Once upon a time preferences

By the_aesthetic_author

More

When you first meet
first kiss
Jefferson
Your Pregnant and give birth
Any Ideas?
Graham catch up
Nicknames
His name in your phone
Your Family
Your name in his phone
When your Jealous
Favorite Movie/show
Your in a sleeping curse or Coma pt. 1
Your Faction (Ouat Divergent)
Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin
House your in (Ouat Harry Potter)
Hercules Catch Up

Robin Hood

2.2K 35 3
By the_aesthetic_author

When you meet: You were a theif and you were going to rob a royal carriage but you were beaten their. The man was cute. "What do you think your doing?! This was my area!" You shouted. "Sorry M'lady, but I got here first." The Man says. I knew he was right and then I felt bad. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, your right." I say. "It's okay, what's your name M'Lady?" He asks me. "Y/N, Y/N L/N." I say smiling. "I am Robin Hood." He says smiling back taking my hand shaking it.

First Kiss: We were dancing around in the Enchanted forest one evening. I accidentally fell on top of him and he pressed his lips against mine. It was slow and Passionate.

Your pregnant and give birth:
Robin was meeting you at your house. Belle was watching Roland for you and Robin. You had everything set up. "M'Lady I'm home. " Robin says walking in the front door. "In the kitchen Babe!" I shouted and he walked in and kissed me. "Babe, Open the oven." I say smiling. He opens it. "Why is there a bun in the ove-Oh!" Robin says. "Yes, Mr. Hood we have a bun in the oven. " I say then kissed his forehead.
(9 Months Later)
On August 16th Little Baby Annabelle Rose Hood was born at 2:03 PM.

Nicknames:
His: Babe
Yours: M'Lady

His name in your phone:
Robin Da Hood

Your family:
Rumplestiltskin (father), Baelfire/Neal(Brother), Milah (Mother)

Your name in his phone:
My Lovely Theif

When your jealous:
You never get Jealous you trust him with your body, heart, and soul.

Favorite Movie/Show:
The Goonies
"Hey you guys!" I shouted. Anna, Roland, and Robin laughed.

Your in a Sleeping Curse/Coma Pt. 1: You ate an posion apple to save Robin and you were stuck in this firey room but you see a boy in the corner starring right back at you. "Who are you?" You ask. "My name is..."

Your Faction:
His: Divergent (Eurodite)
Yours: Divergent (Dauntless)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
240K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
28.2K 635 12
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.