Clover moves to Trinidad

This story is about seven friends. But then one day something bad happen. Mostly people don't believe in ghost or demons until one girl tried to protect her friends from those things. Lets start from the beginning.......

"Mom do we really have to move to Trinidad" Clover asked. Her mom said " Yes honey we have to its much better there". " But mom what school do I have to go to everything will be diffrent there". "I know sweetie but I have been sent there for important work but we will be there for a long time". " Okay mom if its that important I won't behave like a brat". "Okay sweetie go to bed now good night". "Good night mom". A the day after it was time for them to leave Clover said good bye to her friends and she hope to see them soon. As soon as they reached Trinidad Clover took a deep breath and her mom said welcom to our new home.

                                                                        Clovers new school

As soon as they reached there new home, she helped her mom get the house in shape. It was night, Clovers mom told her that she would be going to her cousin Shawn school. The name off the school was Barrackpore West Secondary School. She was excited to meet her cousin after a long time..... It was a wonderful Monday morning, Clover mom told her to get dress she will drop her to school. As soon as she got to school, she was very scared and shy. Her mom left her and she went to see if she can find her cousin Shawn. She saw him at the canteen. She ran up to him and gave him a big hug. Shawn was supprised to see his cousin Clover. He introduce her to some of his friends. Shawn said " this is my cousin Clover, she just moved from Canada". They all said hello and Shawn then said " Clover this is Steve, Michael, Andell and Taurel". She told them hi as if she was shy.