Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Fifty-Six

1.5K 38 11
By EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Take Care by Rihanna ft Drake____________________________________________________

There were people who took our suitcases and put them in the rooms while Harry wanted to show me around his huge house that was so beautiful, like him. Lonely for one person thought.

"Wont you get bored in this big house all by yourself?"I asked him as we climbed up the long stairs, those stairs looked like those in balls where a beautiful princess goes down with a beautiful long dress, white nice stairs.

"Thats why I either stay long at work or I come see my baby girl!"He said chuckling and I smiled. The first floor was a like a royal hallway with a long red carpet and the walls was like high class royal style, you can imagine like a high class Hogwarts style with paintings on the walls, of course not moving ones. There was four doors in this floor.

"This floor is the floor of guests, one guest room, one is a huge party hall with everything for an ideal party and the last two doors are ladies and gents bathroom"He said and I nodded looking around amazed.

"Wow!"Was all I could say and he grabbed my hand and we climbed the stairs for the second floor. Must be his floor as it wasnt just a hallway, it was a living room with a long like very long beige classy couch, a large flat screen, home theatre speaker and stuffs, book shelfs, everything was so posh and very neatly arranged.

"This is only for me...and you my love"He said planting a kiss on my neck unexpectedly. Me?

"Me?"I asked him confused and he chuckled again. Stop doing that please, not easy for me to control myself? What? What did I just say? OMG Im changing. Oh oh.

You're not changing. You're becoming mature, a grown woman and its a good thing.

"You are mine and will always be Mel, whatever is mine is also yours, this is your house too. "He said kissing my lips tenderly and I kissed back. What did I do to get such a perfect man like him?

I followed Harry to one door at the end and I guessed what it was, his room of course. Harry opened the door and it was all pretty in white, shiny white marble floor , shining more than a seven star hotel room, a nice false ceiling in light grey. There was a huge kingsized bed looking royal classy with black silk bedsheets blankets and pillows, wow classy Styles! His room had a bed, a huuuuge closet more tham the one in Cheshire, a dresser, dressing table with a long mirror, a desk with his computer, some papers and stuffs. He had lots of frames of his family, and me as well? There was a picture of me near his bed. I smile seeing it and he noticed.

"You wont need of going anywhere being in this perfect house, this is amazing"I said and he laughed and made me sit at the edge of the bed next to him holding my hand.

"I can say that now that you re here, now the house is perfect because you are here ma lady. You're everything I need"He said , his eyes looking at mine then going down to look at my lips, I followed his gaze and our faces leaned closer but before anything could happen we were interrupted by the voice of my bestfriend.

"HARRYYYY MELANIEEE HOW LONG WILL YOU TAKE? CUPCAKES WAITING FOR YOU"Tara shouted from downstairs, damn she was loud and high pitched voice when she screamed. Jeez.

"Well I already tasted one cupcake"I said winking at Harry and pecked on his lips that he returned happily.

"Fuck Im spoiling you, you're gonna get it tonight"He said and I laughed before we went downstairs to join Tara, his mom and Gemma. I missed my mother a lot, how come she didnt call me yet? That wasnt her.

We went to the living room that was on the ground floor which was also very royal and classy, the three ladies were on the couch with cupcakes and tea on their hands waiting for us.

"Took you long enough"Tara said smiling as we sat on the couch with his mom and sister.

"I just showed her around"Harry said and I nodded smiling, A smirk was formed in all those three women's faces.

"By the way awesome cupcakes Tara yum"I said after taking a nice bite on one cupcake and it was awesome. Not like Cupcake Hazza but still yum. Oh oh I should control my tongue now. AHHHH baby look what you've done to me.

"Thanks, so how was the really short Cheshire trip?"Tara asked me.

"I really enjoyed girls time with Gemma and Mom. Shopping and clubbing but dont worry safe clubbing!"I said and she nodded smiling and clapping her hands happily.

"Oh oh Gemma dont tell me she drank!"Tara said to Gemma who laughed.

"Oh no she didnt! We couldnt let her drink that night, she shouldnt forget what happened after the club so we didnt let her drink alcohol"Mom said and I buried my face to Harry's face as I was blushing thinking about that night, my first time, our first time, love making. That was amazing.

"Why happened after that?"Tara asked looked suspiciously at me and I smiled widely looking at Harry then at her.

"Hmm what do you think? I wasnt drunk and thank god I wasnt but I remember everything and it was the best ni-"I started nervously at the realisation that I was telling my bestfriend that I was not a virgin anymore and she cut me off hysterically.

"SO YOU DID IT? DIDNT YOU?"Tara asked yelling and I nodded shyly and Harry rubbed my back softly smiling widely.

"It was a first time for me too"Harry said and Tara gasped in happy shock her hands covering her mouth as she was happy shocked for me.

"OMG my sister's grown up! Damn about time! Im so happy for you two. Harry if you ever break her heart Im gonna castrate you for life"Tara said to Harry and we laughed, yes including his family.

Dont worry Tara, he wont break my heart

"Dont have to do that coz I wont! Never ever! I love her more than anything"Harry said kissing passionately not caring that we werent alone in the living room. Actually noone stopped us, Mom , Gemma and Tara awwed us.

"I love you too"I said as we pulled back and lastly kissed the top of my head.

"So Tara any news from Mom?"I decided to ask her and her smile faded looking at the others except me. Again? What was with her?

"No she didnt call yet! Did she call you?"Tara asked innocently I guessed but her tone didnt feel like so innocent, whatever.

"No she didnt. I'll try to skype her, she just cant be somewhere without calling me"I said taking my phone as I wanted to Skype call my mom. She better pick up. As it was loading waiting for a response from mom, everyone around me seemed tensed and I had no idea why. Including Harry, what was he not telling me?

"Weird...not answering!"I said as I gave up on Skype as well. Why mommy didnt call me? She usually called me wherever she went all the time , now she was in another country all of a sudden, without telling me and she wont contact me. Something was fishy but what was fishy was the real question.

"Maybe she wants to teach you to be like a big independant woman, live your own life, be strong...she told me she wanted you to learn to do things yourself before going to Vegas. Maybe thats why she wont call you...till she comes back"Harry said softly squeezing my hand. He seemed right, maybe mom wanted me to be independant, but why disapperaring without a note?

"I dont think she ll be gone for long Melanie...hopefully"Harry's mom said softly putting her arm around me and I nodded.

Yes hopefully, mommy will come soon.

Amber's Pov

You may have escaped the impact Melanie but not the next one. I will get you and will be done with you. I wont let pussy Harry get his perfect happy ending.

"Doctor how is Mrs D'Souza?"I asked acting all nice to the doctor that was in charge of Melanie's mom.

"Still in coma but I dont think for long, she s getting pulse back, only matter of time for her to wake up. Did you inform her daughter?"The doctor said and I smirked evily as I just got an idea. Knowing how caring Harry was for Melanie, he wouldnt tell her about her mother. Which made things so much easier for me to break them up and faster than I thought.

First Mommy D'Souza should wake up.

Like doctor said it was only matter of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.3K 22
Sam: HELP IM FREAKING OUT IN THE STORE Unknown: HIDE IN THE CLOTHING RACK FAST! Unknown: who is this btw __________________________ What happens wh...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
41.4K 797 32
It seems like Meera, an ordinary girl, have secrets which she doesn't know about but Popstar Zayn Malik does. It seems like her twitter letters to Ha...
19.2K 183 29
~Dedicated to everyone out there that feels imperfect or unworthy. You are not. "I've had everything before that day, I've had it all. But you can't...