FRIENDS OR DEMONS

By Princessmp3

Hi everyone. Its Princess, well this is my first book that I am writing and I hope you all enjoy. This book i... More

Clover moves to Trinidad
Clovers new school
Who/What is Charlie Charlie
Everyone knows
Meeting at the cemetery
The evil sprit
Secret note
The Big Bang
What made that "Big Bang" ???
Clover friends have been control !!!
The camp out
What the....
The Shadow revels itself to revel Clover true identity
Ayoka is normal!!!!!
Clover's mom got kidnap
Set ups
Held prisoner

The kidnap

47 3 3
By Princessmp3

She ran up to her cousin and ask " What's the bad news, what happen?". Her cousin told her that Steve and Michael was kidnap. Clover stood frozen the look on her face was white. She asked many questions but they couldn't have answer her. Clover went home and sat on her bed. She was thinking how they could have been kidnap. She was confused, she asked herself many questions but she didn't know herself. At the middle of the night, she had a very bad dream. She dream that Michael and Steve was locked in a cemetary and they had no where to go. But then she had her secret that no one know. She woke up wondering if she could tell her friends. But if she did will they believe her or would they think she was crazy. She didn't know what to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 44.2K 157
The werewolves have left the shadows of the mountains. They now walk the streets in their true form without fear of being seen. The packs had grown t...
13K 1.2K 63
ONC 2023 Shortlist Astrid, the Princess of Eurovea, a country existing several centuries in the future, had led a happy and sheltered life in the ca...
Mahal By Rosy

Paranormal

6.2K 872 21
She is walking in the dark corridors which are barely lit, the only source of light is the torch light in her hand. As she is walking she heard someo...
Bite Me By alicia

Paranormal

10.3M 413K 37
Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed all his life - until he falls for the A...