The Gravano's

Galing kay AmazingDaydreamer

F**k stress is defined as an emotional turmoil a woman goes through from lack of orgasms, according to Alex G... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alex's Pov- The one who ruins him
Alex's POV Day 2
Sequel???

Chapter 5

40.3K 1.3K 163
Galing kay AmazingDaydreamer

"I made coffee you want some?". He offered, the sight of him hit me hard I wasn't use to waking up with a man in my kitchen he looked confident and sexy as hell dressed in a black suit leaving the top button of his shirt out exposing silky soft golden skin, his movements were of a man who knew what he wanted and got it. We were both aware that I was gawking at him and he snapped his fingers pulling me out of my thoughts.

"As a matter of fact I will have a cup of my coffee." I took the cup away from him taking a long sip.
This is what I needed and coming back to reality by his deep voice...

" Don't forget what I told you last night." His rough raspy voice reminded me.

That's not all I'm not going to forget.

"Yes, his name is Antonio Vega, but what exactly do I ask him?." And more importantly why am I even considering it.

"What you ask all the men you do anger management on, just act normal and do your job the way your use to and not the way you gave me special treatment". he gave me a pointed look.

"What! I never gave you special treatment." Did I?.

He smiled. "That's not what I remember, you were all flirty and checking me out every chance you got, if I didn't know better I would think you were only just trying to get me in to bed and it worked to."

I wanted to laugh but I didn't want him to know he what he said affected me in any way, I was professional when I dealt with him. I think.

I sighed. Screw him.

"What do I get out of this?."

He smiled and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was about to say.

"Call me when you're through." He said making me look at him confused.

"I don't have your number." Did I say that right, I don't want him getting the impression that I were trying to get his number.

"I already put it in your phone.."

I spun around to look at him."You were in my phone?, do you not know what privacy means?."

I was more embarrassed of the text messages me and Suzanna exchanged discussing Mr. Walking embodiment of pure lust.

" Wait-" I pointed my finger at him. "You were in my room? And I specifically remember locking my door."

"You locked your front door too and here I am."

"Well aren't you the freaking smartass." I pushed by him and he gripped my elbow stopping me.

"Hey,Don't blow this he can't know you're extracting information out of him."

Pulling my hand away, I straightened my dress."No pressure right? I mean I have done this a million times". I said sarcastically. Why am i doing this though?

I picked up my bag from the counter then headed towards the door, I turned to him. "Get out I wanna lock the door."

"Our door." I heard him mumble under his breath, I'll choose to ignore that because I'll be damned if I end up in a shouting match with him in the middle of the hallway, my neighbor isn't the most sane of the bunch.

He fixed his jacket and picked up a pair of shades then strode out of the room with such boldness and dripped with morale hard to tell that this fine piece of specimen was a criminal he looked anything but. He was a walking sex magnet just waiting for someone to get attracted to him....like me. 

We got into the lift and if anyone looked at us they would think we were just a regular couple.

When we got to the parking lot he walked over to a black Mercedes that stood out miraculously, I opened the door to my red mazda then got in, he waited till I pulled on the street then he sped up behind me. His car was roaring with life as he pulled up besides me and I could feel his eyes on me through the tinted windows before he sped off in the direction of the city.

I'll say it again I'm not looking for a boyfriend and it has nothing to do with trust issues, i don't have trust issues people have lying issues.

                                                                                  &&

"Baretti my office." This was the first thing he said to me the second he walked in the office, Lisa gave me a quick glance and I raised my shoulders like I didn't have a clue, hope it's another god damn raise with the bullshit he put me through.

When I got to his office he sat on his big leather chair and I took the seat opposite him. There was something different about him today, sweat marred over his untamed eyebrows he looked nervous or worried did Alex threaten him?, i wouldn't doubt that he did.

"I'm taking you off the Gravano case as you know he was released from prison yesterday -." I nodded. " You're going to be working with another level five his name is Antonio Vega I'll need you to start today here's his file." I picked up the thick manilla folder then turned to head out as my boss spoke again. "Baretti be careful those Gravano's should never be trusted."

Hearing those words from my boss made my warning bells ring, why was he saying this to me when he's eating right from there hands.

"Then why are you giving into their demands?."

A pained look crossed his face and he turned away from my gaze. "Why does anyone do anything." He muttered.

I got two things from that, one: they're threatening to kill him or two: blackmail.

I closed the door behind me and picked up bag as I made my way across the marble floor into the foyer. I opened the file and looked at the man in the small passport size picture, he had a Spanish descent a few piercings on one ear and a thick messy hair, he looked angry in the picture can't wait to meet him in person. Woohoo.

After the whole Alex experience I can't say i'm excited about this, in fact i'm not excited about this, what if he's just as deranged as Alex and shows up at my place because my apartment is the new hang out joint for ex con's. 

The familiar pale worn out walls greeted me only this time there was no sexy rude arrogant ass siiting behind the table, nope this one looked angry. 

"Mr.Vega it's nice to meet you I'm Ms.Baretti." He didn't look up at me, I sensed his hostile mood as I took a seat. I opened his folder and looked at his information. He was charged with breaking and entering, possession of gun and ammunition. I gave him a quick glance. "Are you ready to talk?."

He didn't answer.

"Your angry I could see that but I'm not the enemy here, I just came to do my job."

A long tattoo went from his hand all the way up to his neck, he was built, if he asked to take those cuffs on I'm letting them slap on a few extra ones. "Your a pretty lady you shouldn't be in these sorts of places." His accent was Mexican deep and rough.

"It's part of the job what can I say, why do you feel the need to be angry?."

"Everyone gets angry even you, these motherfuckers that set me up hasn't seen angry yet."

Was he talking about the Gravano's?, the cops?.

"Sounds to me like they did you wrong."

He scoffed. " I shouldn't be in here."

"That's what they all say right?." I tried to joke. It's a prison joke everyone says it right?.

"Not everyone in here is guilty."

That may be true but that's not for me to decide. "It says here you were charged with breaking and entering."

"They're fucking stupid, how could a man break in when he has the fucking key." His voice raised slightly like he was getting angry, should i call for backup now?, or run?.

"They fucking set me up and I'll kill'em, both of them."

I looked on at him if he was good at lying he sure convinced me. "Why don't you appeal?."

"Ask my lawyer that's his fucking job right?, if I didn't know better I would say he was in on it you know?." he made eye contact with me and I swallowed hard. 

"Okay, on a scale of one to ten how angry do you get?."I asked trying to get on course.

"Hundred percent." Okay that's all I need to know, Guards? where the hell are you.

His face was stone cold, his hands fisted until they were white.

"Calm down, just breathe and try to relax." Annaliese what the hell are you saying, you sound like you're giving breathing exercises to a pregnant woman.

"You don't get it of course you'll want me to stay calm but I can't not when I'm being fucked over."

"Can I ask who's fucking you over."

"Those fucking Gravano's."

Oh, no surprise there, who aren't they fucking over?. 

                                                                              -&- &- &-& -& -& -&-&-

When I got home I was expecting to see Alex walking around my house but the place was silent. I set my laptop on the counter and did some more research on Alex, a picture of him and a blonde came up and I recognized her. Judge Denise Young, she was in her thirties but she didn't look a day over twenty five. They were chatting on the steps to the courtroom she had a wide bright smile on her face while Alex's was cool and natural, it looked cool and intimate, he says it's just sex but her face says more.

Another picture came up with him and his brother standing in blue navy three piece suits looking like they fell out of a magazine.

It says they were suspects in the 2011 bank heist but no evidence was given to prove this and was proven not guilty by a panel of jurors.

I remember that bank robbery I was finishing college, a lot of people were affected by that i think it was the biggest heist ever but unfortunately no one was actually charged only suspected. it explains why the brothers are living such lavish lives right now.

I searched for some information about Judge young, she was thirty four and not married, she was a striking blonde I had to admit that I could see why Alex had no problem trading his body for a stay out of jail free ticket and not to mention a highly respected woman in her field, sleeping with the enemy should be added to her credentials but who am I to judge I have mine written in bold letters as well. 

                                                                                       &-&

It was just after nine when the front door opened to reveal a strikingly jaw dropping Alex Gravano, he was holding a duffel bag in his hand as he walked towards me with a dangerous expression on his face. Knock knock can I come in oh sure no problem but let's skip all of that and just walk in like I own the damn place right?. Typical gang members.

"Did you get the information I asked?."His voice was stern and straight to business. I had to look around to be sure it was me he was talking to.

"He didn't mention anything about what you asked he was too worked up about claiming to be set up by you and your brother."

He ran his hand over his face. "That's it, that's all you got?." Woah, this ungrateful son on a bitch.

"He didn't give away much, he was angry and hostile the whole time."

" Well you're the anger management counselor aren't you?, why are you telling me about that I don't care if he was wearing a fucking clown outfit." he snapped and that was it, I felt livid, fuck him i'm doing his sorry ass a favor...scratch that why the hell am I doing this again?.

"Why are you being such a dick?, I'm doing this for you! not me, but your ungrateful sorry ass—You know what, get your own damn information."

He glared at me dropping his duffel bag.

"You know why I'm being such a dick,doll?, you didn't do what I fucking asked!."

" What the fuck did you want me to do I did the best I could!." I shouted.

"Obviously you didn't -".

" Fuck you asshole you don't get to tell me how to do my fucking job you know what get the hell out of my house."

"The file where is it?."His voice menacingly he ignored ever thing I just said.

" What file?."

"The fucking file your boss gave you where is it!."

I walked away from him angrily then went into my room with him right behind and picked up the folder. " Here you go."I threw it at him making all the contents fall out everywhere like confetti and boy was he angry but i held my ground. This is my house.

"Let's not forget your in my fucking house which I never invited you into!."

" Stop shouting at me."He threatened eyes narrowing.

"Stop telling me what to do!, I don't know you and you don't know me let's go back to that, you intruded your way into my life and don't get me started on your rude unapologetic disgusting attitude, you sick twisted son of a-."

He put his hand on the inside of his jacket and even he pulled it out and I froze."Holy shit ."I gasped,a long sleek black gun was in his hand, my eyes were wide, heart beating like it's gonna explode and my knees grew weak. He brought a gun into my house, into my fucking house.

"Speak again I dare you."

I swallowed hard. Well I guess you win this round, but I can still talk in my mind son of a bitch!

"Here's what's going to happen, you're gonna pick this shit up then you're gonna get dressed you're coming with me, is that fucking clear."

Like hell I am, he's gonna have to drag me out because there's no fucking way I'm leaving with him.

I held my tongue then went down on my knees and started picking up the pieces of paper not because he told me to to but because this was my house and I like a clean space. I glanced up at him through my lashes, his jaw tense his eyes dark and filled with anger.

I stood with the papers in hand and set it down on the bed.

"Get changed we're leaving."

There's two things that can happen now, one he kills me or two he kills me either way I'm fucked. I folded my arms over my chest defiantly.

"No."

He exhaled harshly.

" Trust me sweetheart you don't wanna piss me off anymore than I am right now."

I shrugged.

"Well too bad I don't give a fuck." This is me keeping calm and not giving a fuck.

"Annaliese I don't want to hurt you but your forcing my hand."

" Why do you want me to come with you?."

"You'll find out when we get there, get dressed."

I looked up at him he still had the gun gripped tightly and it scared the hell out of me.

"Nope. nope, nope, nope. I hope that answers your first question and your future one's as well anything else?."

He pulled something on the gun letting it make a 'clicking' sound and one, two, three......He aimed it at me again and the sick crazy asshole shoots a hole right next to my face, but the funny thing was the gun never made a sound. 

"You put a hole in my wall! oh my god you're paying for that!."

He roled his eyes. "The next one is going in your head, get. dressed. now."

I hate him.

We were in the parking lot standing by his car when he pulled his phone out to tell someone we were on our way.

"Get in."He ordered and I did. Dressed in jeans and a tank top and a jacket I got in the car and slammed the door. He didn't speak at all as he took us on a driver through New York city, he took a street and I noticed we weren't heading directly to the upper east side instead he drove down an alleyway and stopped the car outside a small pub.

"Get out."He turned to me and said gruffly.

"You know you could use the word please just once."I said but he ignored me anyway.

The building could do with an upgrade it looked like something out of 1985 a small sign hanging just above the doorway 'Pablo's', he took my hand in his even though I pulled away at first. He pushed the door opened and the place was filled with life, there were people dancing and laughing drinking glasses filled with beer, this was not what I were expecting.

"What are we doing here?."

He didn't answer as he led us through the crowd and over to a door. We walked down the narrow hallway until he reached a room with some more people in it, the room was reserved and private with two large tables, one had a group of men playing cards and the other had three women sitting.

"Alex I thought you were lost asshole."A man greeted him and I looked closely at him, he was the other Gravano brother why the hell did he bring me here.

"Shut up, I had business to deal with." he said glancing at me.

"Ah, you must be the beautiful Annaliese, I'm Joey."He brought my hand up to his lips but Alex pulled it away making his brother lips touch his hand instead. " What the fuck!."Joey said as he wiped his lips off.

His brother flipped him off before tugging me in the direction of the table.

"Do you want a beer?."He asked pulling a chair out for me.

"Why did you bring me here?."

He let out a harsh breath like he was annoyed."It's like you're stuck on repeat."

"Yup, why did you bring me here?."

" Do you want a beer?."He asked again.

"No, I have to work in the morning."

He pulled the chair out next to mine and sat to close resting his hand over the back of my chair.

"Joey."He shouted signaling his brother over.

He came over and leaned against the table, he wasn't that much shorter but I could tell he was the younger one, like his brother he too was built to seduce and with the confidence they both carried I'm sure they knew the effect they had on women.

"You take care of Denise?" His brother asked.

"Gave her what she wanted so she's out of my hair for a while."

I looked at him disgusted I knew exactly what he meant by that and it made my skin crawl. I inched away from him and he noticed because he shot me a look.

Joey turned to me and gave me a wry smile. "Annaliese, I hear you're good at controlling people's anger gotta give it to you for curing my brother."

I stifled a laugh. " If that's what you call being cured then I should be fired." I said and Joey laughed, he was the more outgoing one it's hard to believe he's a Gravano, I liked him better.

"You should have a beer sweetheart dealing with this asshole all night you're gonna need it." He slid the beer over to me and I took it. When Joey walked away Alex turned to me.

"I just asked you if you wanted a beer and you said no."

"I did,I just didn't want it from you." I shot back and he glared at me.

After four beers I was feeling better or more relaxed I should say.

"You should slow down." Alex said to me as I stood to go get another.

" You should fuck off -."

"Hey!". He held onto my arm tightly pulling me flush against his chest. "I won't be disrespected, do you fucking hear that." His voice low enough for only me to hear sending a heat through my body all the way down to between my legs.

I crashed my lips into his taking him by surprise, he deepened the kiss by putting his hand at the nape of my neck and at my waist pulling me in closer, his tongue dipped into my mouth sucking and pulling on mine, his grip on my waist tightened, I felt my breast swelling as they grew heavier, my nipples were hard and my body opened up to him wanting more of him, maybe it was the beer talking when I said these next few words.

"Alex, take me home." I broke the kiss and rested my head at the crook of his neck breathing heavily. He put his arm around me and turned in the direction we came.

I heard him shout something to his brother before we left.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

He pulled my tank top over my head and discarded it somewhere before his lips locked with mines again, his hands cupped my breast through my lace bra tracing circles around my pebbled nipples driving me insane with pleasure my body wanted and needed more of him, he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my pants then wrestled it down and I kicked my shoes off in such a hurry that I lost my balance and fell on the bed. I barely caught my breath before he was on me. We rolled across the mattress in a tangle. Everywhere he touched me left trails of fire behind. The clean, hardworking scent of his skin was an aphrodisiac and intoxicant at once, spurring my desire for him until I felt like I was about to lose my mind. His hand went to my back and he unhooked my bra sliding the thin fabric off my body, He trailed kisses down my neck before he plumped one breast in
his hand taking my nipple into his mouth. I cried out at the scorching heat and the lash of his
tongue, my core tightening with every soft suck, I felt his fingers skim down my body then between my thighs cupping my sex.

"Fuck, your soaking."His voice was husky.

"I need you inside of me." He looked up at me with a smile what I felt for him in that moment, seeing that smile and the heat in his eyes, was so intense it was painful.

His body was over mines again and I felt his erection digging into me while his lips claimed me.

"Condom." I got out through the kisses.

" Shit ." He got off the bed and stood I took that time to get a good view of him, his erection was so hard it was curved, he strode out of the room giving me a good view of his ass.

I can't believe I'm really gonna do this with him and I barely know him this is a bad idea. What are you saying Annaliese?, this man is fucking hot so what if he rocks your world tonight but just for tonight, let him fuck you senseless then you never have to do it again.

Just this once and i'm off this stuff for good. Like the heart the vagina also wants what it wants.

When he came back into the he ripped the foil packet opened then slid it on, his movements were of a man who did this often and if he fucked as good as he looks then I'll die from having too many orgasms.

I'd never been so hot for it in my life, I clenched around him, relishing the feel of him inside me, filling me. His hips ground against mine,as he pounded into, his lips tangled with mines. When he rolled his hips in that way I moaned out gripping his back tightly. He buried his face in my neck and held me tightly in place, plunging hard and fast, gasping raw, heated sex words that made me crazed with desire. I climaxed in a rush that had me moaning out his name, the sensation was enhanced and magnified by the way he'd confined my body.

He threw his head back with an animalistic growl as he too found his release.

                                                                                         &-&

When I woke the next morning my head was spinning throbbing with a headache, I looked over to see him laying fast asleep and I was tempted to wake him up with a kiss, I could see his erection printing through the sheets which I was curious to see but I shook it off, just one time I reminded myself, I got off the bed without waking him took a quick shower and dressed for work.

At lunch I sat with Suzanna discussing last night events. "I can't believe you got to hit that and your still able to walk."

"Trust me the ache is still there." Currently craving more.

"So you guys are dating?."

" Nope."

"Casually fucking?."

" Nope, it was just this once, I can't get involved with him he's dangerous."

"Just once?, I don't know about that hun hitting it and quitting it is a harder than it looks especially when the guy looks like that. "

"It is but I have to do it."

When I sat down with Antonio today he was a bit calmer, and he said a lot of interesting things about those Gravano's, I tried asking him where he lived but all he said was a safe place. What was even more interesting was the judge who found him guilty Judge Young, seems to me she's doing her part of the bargain.

My suspicions of these Gravano's grew more and the reason he was in my house started making less sense than it already did.

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&

When Alex walked in that night I was waiting up to talk to him.

"How long are you gonna be here?." I felt like a landlord

He gave me a hard look before replying. "A few more days, why?."

"I just wanted to make sure that there are no hard feelings between us last night was a mistake we both know that so there's no reason to be awkward with each other."

He cocked a brow.

" Last night was a mistake?."

"Yes, don't you think so?."

He didn't answer instead he ran his finger over his plump lips making eyes follow.

" Okay." His lips pressed into a hard line. He walked over to the room and went in and let go of a deep breath I was holding onto.

He emerged talking on the phone and I pretended to be busy.

"Which event?"

"Right now?"

"Denise I-".

" Fine I'll be there give me twenty minutes."

He left just like that, and stared at the door feeling stupid, he's off to fuck his judge and he knew I was listening he wanted me to hear that's why he came out talking on the phone like that.

I sighed letting the weight fall on my shoulder, Alex Gravano you sure know how to play it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

239K 3.9K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
2.3K 62 9
Being the daughter of the most Dangerous Mafia in the world has its ups and down. What more could you possibly want? Could it be... Being the next v...
846K 24.9K 32
Saint Morseti owns his own gourmet restaurant. He is the lead/head chef. With a passion for cooking and baking, he finds peace in producing delicious...