The Shadow revels itself to revel Clover true identity

As soon as the shadow came to colour came to colour, Clover was in a state of shock. It was her grate grandmother Beverly. Clover couldn't believe that the creepy shadow was her grate grandmother. Beverly said " My sweet child look how beautiful you have grown.I always watched you grow now you are just like your mom." Clover said " Grandma oh my grandma I can't believe it. I saw pictures and I heard stories off you and now grandma. That means grandma you know my secret." Beverly said " Yes my sweet child and I know that your half ghost is part off the ghost bride. Its said that many years ago that there were two people that were madly in love with each other and they were going to get married but on the day of the wedding her husband didn't show up. The next day her husband to be was madly inlove with his sister she couldn't do anything and on that same day she sold her soul to the devil himself and then her sister and the man she love got married the next day. She couldn't stand seeing them together and at the same night she got dressed in her wedding dress and took up a sharp axe and went to there house but the new married couple didn't see what was coming. She chapped them up and the next morning the police officers came into the bedroom and saw her sitting there humming the wedding song. But all of a sudden she jump out the window and she died. And the day you were born that was the same day half of her soul appered in your body." Clover was in a state of shock but still Clover wonder what does any of that has to do with her and her grandma said " Ever since she sold her soul that evil sprit appear in your body, that means everyone in the world is in danger because the devil is controling them from your body." Clover was in a state of shock that she fainted on the spot.