Worth The Risk {h.s}

By GlampireBytez93

"Dr. Styles will be in soon." Everything in seventeen year old Jessica Sinclair's easy going life becomes mor... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Important Update.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.

Chapter 18.

9K 193 50
By GlampireBytez93

"Who were you talking to on the phone before we went to bed?" Heather asked.

I saw Macy glance at me from across the table but she didn't say anything. She already had a good idea who it was and she was right. Harry had sounded so different and I'd worried about him a lot. It was kind of irrational because he was a grown man who could take care of himself but the worry was still there. I loved him more than I could put into words and I'd gotten used to spending most of my time with him.

"It was just my mom's friend wondering how she's doing."

"That late?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I guess."

"How is she, anyways? Your mom, I mean." Macy said.

I grimaced. She hadn't made very much progress since I'd been visiting her. The pills had really damaged her internal organs. I was hoping she would get better soon for her sake and for mine.

"She's doing alright, kind of."

After we'd finished breakfast I excused myself to leave with the excuse that I needed to get some things done around the house. I hated the lies I had to tell all the time but it was for Harry and I. Macy was the only one I trusted with information about us and there were way too many other ears listening in.

I drove home, showered and redressed. It felt sort of strange to shower in my own house and I missed the strawberry fields shower set that I always used at Harry's house. I was about to call him when my phone rang in my hand. An unknown number showed up on my screen.

"Hello,"

"Jessica, it's me. Please hear me out. Don't hang up, okay?" My dad said.

I stayed silent.

"If your mom doesn't get released from the hospital in the next few days, I'm filing for full custody of you."

"Dad, you can't do this. Mom will be out in time and, for now, I'm doing just fine."

"You're still in high school. You need a parent figure in your life. People your age make bad decisions."

"I'm mature and can take care of myself. I'm not a little kid anymore, dad."

"I'm not joking, Jessica. I'll be checking in and I will get full custody of you if your mom doesn't come home soon."

"You really can't." I was defensive now, my voice cold as ice. "Mom pressed charges against you."

"She dropped them." He said and hung up the phone.

I called Harry after that and he told me I could come over to his place. I drove there with shaking hands. Harry was waiting for me inside with his front door open.

"Harry," I murmured into his chest when he hugged me.

He shut the door behind us and I sat down next to him on the couch. His arm snaked out to wrap around me and I leaned into him. He had on a plain white T-shirt and navy sweat pants. I'd never seen him dressed this way before but he still looked good. He had the kind of body that anything would look good on.

"What's bothering you, babe?" He asked,

I tilted my head up for a kiss before answering. I explained to him how my dad called and what he had said to me.

"Everything will be okay, I promise."

"What if he actually goes through with this, Harry? I'll have to live with him if he gets full custody. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even live in town. I wouldn't be able to see you as much. What if I couldn't see you at all?"

I was on the verge of tears by the time I'd finished talking. Harry brought his fingers to the underside of my chin and turned my face to his.

"He won't. You're seventeen, soon to be eighteen, and the judge won't give your dad custody if you don't want to stay with him. Your mom will get better soon, anyways, and he won't even have to file for custody."

Harry's eyes burned into mine and my insides heated up as his hand trailed down my side. I nodded and tried to believe Harry's encouraging words. He never failed to make me feel better. Maybe he was right.

"Okay,"

I knew my senior year of high school would be stressful but I didn't expect it to be like this. It took a lot of my energy lying to my friends, keeping secrets, and being strong for my mom, while also trying to keep our house up and running. My mom had given me a list at the hospital of what needed to be done and where to go for them. I had her card that was connected to her savings account but it was still a big load to handle. There were bills for everything. Food wasn't so much of a problem because I didn't eat that much and a lot of evenings I would eat dinner with Harry.

Besides from all of that, I had to worry about Trent outing Harry and I. It made me feel on edge at all times. I hadn't heard anything from him in a while, anyways.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Harry asked, leaning in to kiss my neck.

"I think Trent might have stopped targeting me. He hasn't talked to me for a good while."

"That's great, but still keep an eye on him. I don't trust that kid."

"Yeah, of course,"

Harry's hand grazed my thigh and he turned to press his lips to mine. The kiss was short and sweet. He leaned back against the couch with a huff and looked down.

"Something wrong?"

"I have a hangover." Harry said. "I guess I had a few drinks too many last night. It's so unlike me, honestly."

I leaned against him and ran a hand through his messy curls. He looked good for having a hangover, but didn't he always look good? I was about to say something when he interrupted.

Harry's eyebrows shot up before he spoke. His voice came out animated and full of excitement. "I bought something for you. Wait here, I'll go get it."

"Harry!"

He jumped up from beside me and jogged to the stairs. I heard his fast footsteps go all the way up. He was just about back down when I heard his voice again.

"Close your eyes, Jess!"

He was overly excited about what he'd bought for me and it was adorable. I closed my eyes and let him know that I was ready. I heard him approach me.

"Okay, you can look now."

I opened my eyes and Harry was holding up lingerie. It was scrimpy and pale pink with lots of straps, lined with white lace at the top. It looked like it would barely land on my upper thighs if I put it on.

"And these," Harry said, grabbing a pare of matching thongs from the coffee table next to him. "Model this for me?"

"Harry, it's so pretty. I just don't. . . I've never wore anything like that before."

"You'll look great, trust me."

After changing in his downstairs bathroom, I leaned against the wall next to the front room where Harry sat on the couch. I didn't know why I was so nervous to let him see me in this. He'd seen me naked so many times that this should be nothing.

"I've got it on." I said.

"Show me."

I took in a deep, shaky breath and walked through the doorway. I tried to walk with a swing in my hips, trying to be sexy but I laughed in the middle. I was sure I looked ridiculous.

"You look sexy." Harry said.

I giggled and walked over to him and stood between his spread legs. His hands grasped my thighs and guided me down to straddle him. He rubbed down my back and leaned in to kiss the skin of my chest. The lingerie was very low cut and showed a lot of cleavage. Harry sprinkled kisses over the swell of my breasts and he sucked on my nipple through the thin material making me throw my head back. Harry laughed and rested his hands on the small of my back.

"I feel so strange wearing this." I said.

"Don't. You look so sexy in it, Jess. I'm pretty sure this little outfit was made especially for your body."

Despite the gift from Harry and being on his lap, I couldn't shake the worrisome feeling about my dad getting custody of me. It would be a disaster and I didn't know what I would do if it actually happened and caused me to not be able to see Harry. I'd gotten so used to being with him and loved him so much that I couldn't imagine my life without him.

"Maybe," I hated asking because it was embarrassing but I needed a distraction and my body craved his. "Harry, can we like. . . You want to, uh. . ."

Harry interrupted my awkward rambling. "Are you're asking me to fuck you? The answer is yes, if that's the case."

My cheeks reddened and I nodded, leaning in to kiss his lips. I scooted forward on his lap and moved my hips against him. My hands slipped under his T-shirt, running over his lean muscles.

"I'm just stressed, but it seems like I always am lately. This," I motioned between us, "takes my mind off things, relaxes me." My face was still red; I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"You don't have to be shy about it, or shy with me. I love you and I love making love to you. You can have my body whenever you like."

I sucked in a deep breath. He usually called it 'fucking' when we would have sex. I liked the sound of him calling it 'making love'. It made it convincing that he really loved me. I already knew that, though.

"Especially in this this outfit. It makes it feel kinky." He said.

My hands slid back under his shirt and he raised his arms up, letting me pull it off of him. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips on his, moving them fast and not wasting any time. Harry pushed my lips apart with his tongue, his arms wrapping around me and pressing me against him hard. My body felt like fire inside like it always did when I was with him this way. The sweet feeling in my chest intensified as Harry deepened our kiss, his lips moving on mine harder, his fingers digging into my hips.

"It's in the middle of the day." I gasped against his mouth.

"Doesn't matter,"

I pressed up against Harry's bare chest, and moved my legs out farther on the couch. I could feel his erection pushing against my middle and I threw my head back for a moment, grasping onto his shoulders. I yearned for him to be moving inside me, his hips clashing and grinding against my own. I yearned to see his face when he got really into it, darkened green eyes with blown pupils, teeth biting down on his bottom lip in between kisses.

Harry guided me down onto my back, his body weight pushing against me. His mouth kissed and sucked at my neck, making me whimper and move my hips up into his. Neither of us could keep our hands off of each other or stop kissing long enough to get a proper breath. My head was already spinning, my worries from before almost gone.

Harry's hand slipped under the thin, silky material of my lingerie, trailing up my torso and cupping my breast. His thumb flicked over my nipple, teasing me as his other hand held my head in place for a kiss. His tongue dipped inside my mouth, not leaving anywhere unattended, as he still flicked at my nipple and drove me crazy. He moved his other hand from my face, down my body and between my legs.

"You're already wet for me." Harry said. "Good girl,"

I moaned at his words, pushing upwards against his hand. There was just something about him calling me 'good girl' that made everything seem hotter. It reminded me that he was years older than me, more mature, more experienced. It made me feel dirty and even more turned on.

"You like when I call you that." It was a statement, not a question.

"Mhmm,"

Harry pushed the pale pink material to the side and ran a finger up my center, staring straight into my eyes as he did so. He repeated his action and then put one finger deep inside me. I moaned and clenched around him.

"Please take me to your bedroom." I panted.

Harry pulled his finger from me and pressed his lips to mine for a long, deep kiss before climbing from the top of me. He grabbed me by the wrist and headed towards the stairs. We went up a few steps and he pinned me against the wall with his body. I grabbed his face and pulled it down to mine, kissing him and letting my hands palm over the bulge in his pants. We made it up the rest of the stairs, stopping three different times because we couldn't wait any longer.

Once in Harry's bedroom, he tugged off his remaining clothes except for his boxers. I started to pull off my lingerie but Harry walked to me, stopping me with a quick hand.

"Keep it on. I want to be the one to take it off you."

I lowered my hands back to my sides and Harry led me to the edge his bed. He grabbed the hem of the lingerie top that barely dusted my thighs, pulling it upwards, moving my hair aside, and tugging it over my head. He got on his knees in front of me and gently pulled the thongs down my legs. Once they were pooled around my ankles, I stepped out of them, leaving myself completely naked and gazing down at Harry who was still on his knees.

"Beautiful," He breathed.

Harry grasped onto my thighs and kissed all the way up, soft kisses that drove me wild. Pushing my legs apart, he kissed between them, licking the wetness that had gathered there.

"Please, Harry."

Harry stood up, removed his boxers and guided me down onto his bed. His body weight pushed down on me, his hips settling between my parted legs. We kissed, touched, and teased, changing positions and driving each other crazy until neither of us could take any more. I had already began to work up a sweat and I felt insatiable, needing him inside me before I'd have to take care of myself. Harry stretched over me, getting a condom from his drawer and rolling it on.

Harry sat on in knees between my legs, nibbling at his bottom lip. I watched his changing facial expressions with half lidded eyes. I trailed one hand over my breasts, whimpering as it rubbed against my nipple. I went down farther, palming over the soft skin of my stomach and Harry's eyes were practically glued to me. His gaze made it feel like the room temperature was in the hundreds.

"Harry,"

"Keep going, please." He said. His voice was rough, his chest visibly heaving.

I couldn't breath and didn't know if I could go through with this. Apparently it really turned him on. My hands caressed my inner thighs and then slid between my legs. My body jerked as my finger tapped on my clit.

"Fuck," Harry moaned.

I rubbed between my legs again, eyes focusing on Harry's lips and then his hard cock that stood against his stomach. Harry moaned and climbed on top of me, pinning my hands above our heads, his mouth ravaging mine with wet kisses. He lined himself up and wasted no time thrusting into me deep. I cried out at the fullness and the pleasure.

Harry rolled his hips against mine in quick motions, burying his face in the crook of my neck. The room filled with both of our moans and whimpers, Harry's deep and throaty. Knowing that it was me causing those sounds from him made me even hotter. I bucked my hips upward, meeting his thrusts, and clenching around him.

"This feels so damn good, Jess. Fuck,"

"Yes," I moaned, unable to get anything coherent to leave my lips.

Harry's skin was hot, clammy under my touch. Our bodies slid against each other's easily. I felt so alive but couldn't get a breath in. The muscles in my lower stomach had started to tighten up. I felt so much tension inside that I knew my orgasm would be amazing when it hit. Harry's kissed and thrusts became more carnal, more animalistic and desperate by the minute. He held onto my hips, pitting them in place as he pulled out and pushed back inside me harder and harder each time. I moaned his name and clawed at his back.

"Good girl," Harry breathes with each thrust.

"Harry, please. . ."

"Good girl, good girl," Harry ground out with clenched jaws. He thrust again and jerked, moaning out loud and kissing me hard.

Harry's words paired with his relentless thrusts sent me spiraling into orgasmic oblivion. His arms tightened around me as I trembled and moaned and gasped. He flipped us over, letting me ride on him until I was able to control myself again. I'd never experienced something so intense, not even with him. Indescribable pleasure had plowed through my body, sent me so high up that I didn't know how long it'd taken me to breathe again.

Harry pulled out, threw the condom away and held me in his arms. I kissed him, my hands raking through his sweaty mess of curls. He rubbed up and down my back in soothing patterns. I didn't feel like moving from this place, ever.

"That was the best thing ever Harry. I love you."

"I love you so much, Jess. You done so good. Mmm,"

We stayed like that for hours. I'd fallen asleep in my afterglow, feeling too satisfied to do anything else. When I woke up, the thin blanket was over me but Harry wasn't next to me anymore. I was about to pull on some clothes and go find Harry when my phone rang.

"Hey Jessica,"

"Mom?"

"Listen, I'm going to sign full custody of you over to your dad until I get better. He can take care of you better than I can at the moment."

"Mom, no! No!"

There was a click on the other end of the line.

(((If you like this, please don't forget to vote!!! Thanks!)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 299 56
Tia-Cathryn, a 17-year-old girl from Texas moves to London meeting the infamous Harry Styles. Management wants them together to stop the Larry Styli...
1.2K 49 18
how far do you have to go to escape reality? violetta fern zampino has been wondering this since she found her mother's body. violetta hasn't ever e...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
632 54 34
What happens when thirty-three year old writer, Harry Styles becomes infatuated with a twenty-four year old married woman?