Alpha (#1 of the Alpha series)

By Death_by_Book

Roxy was always tormented by her best friend's big brother, so she left before she turned into a werewolf for... More

Alpha Introduction
Chapter One-The City and Kevin
Chapter Two-The New Moon Pack and Jillian
Chapter Three-Home and Hue
Chapter Four-Being Home and Trouble
Chapter Five-The New Moon Pack and the Town Pack
Chapter Seven-The War Ends
Chapter Eight-Hue's Proposition
Chapter Nine-The Choice
Chapter Ten:The Last Chapter-The Ceramony
Note to readers

Chapter Six-Kevin

5.5K 128 0
By Death_by_Book

Natalya was waiting in her car for me as soon as I got home. I gave her a quick hug, then told her where to go. She drove there as I called Kevin's phone.

"Hello Roxy."

"I'm coming over. Me and you are going to have a little talk"

"Ah, I get the feeling we're going to talk about the wolf I killed for your number." I growled and let my claws out.

"I'm going to kill you." I say, then I hang up.

Natalya drives me to the Penthouse. We're greeted by Moonlight Pack members, they let us go in. I have a feeling that Kevin ordered them too. I open the door to where we ate dinner with him.

"Ah, young Roxy Newmoon. So good to see you." He smiles.

"Cut the shit Kevin." He frowns. "You know why I'm here. I'm here to kill you." I smile as I say it. "And once your dead, I'm going to take the rest of your pack and territory and I'm going show them how a pack should be."

I crouch as he stands up. My claws grown, my ears already formed as a wolf's, my fur starting to grow, and my yellow eyes staring him down. He smiles, his eyes going silver, his fur growing, his teeth sharpening, and then his body starts to bend inward. I start to shift, shedding my clothes as I did so. I face him as he shifts.

"Time to die, Kevin."

"I do wish it hadn't come to this, Roxy. Last chance to back off."

"Never. I've been waiting to do this for a long time now." I growl at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.6K 226 20
"Look can you just reject me so we can get on with our lives?" I begged. He quirked his head to the side and looked at me like I was crazy, "What ar...
5.6K 385 28
Dreams are fragments of our thoughts and imaginations. Jennie James, an orphan working two part time jobs while studying, have been dreaming things...