Lamia Blood 2 BWWM ( Complete...

By LBKeen

"Mhmm, he loves me. Especially when I'm covered in the blood of the innocent lives I've taken."--- Serin Yori... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 prt 1
Chapter 2 prt 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Author Note

2.4K 75 1
By LBKeen

As everyone knows I wrote a previous "LB2", just trying to see if I could go the distance. Since the beginning of that project, I felt myself growing weary as I wrote it. And when I grow annoyed and bored, it's a sign that what I'm writing isn't really what I want to see. So, I stopped. Going back to the chalk board and re-doing scenes, changing the plot, growing the age from a 13-19 theme, to a 19-25 age theme. 

I figure the character can't be kept in teenage angst, and I wanted to develop the other characters around her. There was also the whole, having written this story the first time based in New York I wished to return  to the "Birth Place" and its actually worked out fine as platform for other umm series ideas, but those are for later. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story AS much as I enjoyed re-writing...I don't update anything every day it's just not in my nature, but since I did say I would upload this earlier and I"m late I"ll give out three chapter...including the prolouge.

So Enjoy, and Review...LBK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
10K 908 38
It's been four years since vampires were exposed to the public, but Stella Newman has never really minded them that much. Until one summer she decide...
881K 39.5K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
7.4K 1.1K 24
After seeing his father murdered by the king's army, Lenrith vows to make the vampire king pay for the crime. With the army invading his homeland, Le...