The Party Girl

By HeyItsRoseH

Vicky Melody is a party girl from New York who lives a life full of alcohol, crazy encounters and men. With a... More

--Author's Note IMPORTANT--
Chapter 1-- Who was that girl?
Chapter 2-- Another Story For Another Time
Chapter 3-- That Is Tyler Mason
Chapter 4-- Tori...
Chapter 5-- And Then You Broke My Heart
Chapter 6-- Heart To Heart
NEW COVERRRR

Chapter 7-- The Perfect Morning

45 5 1
By HeyItsRoseH

I woke up the next day to an empty bed and my arms around one of the pillows. Did I dream everything last night? I sat up and rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand to get the sleepy vision away, and opened my eyes, only to be met with the blazing light from my window.

I squinted and covered my eyes quickly with my hands and groaned, thinking everything was a dream. However, that changed when I heard the sound of slow playing music from outside my door. I stood up, still only in my boxers and stumbled, sleepily, over to the door. What time is it like?

I opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, smelling the sweet smell of breakfast. I quickened my steps towards the kitchen and as I walked down the many stairs in my apartment, I was again met with something, but this something brought a smile to my face.

Tori stood in front of my high-technical oven, as she tried to work out how to open the damn thing. I heard her groan and walked a little closer. I saw the eggs on the frying pan and heard the small pop of the finished toast as I walked closer to her annoyed figure.

But what made me more than happy to see her was that she was wearing my shirt, the one I had taken off after work yesterday, it hung loose on her body and showed off her long, tanned legs, which didn't help my mind from wandering into thoughts that I shouldn't be having right now.

The sound of the music still played as she began to hum delightedly as she got the oven working. I chuckled lightly, making sure she couldn't hear me and made my way over to the island, resting my forearms against it and watched her ass as she wiggled her hips to the music.

Hey! Don't judge me, if you had her in your kitchen, after not having sex for like a month, then you would stare too.

I had enough of staring and walked around the island and stood behind her, carefully placing my hands on her hips, making her jump and squeal in surprise, just like the first night we met.

She turned her head and saw me and smiled brightly, which I returned.

"Morning gorgeous," I said quietly into her ear, feeling her shiver in my arms, and she released a wavered breath. No one understood how proud I felt when I was able to make such a strong and independent woman so desired.

"In fact it's good afternoon mister," she teased, a little breathless. I leant down and leant my chin against her shoulder, watching her cook from over it.

"What're you making?" I asked, smelling the smell of the gorgeously cooked breakfast she had made whilst I still slept, making me sigh in delight.

"Well Mr Parker, I thought I would thank you for being so nice to me yesterday, by making you a lovely breakfast," she said, her voice calm and she sounded proud, why? I didn't really know, but seeing her with this happy smile on her face, I wasn't going to ask.

"You didn't have to make me breakfast to thank me Tori, you know I'd do anything for you," I whispered truthfully because I would. I would do anything for her, and I hope she knew this.

She turned around, but I kept my arms around her and she smiled a small smile, but I wasn't an idiot, I could see right through that smile. I could tell by the wary look in her gorgeous blue eyes that she didn't know whether to believe me, and I didn't know why.

"Thank you Blake," she said quietly, looking me right in the eyes, her hands resting on my biceps as I ran my hands up and down her sides. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at what she had said.

"What for?" I asked her.

"Just for being there, I've known you a week? And you are just a rock in my life right now. You're always there and you're actually genuine, you know?" She explained. I nearly fucking rejoiced, she actually understood that I am there for her and I will be for however long she wants to keep my ass around.

"Yeah I know," I replied and before she could reply, I leaned down and kissed her soft lips gently. I didn't need a hungry kiss in this moment, there was plenty of time for that, I just needed her lips on mine.

She kissed me back slowly, her hand moving from my biceps to the back of my neck. I began to move my hands down towards her ass, which I have wanted to touch since I walked in here, but I was interrupted by the annoying sound of her phone.

I groaned into her mouth in annoyance and she giggled quietly, pulling away from my lips and reaching for her phone, but not moving my hands from the bottom of her back.

"Hello?" She answered the phone and her face turned frustrated as she sighed into the phone. "I'll be there soon, I'm with someone right now," she replied to the person, reaching her hand up to touch the side of my face, stroking it as I smiled down at her. She hummed a few times and I could hear the sound of a woman's voice.

"See you later then," she said and hung up. She looked up at me and smiled. "Breakfast?" I chuckled loudly at her change in topic and nodded, walking towards the dining room table as she plated everything.

She sat down across from me as I dug into my breakfast, moaning in delight at the taste of it. I looked up at her as she swallowed a bite of her food and smiled at me.

"So are you still coming to my family's gala tonight?" She asked quietly, looking down at her food which told me she was worried about my answer, and was trying to come off as casual.

"Yeah of course, if you still need me there," I replied, taking another bite of my food and she looked up, smiling softly and nodded, eating more of her food.

With light conversation throughout breakfast, we finally finished and Tori insisted on washing up as I went upstairs to shower and get ready to go out with her. She had told me she had some place to show me and to get ready quickly, which I am doing now.

I didn't wear a suit and just pulled on my Ralph Lauren polo shirt and a pair of jeans. Styling my hair as usual and brushing my teeth, I made my way down the stairs were Tori had already finished washing up and was pulling on her knee high black boots, that her driver had bought from her house, well Tyler's I'm assuming.

I had decided that today was the day I was going to ask her about her relationship with Tyler. She had already revealed that she had feelings for me, now I just needed to get her to agree to one date and we would be alright. Well on the way to being alright. There were still secrets there, for me and her.

She looked up as she heard my footsteps and smiled widely, standing up and picking up her handbag that was sitting on my couch.

"You ready to go?" She asked me, sweetly. I nodded and walked up to her, taking her hand and walking out of my apartment, her trailing behind me.

We got into my car instead of hers, as she couldn't really drive well in her heeled boots, her words not mine. I opened the door for her and she smiled thankfully and jumped in, me following after into the drivers seat.

The drive wasn't long and there wasn't much conversation, just the sound of the radio playing and Tori humming from her seat to certain songs. About 20 minutes later we got to were she had told me to go and I looked up at the building, confused.

"Space Records?" I looked at her and she had the biggest smile I've ever seen on her as she practically bounced in her seat from excitement.

"I told you I wanted to show you something and I do, so come on," she replied, jumping out of the car and strutting towards the building, her boots making clicks with every step she took.

I got out and jogged up to her so we were in step, and I felt her hand entwine with mine as she pulled me along and I couldn't help but smile. She had initiated holding in my hand, which she never normally did, it was always me.

She pushed open the door and walked straight through another one, smiling at the receptionist who smiled back like they had known each other for years.

I followed behind her as she pushed open door after door and came to one room were she walked in and pulled me in with her, shutting it after.

I looked around the room, it was a recording studio for certain, with the large window in front of the sound thingy-ma-bobs and a microphone inside.

"I have never shown this to anyone, ever," she said quietly as she led me over to the chair and sat me down, smiling down at me and walking through the door to behind the window.

She smiled happily at me and waved, I waved back and chuckled quietly at her excitement in being in here. I had no idea what she was showing me or what she wanted me to do but I just sat quietly, watching her closely as she manoeuvred herself around the small little room, pressing buttons and moving a stool to behind the microphone, sitting in it.

Then music started to play and it was a soft sound, a piano and what sounded like an acoustic guitar started to play along and I smiled as I watched her close her eyes and sway slightly to the music, a pair of headphones over her head.

Then she started to sing and I think I actually stopped breathing for a second. It was simply amazing.

"You're the light, you're the night
You're the colour of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much," her voice flowed melodically through the speakers as I sat back, watching her in amazing at this hidden talent she had kept from everyone around her.

And she decided to show me.

"You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life."

Her eyes opened and she smiled as she sand the rest of the song.

Throughout the song I could see the passion that she held for music in the way that she swayed from side to side, her voice was strong but sounded so gentle at the same time. It was fucking incredible and I can't believe that no one has ever heard this before me.

She finished the last line and smiled, looking up at me as I sat with a huge smile on my face. She stood up and walked through the door nervously towards me, twiddling with her fingers in front of her.

"So? How was it?" She asked me anxiously, Tori wouldn't look me once in the eye and found the floor a lot more interesting. She was nervous and it was so cute.

I stood up and walked towards were she was standing, placing my fingers underneath her chin and making her look up at me, as I looked down at her with so much admiration.

"You were absolutely amazing Tor," I told her quietly, and it was the truth. She smiled a soft smile and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around my waist and pulling me tight against her, burying her head into he crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head, feeling her smile against my neck, making me smile too.

"Thank you, but do not tell anyone Blake, please," she pulled away and looked up at me like she was scared of me actually telling anyone about this.

I held her close and leaned down, pecking her lips once, "I will never tell anyone your secret Tori, I promise you," I smiled and she smiled softly back, I could physically feel her relax at my words.

She had a beautiful voice and people should know of her talents, but that wasn't my call to make, when she is ready she will tell people but right now she isn't, and I respect her enough to not tell a soul. I knew there was a reason that she didn't want anyone to know, I just know there is, but I wasn't going to ask her.

"We can order takeaway and just hang out here?" She asked me and I thought over my schedule for today, 3 meetings... I'll just call my assistant to cancel.

"That's fine with me," I agreed and she nodded going over to her bag and ordering Chinese, I think. I called my assistant and quickly told him to cancel all meetings for today and it there were any calls for them to call Jacob to sort them out. I wanted a day with Tori and that's what I'm going to get.

I sat down on the couch that was seated in the corner and looked over some of the CD's that were there, they were all pretty well known artists that had sang here, from Selena Gomez to Taylor Swift to Drake. I was impressed. Eventually, I felt the couch dip next to me, and Tori's small feet rested on top of my legs as she closed her eyes.

"I need to ask you something Tor," I said abruptly and her eyes opened, a questioning look overtaking her face. "What is going on with you and that Tyler guy? Listen I'm not one to get jealous, well I am, but I'm not going to share you. I'm not going to have you splitting your time between us, I don't do that shit. I really like you and I just wa-" my mouth was covered by a small hand and I looked up at Tori, who had a small, teasing, smile on her face as she looked at me.

"You need to calm down Blake," she told me calmly and I nodded, making her take her hand away from my mouth. "I'm not asking you to stay with me. Don't get me wrong, if you left I would be devastated, but what I have with Tyler is complicated, and I can't just end it like that, you have to understand," she pleaded and I sighed, lowering my head, looking into my lap.

I couldn't understand, why couldn't she be with me? Well not even with me, just not with him. I wasn't going to stick around to have my heart broken, I wasn't. As much as I wanted to have her in my life, I'm not going to listen to her excuses and she would probably persuade me to stay with her, which I couldn't do.

I looked up at her, seeing that she was still looking at me, that pleading look still in her eyes. I shook my head and gently moved her feet off my lap, standing up. I started to walk towards the door when a hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back.

"Blake please don't," I heard her say, I couldn't look at her because I knew when I did I wouldn't leave, I wouldn't be able to. "Please don't leave," she begged me and I almost cracked.

"I'm not going to stick around while you go off kissing another guy Tori, I'm not going to do that, I'm sorry," I told her honestly. I felt her hand come in contact with the side of my face and tilt my head in her direction, looking into her sad eyes. Why was she sad? If she was so sad about me leaving she would give up Tyler, but she won't.

"You don't understand, just let me explain," she said hurriedly, her blue eyes looking more and more sad with every word she said.

"Tell me this," I turned my whole body to face her, looking at her gorgeous blue eyes that I still love so much. "How would you feel? How would you feel knowing that when you weren't around, I was around another woman, I was kissing her and I was pleasuring her in ways that I do to you? How would you feel?" I questioned her and she gave me a stone cold look, which I'm sure would have turned me to stone if this had been one of them Disney films.

She didn't say anything and I stared back at her, knowing that she wouldn't have anything to say back because she had no argument. She would hate it and we both know it, which is exactly how I feel right now.

"I know that it's not ideal-"

"Not ideal?! This is the furthest thing from ideal. You're fûcking another man at night and then coming to me in the day! This is no where near ideal in my eyes!" I shouted and her face grew angrier, but deep in her eyes I saw the sadness, and I knew this was hurting her just as much as me.

"I know that but you don't understand! If you understood why I am doing this then you wouldn't be saying all of this!" She shouted back, running her hands through her long, blonde hair.

"Then tell me," I said quietly, I didn't want to be looked at as a pùssy right now but this sucked. I liked this girl, a lot, and I knew she liked me just as much but for some reason she won't give up this guy. "Why is he so important to you that you won't give him up to be with me?"

Her face broke then, sadness taking over all the anger and she looked broken. I couldn't hug her, I knew when I did that I would stay here, but that wasn't right.

"I'm sorry, okay? But I can't tell you," she whispered the last bit and I scoffed. I wanted to, no I needed to know why she would rather stay with him than me, what did he give her that I couldn't?

"Then I can't even be around you anymore Tori," I told her, my voice cold and there was no emotion held. I wouldn't break down in front of her, right now, she wasn't worth it.

"Blake please, don't do this. I can explain, just not right now. Give me a little bit of time, please!" She begged and I shook my head, her hand gripped my waist as she stood in front of me, looking up. "I know you don't want this, whatever this is, to end, and neither do I, please just don't leave," and then I noticed the one tear trickling down her cheek. My heart broke in the hands of that tear and I almost hugged her to take the pain away.

Almost.

I unwrapped her arms from around my waist and settled them next to her body. Making sure my face still held no emotion I said them two words I'm sure broke her heart just as much as mine.

"Goodbye Victoria," I said quietly and I heard the small whimper from her as I walked towards the door and swung it open.

Away from the possible heart break, away from her and her problems, and away from the girl that, maybe some way down the line, I could have fell in love with.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know I said that this chapter would be Tori's! But don't worry! The next one will definitely be!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, or maybe you never because it broke my heard to write these two breaking up:(

Anywayy! Comment and vote and I will have an update up a lot faster than last time! Lol

-R x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 615 15
Blayc, Edan, Cole und Andro...Die Dominante Ärzte WG und Neila mittendrin!!! Als Neila ihre beste Freundin verlor durch eine auseinandersetzung mit g...
9K 1K 8
Die Geschichte über den Kampf zweier Menschen, die es verabscheuen zu verlieren.
883K 21.8K 93
High School, Drogen & Partys Amara Gefangen in einer Beziehung mit ihrem gewalttätigen Freund, der sie zwingt Drogen für ihn zu besorgen. Zurückhalte...
3.6M 93K 73
Sie Wunderschön, unberührt, furchtlos Er Heiß, sexy, gefährlich Er trifft auf Sie. Er ist fasziniert von ihrer frechen, verrückten, süßen Art. Sie l...