Lamia Blood 2 BWWM ( Complete...

By LBKeen

"Mhmm, he loves me. Especially when I'm covered in the blood of the innocent lives I've taken."--- Serin Yori... More

Author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 prt 1
Chapter 2 prt 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Prolouge

1.6K 106 11
By LBKeen

I don't remember the wedding all to well. The smiles, the yells of congratulations all faded into the back. Ryan took my hand and lead me to a limo. He pulled me close to his side, and stared into my eyes the color of his black and blue easily capturing my attention. 

The ride was happy and ironically I didn't feel so betrayed anymore. I mean...he was my husband now, and it wasn't as if he'd hurt anyone that I loved. He'd promised me he didn't have any dirty intentions. 

We stopped somewhere near the border, the driver opened the door and I eagerly took Ryans hand to get out. We walked towards the cabin I ignored the tiny chill that flooded my body suddenly. 

I figured it had to be the air, but when the door opened after Ryan pushed slightly I knew with growing horror as men exited and sudden;y grabbed me and dragged me inside that my worst nightmare had come true. 

I screamed for Ryan but he didn't answer, I couldn't seem to gather my strength, that's when I noticed my lovely wedding ring glowing green in the center. They dragged me to the center of a wiccan circle, candles littered the floor, and the air was thick with incense. 

Ryan stood outside of it as the men chained me to the ground. "It won't hurt a bit, it will just make you more...agreeable."

A voice in the shadows started to chant, and soon as my eyes flooded red and I felt rage fill me. I could also feel my heart growing colder and colder. And as I stared at Ryan, who seemed very pleased with himself.

I realized  I was happy I couldn't feel anymore...so happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 64 23
" Skyes, its about us. This is very important to me. Skyes... do you love me?" I pause. Do i? I don't even know because i would have feelings then it...
4.2K 147 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...
70 1 31
[COMPLETED] Cold. Apathetic. Bizzare. And disturbing. Those are the words servants of the castle in the vampire kingdom of Lamia, use to describe th...
1M 52.2K 56
{Originally Lovely Tears Of Blood} I walked into my bedroom after a long day at school, Martha had cut my hair at sheared angle making it look horrid...