Chapter Six-Kevin

Natalya was waiting in her car for me as soon as I got home. I gave her a quick hug, then told her where to go. She drove there as I called Kevin's phone.

"Hello Roxy."

"I'm coming over. Me and you are going to have a little talk"

"Ah, I get the feeling we're going to talk about the wolf I killed for your number." I growled and let my claws out.

"I'm going to kill you." I say, then I hang up.

Natalya drives me to the Penthouse. We're greeted by Moonlight Pack members, they let us go in. I have a feeling that Kevin ordered them too. I open the door to where we ate dinner with him.

"Ah, young Roxy Newmoon. So good to see you." He smiles.

"Cut the shit Kevin." He frowns. "You know why I'm here. I'm here to kill you." I smile as I say it. "And once your dead, I'm going to take the rest of your pack and territory and I'm going show them how a pack should be."

I crouch as he stands up. My claws grown, my ears already formed as a wolf's, my fur starting to grow, and my yellow eyes staring him down. He smiles, his eyes going silver, his fur growing, his teeth sharpening, and then his body starts to bend inward. I start to shift, shedding my clothes as I did so. I face him as he shifts.

"Time to die, Kevin."

"I do wish it hadn't come to this, Roxy. Last chance to back off."

"Never. I've been waiting to do this for a long time now." I growl at him.