To Be In Love With A Bad Boy

By KpopLoveAlways

After her father's death, Lee Chae Rin seeks out revenge on the man who killed her father, who is no other th... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chatper six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Suga's POV
Jhope POV
Jin's POV
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter Fifty five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy eight
Chapter Seventy nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter nineteen

440 14 0
By KpopLoveAlways

JungKook's POV
V Hyung how could you? How could you hug my ahgi like that?! Only I can hug her like that!! I was so jealous that I walked ahead with the rest following me.

"Oppa! Wait for me!" I hear Luna shout. I slow down but still fast. Once I got to the camping area I went straight to my tent. I changed into something warm. I ate and went back into my tent still so jealous. How could Chae Rin ahgi let him hug her like that. I was lying down when I heard my tent open. I thought it was V Hyung so I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I then felt an arm slip around me. My eyes shot open and I saw the woman I've been waiting to see. As I was still jealous I just turned away. She kept apologizing but I didn't give in. She then started to kiss my neck and her hand was traveling down my stomach. I bit my lip to hold in moans. Just then she touched me. I let out shaky breath.

"Oppa~I'm sorry for making you jealous~"

I turned around and kissed her lip passionately it then became rough. She pulled away and took a breath. I hugged her tighter. I pulled her in closer to me.

"You should know. I didn't mean to kiss her. I thought she was you."
"I know Oppa. I'm here now."
"I can't believe you let him touch you and I can't believe you showed the others my body?"
"Ok first I tripped and he caught me, he also just wanted to play with me. Second your body?!"
"Yes my body. You belong to me."

I whispered in her ear and placed my head on her head. She then moved her head and placed it on my chest. Just then V Hyung came in.

"Oh sorry if I interrupted. I just go to Jhope Hyung."
"Oppa not its fine. I was just leaving."

Chae Rin's POV
I got up kissed JungKook Oppa and left to go to my tent. As I was leaving I tripped. Lucky Suga was there to help me. I smiled to him and he smiled at me.

"Lets talk for awhile."
"Arraso Oppa. Kookie, sleep well. *air kiss*"
"Yeah you too ahgi."

I followed Yoongi Oppa to the camp fire.

"So how are things with our Kookie huh?"

"Things are going great. I just don't think we'll be able to spend anytime together since Luna is here."

"Oh. ok well I'm gonna go to bed now. you go in first so I can put out the fire."

"Arraso Oppa. good night."
With that I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and put the fire out once I got into my tent.

Next Morning

Still Chae Rin's POV

I woke up to Suga Oppa scream for me to open up for him. I rubbed my eyes as I open up my tent for him.

"Oppa what's going on?"
"Its JungKook. He is gone. V woke worried cause when he woke up JungKook wasn't anywhere near hear or the camp. V is out looking for him."

"What!!?? JungKook is missing??!! Let me get ready and look for him. He probably wants me look for him."

I zipped up the tent and changed. Aish!! Kookie what are you doing?! I put on my shoes and left to the forest.

Suga's POV

Asa!! Chae fell for it. the truth is I woke up this morning and woke everyone except Luna, Chae, and Kookie. I told them the plan to get Chae and Kookie together for at least an hour. I told V to take Kookie to the deepest point of the forest looking for Chae then leaving him. I was gonna do the same with Luna but to a different forest. I saw Chae running towards the forest with V and Kookie. Luna then woke up.

"where is everyone?"

"Everyone went out to look for Chae Rin. She was seen by Rapmon last. He said she was going for a walk never came back."

"Omo, ettoke? let me change and help to."

She zipped and changed. When she finished I took her the opposite way.

This is such a great idea.

Chae Rin's POV

Aish! Why didn't I bring my phone?

"JUNGKOOK! JEON JUNGKOOK! MY KOOKIE!"

I shouted. I then heard my name. I turned around and there was no one. I heard faint screams of my name. it was coming from everywhere so I choose to go to the right.

"JUNGKOOK!"

It then started to rain. I didn't give up though I kept looking for him.

JungKook's POV
Chae Rin-ah where are you? your not hurt are you? nothing has happened to you right.

"CHAE RIN! MIN CHAE RIN!!"

where can she be? it's raining hard. I hope she is ok. I walking until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry. I'm looking for someone."

"Chae Rin?"

"Oppa?"

Oh My Gawh! thank goodness I found her. I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Are you crazy? Coming out here like this! do you know how worried I was?!" I scolded her.

"What are you talking about? I was looking for you."

"BTS!"

we laugh and figured this was BTS doing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.3K 65
Majesty's parents move to Korea from New York. And make Majesty go to some random school, and she meets this boy (Jungkook) who is super rude to her...
15.7K 1.2K 10
When student council president Kim Yuri discovers top student Jeon Jungkook's secret, Yuri strikes a deal with him: get reported and expelled or help...
5.3K 181 12
short plot summary: Jimin struggles with the loss of his boyfriend and Jungkook lives with his abusive alcoholic father. pairing: Park Jimin/Jeon Je...
4.8K 217 16
Rosè is an assassin. It's her job to kill and fight. Her dad gave her a mission to kill Jeon Jungkook. She had to go to school to get closer with him...