Revenge #wattys2015

By averydelgotto46

22 year old Hazel Armada is living life to its fullest. She has a great family, her family has a successful b... More

Chapter 1 - the trip
Chapter 2- the new friend
chapter 3 - Paris
.chapter 4- I can be bad when I wanna be.
chapter five-drowning in ice cream
Chapter 6- I shouldn't, but i do.
chapter 7-the visitor
chapter 8 - The plan
.chapter 9 - why do i keep bumping into hot guys?
chapter 10- once upon a playdate
chapter 11- drama tends to follow us rich people.
chapter 12- the transformation
chapter 13 - just friends?
chapter 14- just like old times
chapter 15- I miss you...not
chapter 16- that is not what I meant to do.
Chapter 17- The crazy ex boyfriend
Chapter 18- Hello YouTube
Chapter 19- i never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes.
Chapter 20- Hazel, will you be my girl?
chapter 21- i am officially confused
chapter 22- beware of Celeste-zilla
Chapter 23- this is like a real life soap opera
chapter 24- heart and brain
chapter 25- the cat is out of the bag
chapter 26- good luck gone bad
Chapter 27 - where did you get that idea?
author's note
Chapter 28 - battered and bruised
chapter 29- unwanted fame
chapter 30-helping hand
chapter 31- realization and devastation
chapter 32- revealing secrets
chapter 33- discovered
Chapter 34- thicker than water
Chapter 35- family issues
Chapter 36- Pizza's here!
Chapter 37- vulnerable not weak
Chapter 38- I should've known
Chapter 39- uninvited
Chapter 40- I am here. who should I kill?
Chapter 41- framed
Chapter 42- cue the evil laugh
Chapter 43- Congratulations , you've updated your status from dumbass to moron
Chapter 44- yeah we're good
Chapter 45 - goodbye was just the beginning
Chapter 46-goodbye was just the beginning part II
Chapter 47- The things you do for me
Chapter 48- we may or may not have an audience
EPILOGUE
The very last author's note

Chapter 49-you mean you're not pregnant yet!?

3.1K 92 30
By averydelgotto46

A/N: Omg!! The last chapter <3 !!

Hazel's POV

I finally arrived home yesterday, and was immediately sabatoged by the three people I called 'friends'.

"Guys, what is the big deal!?"

I complained as Harley, Sophia, and Celeste all fussed over me.

"You're going on a date with Danny! You have to look your best!

Celeste told me seriously.

"Oh my God honestly guys."

I complained as Celeste redid my makeup for the thousandth time. Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a little. I was complaining a lot lately.
It probably has something to do with the monthly present mother nature decided to give me.

"She's ready!" Sophia giggled as she handed me my handbag.

The doorbell rang, rather loudly by the way, or was it just my headache?

"He's here!" Celeste screamed from the hallway.

"Go go go." Harley said giving me a little shove.

"WAIT!" I said , panicking.

Sophia and Harley looked at me funny, Celeste was busy keeping Danny company and making sure he didn't try to find me.

"I uhm, I need a pad." I said timidly.

Harley stared at me blankly. I bit my lip and waited for her to start laughing. But her reaction was a bit unexpected.

"YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT YET!?"

Harley she yelled. My eyes widened with shock. Hurriedly, before she could do any more damage, I clasped my hand over her mouth.

"Ssshhh! Shut up shut up shut up! I'm still a virgin you moron!"

She tore her face away from my grasp.

"I don't believe you. You had that boy all to yourself for two weeks in London and you didn't have se-"

I clasped my hand over her mouth again.

"Okay okay! I get your point but please shut up now."

Sophia handed me a couple pads which I put into my handbag gratefully.

"Thanks Soph."

She winked at me in reply.

"What am I going to do without you when you leave?"

"You'll survive. It's not you I'm worried about."

She said with smile. I knew of course who she was talking about, her very recent boyfriend, Michael, known to me as Mr. Macho, the very gorgeous looking policeman that was head over heels in love with Sophia. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from smiling.

Harley was still giving me a bizzare look but I managed to shrug it off.

I walked off towards the hallway while Celeste was rambling something about her newest clothing line in Paris, and Danny was trying his best not to look bored.

"Hi." I said with a smile. Just the sight of him made my headache go away. Was that cheesy or what?

He gave me a look that said 'thank God'.

"Finally you're here. I was about ready to shoot myself. No offense there Cel."

I laughed at him. And Celeste joined.

"None taken."

I approached Danny and he stood up, placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Without warning, a camera flash was heard.

What the...

"Long live team Danzel!"

Harley shouted while holding a digital camera in her right hand. Her left hand was up in he air, making a fist as if she were rooting for something.

I laughed at her, Danny did too.

"So, we better get going."

Danny said after the laughter died down.

"See you later!" Sophia said excitedly.

I waved at them and walked out of the house with Danny. Before I managed to close the door I heard Harley shout "USE PROTECTION!"

That earned a laugh from both me and Danny.

As we sat down in his car, I realized how freaking lucky I was.

I had the best boyfriend, my arch nemesis was at a mental hospital, I had the best friends in the world, a rewarding career, and I was still 23 years old! Life doesn't get much better than this.

I knew I was going to miss Sophia when she went back to Paris , someone had to take over their company. But I'd see her again.

Danny turned up the music and Justin Bieber's "what do you mean" blasted through the speakers.

"That's a horrible song!" I complained.

"What? No. This is like the best song ever!"

I changed the station and Selena Gomez's "same old love" played.

"Now that is what I call music."

"I can't believe my girlfriend has no taste whatsoever in music."

I snorted. "Please, it's bad enough to be seen with you in public with a face like that. Don't make it any worse by insulting the greatest singer alive."

"Excuse me? You mean because of my outrageously handsome face or my non-resistable charm?"

" I mean because of your ego that's even bigger than that gigantic head of yours. How do you wear hats?"

I had to stop myself from smiling as Danny and I bickered as he drove down the road.

"Now that's just rude."

"Why thank you. I take pride in being rude."

"Do you now?"

"Yes I do."

I was so busy arguing I hadn't even realized we arrived at our destination.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw where we were.

"Were going paint balling?"

"Yes we are."

"Hell yeah! I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Look who's talking!"

"I'll let the paintballs do the talking for me."

I said childishly as I stuck my tongue at him.

"You're on." He said with an evil grin.

Laughing, I ran inside the building and prepared to have the best time of my life.

THE END.....

A/N:

*sobs* oh my gosh, we've made it! It's the end of my very first book. I'm so happy. I'm giving you all virtual hugs for being with me on this journey. Your comments and support have kept me going! Thank you all so much :*

I'll have an epilogue posted soon so don't delete this story from your libraries just yet!

xoxo,
Avery :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 50 10
Highest rankings: #1 in assassin Hazel Ace wasnt ordinary girl Meet Hazel Ace she is only 18 and goes into high school. Has sister named Deja Ace who...
294K 3.8K 30
Meet Hazel. She's a naive, teen-aged girl starting off at a new school during senior year, you've all been to high school. You know how crude teens c...
35 5 2
Divorcee, turned Con artist, Hazel. Is a subject of betrayal, and despair, Hazel does not believe later than that she would be affected by the event...
328 1 14
(TRIGGER WARNING! THIS STORY HAS MENTIONS OF ABUSE, SELF HARM, ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT, SEXUAL REFERENCES AND MURDER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!) Hazel M...