fire appears from the match and into the palm of my hand. Out of the corner of my eye I see peter about to pounce on Fred whom is still sleeping.

I throw the fire at Fred and it surrounds him in a ring of fire. Peter looks at me and I glare hard at him. His tail tucks between his legs and he lies down in a ball. I collect the fire back in my palm and face Marcus again.

"Great now Earth" He says and throws a rock in the air for me to catch without touching it. I close my hand around the fire suffocating it and then I use my left hand and freeze the rock in the air.

"Good, Plant/wild life." He says putting the leaf on the ground. I focus on the leaf and a big tree starts to grow right there.

"Next is wind." He says and I spin my hand in a circular motion and a small tornado sits in the palm of my left hand.

"Perfect, now water." He says and I take a deep breath and collapse the tornado. I close my eyes for a few minutes trying to concentrate and then I open my eyes and nod telling him I'm ready. He opens a water bottle and throws the water out of it towards me.

I throw my hands into the air and hold the water there. I part it between two hands and make designs with it. I multitask and write something in the air. I didn't notice what I wrote till it was already there. I had written 'Darnel. James. Black' in the air with water. I quickly drop the water and sigh sadly.

"What's on your mind?" Marcus asks and we sit and just watch the sun rise.

"I don't understand why he is so guarded and protected. And why he hates me. I'm his mate, One of the people he should love and cherish. But he has done nothing but push me away. He even admit that the only reason I was here was so he wouldn't be weak." I say with few tears down my cheeks.

"He'll come around. They always do. Men like to be on top. It's rare to find a man that prefers to be lower than his mate. Right now, you over power him and it drives him crazy. He is the second most powerful wolf in the world behind you." He says and I nod leaning my head on his shoulder.

"I wish he would accept me, it's not like I would control him. Just put him in his place when the time is needed." I say and Marcus nods laying his head on mine.

"I have to go. Its already 6 and i have to meet his mother." I say and he nods standing up.

"Peter lets go" I announce and he jumps up.

"Marcus. Please take Fred and keep him with you while I meet his mother with Peter."I say and he nods and I shift before running back to the pack house with Peter next to me. Upon reaching the house I shift back and wrap the robe tighter around me.

I walk in with Peter stuck to my side and I walk to the kitchen. I find black there still in his sleep attire and he looks up, huffs then looks back down and continues eating his food. He takes a deep breath and his eyes snap to Peter. He stand up and stalks over to him but I stand in his way.

"Move." He demands and I refuse.

"He stays." I say and he scuffs

"Upon who's orders." He says in a deadly tone. I feel a body corrupt mine and and I loose all feeling in my body.

"Mine." The goddesses voice erupts from my mouth.

"And who are you?" He asks in a snobby tone and looks at Peter who is bowing to me.

"Why I am the moon goddess." She says in a cheerful voice and he bows his head slightly.

"Why do you treat your mate the way you do?" I hear her ask him but that is the last thing I hear before the goddess forces my soul to sleep.

The next time I wake up I'm greeted by a pair of bronze eyes. The eyes belong to a blonde that is sitting next to my bed.

"Hello." I say and she smiles.

"Hello Luna." She says and I frown

"Please call me Kat. Your alpha hardly considers me his Luna." I say and she smiles apologetically at me and averts her eyes to the end of the bed. Peter laid there sprawled across the end of the bed.

"So how about we get to know each other. I have a feeling that we are gonna be great friends." I say and she nods.

"How about you eat first." She says handing me a plate with a sandwich on it. I smile and take it gratefully.

"Ok so. What pack are you originally from." She starts and I smile

After a good hour and a half of asking each other questions we finish and I get ready to meet Black's mother. I shower then dress in a yellow sundress. Lydia, whom I learned is the girl, does my make-up and hair. Once everything is done I slide on a yellow pair of flats that match my sundress. I walk out of my room with Lydia in tow. She leads me to Black's office and we knock.

"Come in" We hear after a few seconds and me and her walk in.

"Oh Katalien, this is my mother. Mother this is Katalien." He says and walks up to me and wraps his arm around my waist. I pull out of his arms and slap him. Not hard enough to make his wolf mad but hard enough to knock some sense into him.

"If you think you can play all sweet and kind mate in front of your mother and get away with it, then you are sadly mistaken. I will not be a part of your roller coaster that is different around other people. You will treat me the same in front of other people that you treat me when we are alone or when we are alone we you will treat me as if we are in front of your mother. I can't take it anymore, I have been tossed around like a beach ball in the wind by you for far to long. I wont tolerate it any longer. You better get your shit together, or I swear to the goddess above I will leave and never return." I say and storm to the door. A gentle hand grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Lets go on a walk." His mother says and I sigh but comply and nod. We walk to the garden behind the pack house and sit on a bench.

"So what was that about?" She asks and I sigh guiltily.

"Ever since I got here, he has been treating me like crap and ignoring me. He is always controlling me and is rude no matter what. Not to throw him under the bus but earlier, I think, The moon goddess took over my body with her soul and was talking to him. The first thing he said was 'And who are you?' in a snobby tone and was plain rude. I don't know what to do to make him love me, or at least be nice to me. All I dreamed about when I was younger was how amazing my mate was going to be, and how he wold treat me. But they were false hopes, Black is nothing like i ever dreamed of and might not ever be. I think it was a mistake to come here. He doesn't enjoy my company and I don't want him taking it out on innocent people because of it." I say standing up.

"Please give it two months. These people need their Luna." She says and I sigh debating it.

"Okay." I say and walk back into the pack house with her

"Peter, Bath time." I yell and I hear scrambling getting farther and farther away.

"Great." I mumble and she laughs.

"Ill see you later Mrs. Black." I say and walk away. She grabs my arm and pulls me to face her.

"Please call me mom or Heather." She says and I nod and go to find Peter.

I find him in Lydia's bedroom under her and her mates bed.

"Come on Peter." I say and he whines scooting farther back.

"Don't make me come under there." I warn and he slowly comes out.

"Good boy." I say and grab his scruff and pull him the rest of the way out. He yelps in surprise and I pick him up and carry him to my bedroom. I grab a rope and tie it around his neck and the take him out back. I tie him to the big tree and get the hose out that has a hot water control and a cold water control. I mind link Lydia to come help me and to bring swim suits and dog shampoo and she arrives with towels, shampoo, conditioner, brush, and a swim suit for me. I go behind a tree and put on the swim suit and put my dress on the deck. I grab the shampoo and conditioner and the I turn on the hose to a warm temperature. I soak peter with the hose and then squeeze soap onto his back. After rubbing him down Lydia sprays him off while I shield his eyes from the soap. After doing the conditioner too we take him from the tree and spray off his muddy paws and then we dry him with the towels.

"all done." I announce and he shakes his fur. We brush him and let him stay on the porch to dry. We decided to use the water balloons and we filed up at least 600 in four hours. Lydia mind linked all the kids 3-20 to come to the back yard in swim suits. After a bit they all arrived and we had a water balloon fight After a few hours and the involvement of the hoses we finished the fight soaking wet.

We cleaned up and went back into the house. We all went our separate ways and I went to my room with Peter. I changed into a pair of pajamas after showering again then climbed in bed.

"Night Peter." I tell the wolf, whom I was currently using as a pillow to snuggle with,before falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 21.5K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
2.2K 94 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...
548K 16K 25
[ Highest Rank: #71 in Werewolf ] His face, still, nearly inches away from mine. The deep, blue eyes that would pierce my dreams from now on. And his...
316K 7.3K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...