Demon's Tale.

By purescent_

#674 in FANFICTION #128 in FANTASY #4 in BAEKHYUN #240 in EXO Dark secrets are meant to be kept till death. B... More

Prologue.
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
Special Chapter I
014
015
016
017
Special Chapter II
018
019
020
Special Chapter III
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
Special Chapter IV
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044 - FINAL
EPILOGUE
WINGS
Special Chapter V
Special Chapter VI
DREAME
Broken Hearts Club

006

8K 446 165
By purescent_

I don't really want my readers to wait for a long time for an update..

Because I know what it feel TT

So, an update for you! <3

purescent loves her followers :*

---------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun.

I groaned when I heard a soft giggled from someone who had been tickled by some creature named D.O.

Right after that, I heard my curtains pulled away and that's when the sun rays hit perfectly on my face, burning my skin, ruining my beauty sleep.

“Morning Baek.” D.O said once he saw me stirred up and eventually opened my eyes. One by one of us stirred up and wake up with a moody face.

“How are you feeling?” D.O asked in a lively tone , trying to break an icy silence between us.

As if on cue, baby Chan Neul reached out her hand from the empty gaps of the crib, calling for us to come and play with her.
D.O smiled before he brought her out of the crib while all of us sat in circle.

D.O placed Chan Neul on his lap as she eyed us with her . . . cute eyes.

“Do you want to play with oppa, Chan Neul?” Chanyeol asked. Chan Neul tilted her head a bit and crawled towards Chanyeol who sat next to me.

“How about we introduce ourselves to you, Chan Neul?” Chanyeol asked again, without getting any response from her.

I scoffed loudly.

Of course.. How could a baby talk and understand any words that we were talking. . .

“I am happy virus Park Chanyeol. I'm 22 years old.” Chanyeol said slowly, emphasizing each words so Chan Neul could catch up but she's too young to understand each of it.

“Yo, waddup, I'm Kris! I'm 25 years old.” Kris joined in and shakes his hand with her.

What?! Kris hyung too?!

I watched Kris with betrayal.
How could he . .

Soon, all of them introduce themselves to her except me.

“Baekhyun hyung your turn.” Tao nudged my arm.

I glared at her fiercely so that she knew she shouldn't mess around with me.

But to my surprise, she giggled. 

What does baby nowadays eat?

“Baekhyun. 22 years old.” I swatted her hand away when she try to reach for my hands.

I sighed as I mentally curse myself because I just introduce myself to a baby who basically didn't know anything.

I felt something on my lap and I froze when I saw it was Chan Neul who sat comfortably on my lap.

“D.O, take her away.” I commanded in warning tone.
Oh my God, I might break her arms if I push her off me.

Right before D.O could took her away from me, she cried loudly until I decided to covered my ears with my hands.

“ughhh. . Shh.” I patted her back while I hugged her to stop her from crying.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry.” I apologized to the baby and I mentally slapped myself for that.

She was still crying until at one point we didn't hear anything.
Ohh.. Die already?

“Why she's so quiet?” Kai whispered, I could sensed fear from him .

Sehun immediately checked Chan Neul who stayed quiet in my embrace.

“She's sleeping.” Sehun said and all of them sighed in relieve.
Uhm, why is that?

“Phew. . I thought Baekhyun kill her silently.” Chen chuckled.
“Yah, I'm not that bad!” I exclaimed.

“We are demons after all.” Lay shrugged.

“Shh. . She want to get some sleep.” Suho said as he put his index finger on his lips.
All of us sealed our mouth. I slowly put her on the bed since all of them wanted to stare at her while she was sleeping.
How weird..

She stirred up after awhile and cried again.
What's wrong with her.. I think my eardrum could popped out of my ear!

“Why are you crying my baby princess?” D.O cooed while he carried her. He patted her back as he walked back and forth.  
MY BABY PRINCESS? Whatta..

“Do you think she want some milk?” Chanyeol asked. 
Bingo! That's it!

“That makes sense. Good job, Chan.” I said, supporting him.

“But how to make the baby's milk?” Tao asked and shifted his gaze to me.

“No! Don't look at me like that.” I immediately put my hands upward in surrender.
I'm seriously not gonna make it even though Chanyeol burnt me down, Tao wushu-ing me nor D.O choked me.

“I think I know.” D.O spoke out and walked to the kitchen. Phew..

We followed him from behind as we watched everything that he did.

D.O gave Chan Neul to Suho and Suho smile widely when he got to hold the little Chan Neul in his arms.

She stop crying when she got a bottle of milk from D.O. She held it and drank it cutely. We let her sat on the floor while D.O cooked something for us.

After D.O cooked, he served the meal on the table and we ate it like we haven't eat anything in ages.
It was very delicious! Well, D.O ~

We heard a loud thump near us and our gaze shifted to Chan Neul.
She was trying to... 
Stand up? She tried to stand up back after failed just now.

We stop eating and watched Chan Neul. She try to stand up by herself and it's cute..
She often fell back but that's doesn't mean she should stop.

“I can't believe we are watching how a baby trying to stand up.” Luhan said, clasped both of his hands as he watched her in admiration.

“Her first step by herself.” D.O whispered as his eyes sparkled.

After 25 times fell down from trying to stand up, she finally succeed to stand up even though it not straight. 

She walked to us slowly and fell down again yet she stand up back and walked to us.

“She's so cute!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he stared lovingly at Chan Neul.
I can't deny that she was very cute at that time . .

Finally, she reached us and straight away went to D.O. We heard her soft pants because she was tired from the walking session.

She put her little hands on D.O lap and looked at D.O straight into his eyes.
I can felt that D.O melted due to her cuteness.  

“A-appa.” She said and all of our eyes widened. 

“Appa?” D.O asked. I swore he gonna cry.

“Appa!” She smiled.
D.O jolted in happiness as he immediately carried Chan Neul and hugged her tightly.

“Awww! I'm her appa!” D.O shouted excitedly.

Looks like Chan Neul had choose who will be her father ..

---------------------------------------------------------

OMGee .. How could Chan Neul got a new hot father?! I want to! *stomps my feet on the floor*

Hey, how was this chapter?! I know it's superb; beyond boring! But still hold on, I'm gonna write the next chapter better than this TT Please forgive me TT

So, who do you think the second Chan Neul's new hot father hahahahah xD

5 comments in one night from different person/username and I'll update tomorrow!

Hey, I just want to ask if any of my reader loves to read manga? I just read Kamisama Hajimemashita! Do read it, it's very good! Tomoe-dono very hawt -- If you had read some awesome manga, recommend it to me ^^

Read. Vote. Comments :*

purescent loves her readers :*

< Edited on Sun, 25  Dec 2016 >

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 1.1K 40
NEW VIDEO!UPDATED 26.06.2018] (31 seconds video for the final chapters) ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ https://youtu.be/wq3aMgd86dg Trailer Video! Check it out here https:...
133K 6.4K 13
|COMPLETED| A story wherein EXO members admire Baekhyun except for Chanyeol, and Baekhyun likes no one else but Chanyeol all along. Pairings: Chanye...
83.8K 3.1K 41
Kay is just an ordinary girl.. or so what you thought. Now that EXO comes into the story, her life gets harder. What will she do with these 12 dorks...
4.3K 238 27
What happens when the world is suddenly void of all people over the age of thirty and under the age of twenty? Where have they all gone? What will be...