Lost and Found

Autorstwa KeigoTakami96

If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware... Więcej

Chapter 1: Searching
Chapter 2: Merida
Chapter 3: Dragon Problem
Chapter 4: Jack
Chapter 5: Rapunzel
Chapter 7: Merida's Return
Chapter 8: Elsa
Chapter 9: Two More
Chapter 10: Danger
Chapter 11: Taken
Chapter 12: Two Years
Chapter 13: Mother
Chapter 14: Drago
Chapter 15: Battle
Chapter 16: Lost and Found
Chapter 17: Hypnotised
Chapter 18: The Task
Chapter 19: Cornered
Chapter 20: Fight
Chapter 21: Dead?
Chapter 22: Searching Pt 2
Chapter 23: Party
Chapter 24: Lost
Chapter 25: Dagur
Chapter 26: The Plan
Chapter 27: Found
Chapter 28: Covering My Tracks
Chapter 29: Back to Berk
Chapter 30: The Final Battle
Chapter 31: Destiny
Book 2

Chapter 6: Surprise

637 17 7
Autorstwa KeigoTakami96

Astrid POV

I landed not long before night fall, I felt bad that I had been gone for nearly three days. I headed quietly for my hut only to find that there was a stranger already sleeping there.

I held my axe in her direction before yelling "who are you and what are you doing in my hut?" I scared her awake. She sat on my bed looking terrified when Hiccup came charging in.

"Astrid, where have you, never mind, she's a visitor, please will you lower the axe?" he asked as calmly as he always did.

"I heard yelling, what's going on?" Jack had appeared out of nowhere.

I lowered my axe "why is she in my hut?" I demanded he explain.

"you were missing and she needed somewhere to sleep, I figured you wouldn't mind" he said hopefully.

"fine, I'll sleep downstairs" I sighed. Jack stayed after Hiccup had left and came to sit with me just outside.

He handed me my axe "wanna go attack some trees?" he asked making me smile.

"Sure" I stood up heading over to the tree I had been using for target practice and threw the axe at it. Jack looked amazed when he tried to pull the axe out and failed.

"Nice throw"

"I've done better" I replied yanking the axe out of the tree

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

33.2K 1.1K 61
Most of my life I have been hiding from everyone and everything. Without my best friend, though, I wouldn't have survived. One seemingly normal day...
27K 713 16
Takes places soon after the Red Death is demolished by the teens and their dragons and progresses on in time. Things start to happen between Astrid a...
83.1K 1.3K 42
DISCONTINUED BUT KEEP ON READING I AM CURRENTLY RE-WRITING THE BOOK SO GO CHECK THAT ONE OUT Fifteen year old hiccup runs away from home because he...
9.4K 235 30
If you are reading this story on any platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of malware attack. If you wish to read the origina...