Princess on the Loose [Comple...

By MayaCrook

Clarissa Marie Valdez, a daughter of a con man, was chosen by King and Queen Academy, a prestigious school fu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42.5
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's note
Special Chapter
Author's Note
IMPORTANT!
Edited Version/Sample
SAMPLE / PROLOGUE
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 1
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 2
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 3
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 4
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 5
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 6
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 7
SAMPLE / CHAPTER 8 / ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 45

81.4K 3.3K 343
By MayaCrook

Your awaited chapter is finally here. As you can see up there, I put in a song, please play it when I say so. It's going to be cooler that way. ;)

*****
Chapter 45

We were ready. Everyone was on their positions, waiting for my signal. I was in our room with Prince Levi, watching everyone from his cctv. We all had an earpiece so we could talk to one another.

"Don't forget to be careful guys. But I trust you guys can do this. Are you ready Jarvis?"

He laughed in reply and I rolled my eyes. He's ready then.

"Go explode those babies!" I ordered.

There was a loud booming sound. The guards had become suddenly alert and rushed to see what it was.

"Fire! Fire! Get some damn water everyone!!" They were shouting, I could hear scurrying and running all around.

"Now Nessa and Ria! We've practiced this many times, I know you can do this!"

I remembered how they were so against doing it.

"I don't think this will work," Nessa said as she frowned.

"Why do we have to act Clarianne? It just doesn't make sense," Ria complained.

"We need eyes in the tech room and also we need someone to say that everything's alright when Queen Elizabeth calls. Now tell me if that isn't important."

"Fine, but can I wear a nicer dress," Nessa said and we all laughed.

"Ouch!! Ouch! I can't breathe, someone please help me!!!" Nessa slumped on the floor.

"Someone! Hey!! Help us!"

"Princesses you're not allowed to be here. There's a fire that broke out, it's dangerous."

"How are you so sure they wouldn't kill us?"

"They might hold you guys captive but they'd still be concerned if you're okay or not. I think they have direct orders not to put us in harm's way, so you can act all haughty Ria. Be a bitch out there."

"You bet." Ria smirked as her eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Can't you see my friend's not feeling good? What if she fucking dies? I'm going to blame you and I'll strip you penniless, and your family as well. You can rot in the streets and die!!"

The guard paled. "B-but I can't leave th-the tech r-roo--"

"What are you waiting for? Damn it, didn't you just hear what I said?! Bring her in the fucking infirmary!" She demanded and the guard immediately carried a crying Nessa away.

"Good job guys! That was good," I complemented them.

"Lucas and Eric, you know what to do."

"I'm born that way," Eric said as both of the princes barged in the tech room to shoot the men inside. I heard groans and thuds on the ground.

"All down although I would rather have a gun than this drug thing," Lucas said over the earpiece.

"Hey don't you fucking insult my babies. That's my fucking highest achievment last year," Livana growled.

I smiled, remembering the time when I asked her for them.

"Do you have any weapons?"

"Nah, I'm a fucking scientist. I build no weapon," she answered.

"Really, none? Even those things that put you to sleep?"

"Hmmm, wait, does anyone have any laser guns or drill guns?"

"How are you guys doing there?" I asked for their status.

"We're good, so far Elly and I freed 20 girls," Livana replied.

"Am I going to be rewarded with cookies for this?"

I swear are cookies all she thinks about?

"Yup, you'll be rewarded with as much as you like after we put the queen in prison."

I heard a scream of a guy and a thud on the ground.

"She's on fucking fire Clarianne. You shouldn't have fucking said that."

I chuckled back. So far everything's going according to plan.

"How about you princess, what are you going to do?" Levi asked me once everyone had left our room to sleep.

"Me? You'll see." I winked at him.

"Jarvis, how's it going in the dungeon? Seen my dad or Gavier yet?"

I gave the toughest job to Jarvis because I know he could do it. I'm pretty sure with his craziness and creepiness, he could free his king and my dad but then again, he could also be distracted.

"Jarvis? Are you there?"

"I can't locate him Clarianne. He's too far down," Levi told me.

"Clarianne, fuck I'm being tased. There's a lot of them in the garage. I'm down, mayday! Mayday!" Eric shouted.

"Dammit, my gun's not working," I heard lucas say, making my heart beat wildly. Oh no.

"Oh motherfucker! I'm captured. Damn it! Where the hell is Elly?!"

That was the last of my patience, I put the mouth piece down, ready to leave.

*Play enemy fire by Bea Miller. xD

"Where are you going?" Levi asked.

I turned to look at him. "Remember what you asked me before?"

"The one when I asked what are you going to do?"

"Yup, it's my turn. I'm the back-up plan." I turned back and bolted my way outside amidst the chaos.

"I leave everything to you Levi," I said through the mouth piece.

"You can count on me," he replied.

Three guards came my way and I shot them with the paralysis gun. Their eyes rolled back and they fell down with a thud. I felt someone behind me and I quickly took a knife that was strapped on my leg and threw it at the back going downward.

There was a scream and I didn't need to turn to know that I scored in hitting the man on one of his legs.

I barged in the tech room and found Ria wearing a headphone, scanning the monitors one by one.

She saw me with wide eyes. "They're losing."

"No they're not." I refused to give up and they shouldn't as well.

I quickly snatched the mike from its hold and pressed the button to make an annoucement for everyone.

"Listen, my fellow students of King & Queen academy. I know this might be a scary time for you. We are all scared, scared to die, scared to get hurt. But should we make this the reason in letting Queen Elizabeth ruin our lives? Do we not want to see our parents anymore? Should we burden them with this problem, and make them worry for us? My dear friends, it's time that we fight back and show them that we are capable of solving this ourselves. Rise future kings and queens! Let us strike back and fight for justice!"

There were cheers from outside and I could feel that hell just broke loose in the academy. I went out of the tech room and saw the students barging out of their rooms and charging at the guards like fierce soldiers. In their hands were different things; a mop, a stick, a blow drier, a razor, a knife and many others.

You're wrong Carlos, sometimes a princess has to act violent to fight for what she believes in.

Five guards ran from all sides, coming to me but they were thrown in the air by Prince Barthow.

"I still hate you Princess but for now we're a team," he said as he punched a guard on his stomach hard.

"I'm glad for now that we are." I smiled back at him.

"Fuck thank god. I'm okay now. Vince fucking saved me," I heard Livana say from the earpiece.

"We're good down here too. Keith came with all his wrestling buddies," Lucas added.

"Good."

I quickly fled down the stairs, worried about Jarvis. It was dark even if there were torches lit by the walls.

I took one and neared it to the ground. Countless of bodyguards were on the ground and they looked like they were beaten up like a punching bag.

I proceeded further and saw metal bars and cages.

"Dad?! Gavier?!" I called again and again as I scanned each prison.

There were two bodyguards coming at me and I quickly snatched my knives and threw it at them, each hitting them on their legs. They groaned in pain as they fell on the ground.

I ran at the last prison, dropping the torch for I could see figures.

"Dad?!" I screamed when I saw a familiar man with a nasty scar on his face, holding a knife in front of my beaten up dad.

The familiar man stopped what he was about to do and turned around to see me. A ghostly smile broke on his face, his eyes looking like a predator's.

"Princess Clarianne, we finally meet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 309 80
" Charity Service Group " yep that's a real thing in Elmhurst High School . What do you think will happen when a girl enters through that group? Y...
1.6K 76 42
"Welcome to the circus, are you a spectator, or a lion?" When Maggie Parker is offered a place at Vidre Grammar, located in New York, a school for th...
Grace By Abbie

Teen Fiction

3.6K 326 71
Eton College is the world's most prestigious boarding school. It's also just opened it's coveted doors to the female half of the population. When Gr...
193 4 23
Illyria thought navigating secondary school would be the hardest thing to do when she turned fifteen years old since moving to England. Instead, she...