Muslim Teen

By maymay621

This story is about a Muslim girl's life. The protagonist, Fatima, is a teen and moved to oh so many places... More

Friends For-Never
Attending West Wridgebater High School
Chemistry
A Story To Tell
Dream Land
I think i've got a crush!
Surprise!
Weekend
Trying to dig in
Bad News
Dinner
Epilogue

-Authors Note-

2.3K 53 10
By maymay621

  Heyyy guyss, its the Author of "Muslim Teen".

I just wanted to let u guys know that im probably going to be writing about 1 chapter everday or 2 chapters if im bored or have time. I also want to change the title from 'Muslim Teen' to something else. You can comment on my profile or just comment on the first chapter for a new title & i'll pickk. Also when i find out how to post pics for the stories, there'll b a pic of Fatima and Alyssa & Sameen and other new characters that i'll introduce later in the story. I'll also be getting a cover for the story once i find someone to make it. Again, if you guys think you make good covers follow me & write on my profile of any ideas you have for the cover, i'd love to see what you guys have. Comment and vote & follow pleasee !

I'd also love to thank my friend twixbaraka. Without her i wouldnt know what i'd write for my first story. I got this topic from her and i'd love for you guys to check her page out and read some of her amazing stories! Also, if you guys like her stories please follow vote & comment on her stories and pagee !

-Maysoon<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

THRONE By ♡

Fanfiction

966 89 6
A king who was very loyal to his throne and kingdom got killed by his own brother and the blame was on to the King's son who was a 10 year old kid th...
1.9K 150 9
Seems to be simple... But not so simple as you think... When you meet someone who can predict future and what if it exactly happens.... What will be...
9.5K 539 8
Continuation of Prithvi and Kritika's wedding track Peep in to know.. ✨
4.1K 76 14
The girl who was heartbroken with her love tries to act cool and courageous, but even after 1 year she was the same heart broken girl. And when her f...