Dragon Witch: Shadow of the p...

By DragonWitchPrincess

(Book 1 of the Dragon Witch series) It's been years since Gondra- land that became a haven for dragons and th... More

Friendly battle
Bullies
Enemies from the Past
Ambush at Shadow Mountain
Rescue in the Past
Allied Meeting
Nightmare
Uneasy alliance
Allying with the enemy
Plots Revelation and plots

Dedications

54 3 0
By DragonWitchPrincess

Special thanks to friends:

KellyParker7 : you will always be my "Deafy". Thanks for putting up with me!

Jo-Jo: despite my horrid prank you stuck around and I love having you as my little sister. The dragons will always be near when you're around.

Bianca: You're practically a story expert, thanks for viewing and giving me tips and tricks when needed. Magic is always near.

And to everyone else who wanted to see this launched into the skies, big thanks!

Extra special thanks to Alyssa for letting me borrow Lily. Hope i did her justice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 5
*Year 2* After a meet with the Weasley's the kids were going back to Hogwarts for their second year. Getting the supplies they meet some new people...
29K 2.4K 34
Every fifty years, the Dragons of Flareia choose a new Dragonheir - a human companion with whom to share their power and assist in ruling their respe...
55.6K 1.9K 55
Danielle Carpenter has lived a life some might call boring, but she'd always loved language, and however much her parents might say specializing in O...
101K 4.7K 38
In a world torn between heroes and villains, it can be a dangerous and hostile place. Some take comfort in the Gifted that stand up against those wh...