You And I Forever [Edmund Pev...

Par HighQueenOfNarnia

Edmund was a middle child. He never thought he was special and never thought his mother would love him as muc... Plus

Author's Note
Prologue
Meeting the Lawyers
Dinner
The Rooftops
Hide and Seek
The White Witch
Turkish Delight, a Dress and The Queen
The Truth Comes in
Loosing Edmund
Father Christmas
Crossing the River
The Great Lion Father
Saving the Betrayer
Reunited
Return of the Walking Snowball
Scream until it Hurts
Before your Eyes
The Battle:For Narnia
Battle: Death Over Victory
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
SEQUEL

Ditching School

5K 125 55
Par HighQueenOfNarnia

Ditching School

Susan's POV

Today we were attending a new school, preferably Aloe's school. It was a private school open to both boys and girls. There were two different sets of classes. One was for juniors (10-13) and then there were the seniors (14-18). Edmund, Peter, Aloe and I were in the seniors and we had many classes together. This school was massively different to our old school. We were separated into classes of the same ages; however, here we are put into classes of certain subjects of the same ability.

We all thought it would be a good idea to take similar subjects so that we could help each other with homework and stick together, because Aloe said there were many bullies in this school, but as long as we stood our ground and stay out of people's way then we might survive. Aloe told us it was one of the best private schools in the area, because her father is the deputy headmaster.

We walked into the school grounds with Sir Patrick, or as we were supposed to call him here Professor Patrick, leading the way. He brought us to the main office where we picked up our class schedule and information booklets. We all had the same classes apart from Thursdays were Peter and I had business studies and Aloe and Edmund had History. That was one of the perks of being older. You had more options to choose from, but when it came to homework we had the level 3 papers whereas the others had level 2. Bummer.

RING RING. There goes the bell. First period had just finished. We had five fifty minute lessons a day with a 20 minute break after second period and a 45 minute lunch time after 3rd period and lunch registration. Unfortunately, during registration we had to be in a class with similar ages. I was in RG (registration group) 10F. Aloe and Edmund were in the same registration group and Peter was in RG 12N.

The first lesson we had was English Literature. Aloe walked us all the way to classroom ENG3. Students looked at us all the way there. Many of the older girls smirked at Peter and winked at him, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. Peter was my brother after all. The boys who looked around Edmund's age where looking at Aloe as if she was the shiny new toy. However, they sent us tons of glares as Edmund reached over had intertwined his fingers with Aloe's.

Peter and I shared a glance as the two were acting all couple like. Peter and I thought that this marriage deal was a bit funny, because we get to see Edmund flirt with his future wife. But really, this new deal made him more mature and made him more aware of things he should or shouldn't do.

"Good morning students," the teacher introduced. Her name was Miss Rosebury as it said on her name tag. She was quite young and had her auburn hair tied up in bun. She was wearing a white blouse with a black pencil skirt and some black heels.

"Excuse me miss, we have three new students," Aloe announced as we walked into the class. Miss Rosebury glanced at us before checking her register.

"Ah yes, the Pevensies, please take a seat on this table of four and I will hand you some exercise books," She replied quickly shuffling around the classroom.

The four of us were having a quiet discussion before a girl walked into the classroom and noticed us sitting there.

"Oh look, it's the new kids," She snared. Kids? She is the kid if she thinks it's pretty to wear a skirt that short. She walked to the back of the class, brushing Peter's shoulder flirtatiously. Aloe and I just rolled our eyes as Edmund smirked at him.

The lesson was quite enjoyable. I had done much work on Shakespeare's sonnets back in our old school. The best part was when we had a table competition on who could list the most plays and sonnets written by Shakespeare. When the girl in the back, who I heard was called Jamie, put her hand up proudly to say she had named 19, we raised our hand to say we had found 24. The look on her face as miss handed us each a medal for our achievement was priceless.

***

Peter's POV

English Literature was a blast. Jamie kept looking at me from the back and it was very disturbing. She passed me a note telling her to meet her by the girl's toilets, which I wasn't going to do. Susan stole it from me and scolded me for even thinking about liking her. Aloe had even told us she was bad news.

Second and third period went by quickly as did registration. We planned on meeting in front of the canteen hall for lunch, because Aloe said we had a special spot to eat in. With Aloe being the Professor's daughter, we had many advantages here. We had access to the library at all times, even after opening and closing, we had a hall to pass to go to the bathroom and we also had a teacher's key that could enter us into the staff room, the office and all the other key held rooms in the school.

Aloe had brought us to a special table outside. It was in a hidden garden at the back of the school field. Aloe told us that she had her father tell pupils it was out of bounds until we arrived so that nobody would take the spot.

"So what do you guys have for lunch?" Aloe spoke up. She had just walked in to fetch Lucy from the junior part of school. Lucy also had a pass to access onto the senior grounds if she needed any one of us.

"I'm pretty sure we have the same thing as you do, because the maids packed our lunches remember," Susan explained. We all laughed as we unpacked our lunches.

We had a chicken, sweet corn and mayonnaise pasta salad with an orange and a carton of apple juice. It was pretty simple for a lunch but was very satisfying.

From there, we just talked about our classes and our whole first impression of the school. Lucy couldn't stop smiling as she told us about her class and the boy that apparently fancied her. We even had a game of tag throughout the garden's grassy area. It was times like this that made me glad to be with my family and friends. We would always be smiling and the fun would never end.

Except just before lunch had finished, that's when the excitement stopped.

***

We all walked out of the garden area in a fit of laughter after Lucy had told us about something that happened in her class. We still had fifteen minutes left of lunch, but we all wanted to drop Lucy off and look around for a bit.

My shirt was tucked out and my tie hung loosely around my neck as it had come undone during our game of tag. I quickly fixed it all walked nearer to the school buildings.

"Well, Well, Well, if it isn't the newbies," mocked a familiar voice from behind us. We looked around to see Jamie and her gang of three girls and two boys. At least we were not out numbered.

"Just leave us alone Jemimah!" Aloe sneered back. Wait Jamimah? Jamie scoffed.

"How dare you use my first name," She threatened, "You think that because your father is teaching here that you can have whatever you want? I think not."

Aloe looked like she was about to explode.

"My mother is coming here too," Jamie boasted.

"What? To be a janitor?" Edmund bravely asked. Laughs erupted from all around us and a few snickers coming from Jamie's friends too. I high fived Ed and pat him on the back.

"How dare you insult my girlfriend!" A tall boy shouted as he gripped Edmund's shirt.

"Let him go!" Susan screamed back. The boy wasn't as tall as me but if looks could he would be dead from the threatening death glare I was giving him. He put Ed down and walked away.

"Oh and is this Miss curly hair?" Jamie perked up, "The new nerd of the school," Susan said something in a low whisper which I couldn't quite hear. I was too busy watching the boy that attacked Edmund with eagle eyes. Lucy was clutching onto me, clearly scared that something was going to happen to us. I rubbed her back ensuring her that everything was going to be okay.

"You are going to pay nerd girl!" screamed Jamie. Brilliant. Now the whole school was watching.

Jamie snatched the drink out of one of her friends hand and was just about to dump it all over Susan and Aloe, before I pushed the drink out the way, the drink spilling all over Jamie. Laughs were coming from every direction before the tall boy and two others were chasing us. The five of us ran through countless corridors, before we reached a dead end.

"Quick, in here!" Edmund shouted. He unlocked the door and we all rushed into the dark room. We were all panting for breath as we listened for the upcoming footsteps of the three boys. We heard nothing. After minutes passed we opened the door again to find that the corridor had disappeared. Instead there was snow on the floor and trees at every corner.

"Where are we?" I asked curiously.

"We are in Narnia," Replied Aloe, Edmund and Lucy simultaneously.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

134K 2K 14
When Isabella left Narnia she instantly knew that it was the wrong choice! She wanted to be with Caspian, she loves him and he is all she can think a...
8.2K 498 35
It's 4 years into The Golden Age, and Narnia is at it's best. Narnia's people are happy, and so are the children who rule the country, Peter, Susan...
867 30 25
Emily Smith was an ordinary girl living an ordinary life and she is bestfriends with the Pevensies. She always had a feeling for Edmund but never got...
219K 5.4K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...