Ayoka is normal!!!!!

Clover woke up in her own bed and saw her grate grandma next to her. She asked her grandma how did she reach here and Beverly told her that she bought her back. Clover said thanks. On Saturday Clover went on a picnic with her mom. When Clover came out off the car, she saw her friend Ayoka. She looked at Ayoka and the funny thing is that Ayoka was normal. She wondered how was that possible. Ayoka ran up to her and said "Clover you are normal but how. Were you being controll." Clover explain to her everything that was happening and the look on Ayoka face was very shocking. Ayoka said "Girl you are part off the ghost bride that sold her soul..... girl I see ghost and now wow." Clover was shocked when she heard that and then Clover asked her " Ayoka if you can see ghost and I keep on getting notes maybe we might be able to save the world and our friends." Ayoka was so happy that she said " Yea and we might be heros and oh my." Clover said " Get a hold of yourself we got work to do. But first lets eat my mom came here for a picnic. She went to her mom and told her Ayoka will be joining us for the picnic. After they ate, Clover's mom got a call from her boss saying that she had to come to work. Her mom told her that Ayoka and her can go home. Clover said "Okay mom bye have a nice day." After her mom left, Clover got a note in purse. Ayoka asked what did the note say. The note said " Clover I know that your grandma told you everything but she doesn't know who I am. I am watching you and your friend each and every single move you both make and Clover you can trust me because I am here to protect you. Clover I am one of your friend but for now I rather be here than showing you who I am. Take care for now Clover good luck to you and your friend. And remember these notes may come in handy......." Ayoka said " Clover do you think we can trust this person" She said " Yes we have to but if he betray us I won't spare him.