Personal Soldier (a Nathan Sy...

By JocelynZamora

This is quite your typical fan fiction where heartthrob Nathan Sykes meets an ordinary girl from California... More

Personal Soldier (a Nathan Sykes fanfiction)
Glad you came
I know who you are
We meet again
Sneak out
You lost it!?
Fun day
Goodbye
Fresh start
London
Oh hey?
In the dark
Kiss of life
Siva, I need help
Double date or triple date?
Yes.
I think im inlove
So close
I heard that
I want to sleep
More than you'll ever know
I'm scared
Physical pain i cant face it
Whats wrong?
Tell me what?
I love you and Ellie
Happy birthday Ellie
Perfect but will it last?
Oh no
Heavens gotta plan for you
Happy birthday Nath
I love you too baby Sykes
Its all my fault
I cant believe it!
Do me a favor?
You too?!
Telling the fans
Baby kicks
Baby shopping
The baby bet
Small bump unborn
I'm done
The reason
Nightmare
Forgotten love
Memories and pain
Out of time
Learn to love again
Another way
We're having... WHAT!?
Fight for this love
Life is good
Gone
Careful not to show
Roses and notes
Pour my love over you
Welcome to the world
Coughs and rings
Wedding planner
Another lazy day
8 months till I'm yours
7 months left
6 to go
5 more
Only 4 months left
Just 3 left
2 months
1 month
The last chapter
Personal Soldier Extras
Extras

Here i come!

1.5K 18 6
By JocelynZamora

Maiken's POV

"Mama, Jay ringte meg å spurte vis jeg ville joine han og familien hans I Nottingham til å feire jul." (mom, Jay called me and asked if I wanted to join him and his family in Nottingham to spend Christmas)

"Ok ha det gøy" (ok have fun)

I packed my bags and made sure I had everything with me. I went to the airport.

I got comfortable for the flight. I closed my eyes and put on my earphones listening to As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber

***

Josie said something about adopting a child but I don't believe her. I've been feeling ill lately I don't know what it is I just hope it goes away.

The plane landed, I got my stuff and claimed my baggage. I went to my hotel to rest.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" (M)

"Hey babe have you landed" (Jay)

"Hey I landed" (M)

"Oh ok I'm about to get on the plane back home" (Jay)

"Ok ill see you soon" (M)

I got up from the bed and went to the restroom, I felt really dizzy. I ran to the toilet and threw up. Could I be pregnant? It's possible. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

Nathan's POV

Last night was incredible. I happily sighed and got up to check on Ellie. I slipped on my boxers and some joggers and went to go see if she was ok. She was playing with her dolls. The room wasn't decorated pretty like it should be. It was cream colored walls and a queen sized bed with a white comforter. Everything was so... Plain. I guess because its a guest room but since she is our daughter I'm planning on asking Josie to move in with me.

"Morning princess" I kissed Ellie's cheek.

"Had fun last night daddy?" She giggled. My eyes widened.

"Err? What do you mean?" I asked hoping she wouldn't know the answer.

"The party?" She smiled, I let out a breath of relief.

"Daddy where are you from?" She asked putting her dolls down and looking at me

"Gloucester" I smiled

"Glasgow?" She asked confused. Sometimes I wish I had a normal accent.

"Gloucester. Glouucessterr" I said slowly. She nodded.

"And where are you from miss?" I asked in a posh accent

"From Toronto, Canada" she smiled.

"Ah! So you're Canadian eh?" I asked imitating the average Canadian accent.

"Yeah but I moved her when I was like 4 months?" She held out four fingers.

"Nicely" I said (nye-shh-ley), she giggled.

"Lets go make mummy breakfast yeah?" She nodded taking my hand in hers. We walked downstairs where there was a sleeping Justin in the couch. Probably hungover I thought.

"Are you and mommy married?" Ellie asked getting out pancake mix.

"No" I responded getting out a bowl.

"Why not?" Ellie asked raising an eyebrow

"Well for right now we are just dating but I'm hoping in a year or two she'll be my Mrs. Sykes, what do you think tink?" She giggled before responding

"Yeah. And then you'll have a baby!? I want a baby brother please?" Ellie begged. 'Honey trust me I'm trying' I thought

"Yes. Can I call you tink by the way? I like that nickname" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Don't. Move" Ellie said getting closer, she slapped softly my forehead.

"Err what are you doing?" I chuckled

"You have caterpillars on your face" she studied my face. I sighed. She's talking about my eyebrows isn't she?

"Those are called eyebrows dear" I laughed. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought.

"You have green eyes" she observed. Just then a man entered the house, me and Ellie turned around to see him. He had dark brown styles back hair, piercing green eyes. He was wearing business suit. I'm guessing that's her father.

"Hello?" Her dad came walking into the kitchen.

"Erm... Hello sir... Err I'm N-Nathan" your awkward is showing! I put my hand out for him to shake. He looked at it with disgust.

"Mhm and may I ask what you are doing in my home? And why aren't you wearing a shirt?" He asked. Shit! I looked down to see I wasn't wearing a shirt. I blushed putting my hand down.

"Daddy!" Josie shouted running down stairs to hug her dad.

"Daddy this is Nathan" I put out my hand again waiting for him to shake it.

"I'm Mr. Kingsley" he put out his hand hesitantly

"Ellie will you go get daddy a shirt?" Josie asked Ellie sweetly, Ellie nodded going upstairs.

"DADDY!?" mr. Kingsley shouted.

"Yeah." Josie said sheepishly

"Who's that girl? And who's this boy?" He asked. Well here it comes.

"I'm her boyfriend and that's our daughter sir." I mumbled looking down

"WHAT IN THE WORLD!?" He yelled. It was pretty funny if you ask me. Justin woke up with the screaming.

"Dad shut up!" He moaned

"Justin explain this about Josie having a daughter with this... Person" I'm not a person I'm Nathan James Sykes!

"Oh. See the thing is that err? Well you have been gone for too long so..." Justin and I awkwardly chuckled. Mr. Kingsley glared at me, I stopped.

"Here you go daddy" Ellie handed me my shirt. i quickly put it on.

"So are you my grandpa?" Ellie asked Mr. Kingsley. He looked taken back. His face full of anger softened.

"Hello sweetie, I guess I am" he chuckled glaring at me when Ellie wasn't looking.

Something tells me he doesn't like me.

"I'm Ellie and that's my daddy that you're staring at" Ellie defended me.

"Oh. How old are you Ellie?" He asked her

"6, yesterday was my birthday" Ellie exclaimed

"Oh wow! Here." He handed her a $100. Wow...

Ellie thanked him before running after the cat. He stood up. Justin walked backwards upstairs leaving us alone.

"So you're telling me. You had this little girl when you were 13 years old?" He raised an eyebrow

"No. Of course not. We adopted her" Josie smiled. Mr. Kingsley sighed heavily, massaging his temples.

"How old are you?" He pointed at me

"Pointing isn't nice sir" I tried hiding my smirk but failed miserably.

He shot daggers at me. "And who are you to tell me what is and what is not nice?!" He raised his voice. Shit.

"No one sir. I'm 19" I mumbled

"Your standards have lowered princess. Drastically. You decided to pick up some bum off the street?" He asked. I was extremely offended.

"Dad! First off do not speak to him that way! He has done absolutely nothing to you!" Josie defended me hugging me.

"How dare you speak to me that way?" He gasped

"How dare you leave me and Justin when we needed you the most? How dare you come back acting like you know me?" She almost shouted

"That's it. I'm cutting your allowance majorly" he raised his voice.

"It's not all about money dad!" She yelled

"You want your money? Keep it! I don't want it! Money doesn't buy you happiness" she continued

"You sure? Once I take it away what will you do then? This boy has nothing" he pointed at me again.

"I have everything sir. If you mean financially then yes I have that, if you mean by love then I have that too, if you mean by time I have that and much more!" I exclaimed

"You?! Rich? Please!" He scoffed.

"I'm in a boyband. I get money and all that stuff" I informed him. He rolled his eyes.

"I'm leaving" Josie mumbled going upstairs. I glared at her father and went running after her. She was in her room packing all she had.

"Come with me to my hotel." I told her. She nodded. I went to the guest room.

"Ellie we're leaving. Grab your stuff baby" I kissed her cheek getting a bag to put her stuff in. 10 minutes later we were done. I grabbed the bags and took them outside. Tom was picking us up and taking us to the hotel before he had his flight back to Bolton.

"Josie? Do you want to spend the holidays with me and my family in Gloucester?" I asked her holding her hand looking into her eyes. She smiled before kissing me mumbling a yes.

"But what about Ellie?" Oh yeah I forgot she can't travel.

"I'll beg the head care taker to let us permission" I kissed her again this time more passionately. Our kiss was broken when Tom arrived.

"Hurry up will ya!?" Tom yelled getting off the car and putting our stuff in the boot.

***

We got to the hotel. I carried Ellie inside because she fell asleep on the way there. Tom helped us carry in our stuff into the hotel room and half shouted half whispered at us because we were snogging in the car. He left immediately because he was going to be late to his flight. I'm still to buy the plane tickets for me, Josie, and Ellie. I don't know how I'm going to tell my mum that I have a daughter. She'll question me that's for sure but Jess will probably freak and fall in love with Ellie. Everyone does. I placed Ellie softly on the bed. Softly kissing her forehead. I wish she was my real daughter sometimes. I took off my trousers and my shirt and jumped into bed with Josie. I kissed her goodnight but then I wanted to go further but Ellie was in the middle so we had to stop.

"Goodnight mummy" I winked at Josie

"Goodnight daddy" she winked at me

Ellie shushed us and we shut up.

***next morning***

I woke up with singing.

"Climb every mountain,

Search high and low,

Follow every byway,

Every path you know.

Climb every mountain,

Ford every stream,

Follow every rainbow,

'Till you find your dream.

A dream that will need

All the love you can give,

Every day of your life

For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,

Ford every stream,

Follow every rainbow,

Till you find your dream

A dream that will need

All the love you can give,

Every day of your life,

For as long as you live.

Climb every mountain,

Ford every stream,

Follow every rainbow,

Till you find your dream" Josie sang. Her voice like an angel. I didn't knew she could sing. I pretended I was asleep so she wouldn't stop even though she was singing pretty loud but it was still beautiful type of loud. Ellie sat up rubbing her eyes. She turned to look at me. Her wavy blonde hair all over the place, I bet mine looks worse.

"Who's that?" Ellie asked yawning

"Mummy" I smiled at her getting up. Josie was showering but I needed to pee so I entered without knocking. I don't think she'll mind. After all I have seen it ALL before so it's ok... I think? Right? Yeah I think so.

"NATHAN! IM SHOWERING!" Josie screamed poking her head out of the shower.

"Oh really? Didn't see you there" I said sarcastically. I did my business but decided I did need a shower. I chose to surprise her so that's exactly what I did. I took off my boxers since that was all I was wearing and hopped in the shower. Josie turned around, a shocked expression on her face. I kissed her passionately... And well lets say there was some sexytime somewhere in the time we were suppose to be 'showering'

We walked out and by 'we' I mean me. Josie stumbled her way out if you know what I mean? Eh? Haha I'm taking Ellie's Canadian accent way too seriously! I changed into some jeans with a grey shirt with some writing on it. I dried my hair and spiked it up with my special gel. Yes it's special because my hair is special. Got a problem? Fight me?! No I'm kidding! I don't know how to fight so you win...

"YOU TWO TAKE THE LONGEST SHOWER EVER!" Ellie yelled

"What did you two do in there?!" Ellie got up getting her clothes going to the restroom. I turned around to Josie and gave her a warning to not say anything inappropriate, she probably will even though I warned her.

"You said you wanted a baby brother right? That's what we did." She smiled "work on it" she continued. Ellie's eyes lit up

"Is Santa's workshop there?" She asked excitedly. I nodded and she squealed going inside.

"Nathan.." She whispered looking really pale.

"What is it?" I asked her walking over to make sure if she collapses I catch her.

"W-we d-didn't use a c-condom" she stuttered. Oh shit... Hell yes we are just kidding about having a child! Truthfully I just want to get laid and I know for sure Josie doesn't want to actually be pregnant at least not now!

"Err. We'll figure it out don't worry. If you feel sick just tell me ok? Everything will be ok" I said calmly but on the inside I was panicking.

What if Josie is actually pregnant?

What will the fans say?

What will management say?

Forget what people will say what will we do!? We are just 2 teenagers that have no clue how to deal with something like this. Ellie came out of the restroom still not showered.

"Something wrong princess?" I asked her getting down on my knee

"I don't know how to turn it on or shower" Ellie said sheepishly.

"RUB IT!" Josie yelled from the living area in our hotel room.

"STOP THAT!" I yelled back. She's so immature like the guys sometimes.

"Ok princess I'll help you" I walked into the restroom and turned it on but then I turned it off since she doesn't know how to use it so I turned a bath instead. I was about to leave it to her when I remembered SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO! I quickly ran off to find Josie so she can bathe Ellie but she was gone. There was a note in the bed stand

•gone to Starbucks to buy breakfast! Yes I'm that lazy. I'm getting you a tea and a muffin call me if you don't want that•

TEA! yay! Oh wait. Ellie. I groaned and made my way towards the restroom. I don't know how to bathe a child. She's a girl! My little girl yet I feel like a pervert if I bathe her.

"Right so erm... I'm going to help you now... Err..." I said awkwardly. Ellie took off we clothes and I didn't look of course she's my child!

After that awkward bath I was finally done. I was successful with Ellie. I left her to change and Josie was in the bed sipping on her straw

"Had fun showering Ellie Mr. Awkward puss?" She smirked

"No. It was awkward I'm a guy!" I frowned

"Oh really? I thought you were a women with a-" I cut her off before she said it. Ellie came in fully clothed.

I drank my tea and ate my muffin. I booked 3 plane tickets for tomorrow.

Gloucester here I come!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS CHAPTER WAS HORRENDOUS IM SO SORRY!!

ill update better! Anyways it's the weekend!

Lets get down and ugh some more then we'll take it to the floor so make your body close to mine girl you're looking fine now for the last time!

The Wanted Life on E! Can't wait!

What will happen next on this adventure? What will happen when the fans find out baby Nath has a kid? Will they be mad or happy OR will they even find out!?

Stay tuned ;)

-Josie :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 915 35
Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsucking creature of the night. To put it simpl...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
12.3M 64.2K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...
70.9K 1.9K 34
The past can be haunting. It can be traumatic and for this seventeen year old- life hasn't been on her side. Josie Kingsley had everything, money, ho...