Hercules Catch Up

How You Meet: I was best friends with Snow White. I ran after Snow when the villagers were asking Snow to help stop the Bandits and she got scared and ran. She kept saying "Sorry" to the villagers. "Snow wait!" I shouted running after her in the forest. I closed my eyes as I tripped over a branch and screamed waiting for impact. But it never came. I opened my eyes and saw a really really cute boy with messy brown hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes. "Are you alright?" He asks holding me. I nodded I was about to ask who he was when I heard Snow scream. "Snow!" I shout running towards the scream and he followed me. "Help! Help! Anyone?!" She shouts we get to where she's at. The boy put down his sword for her to reach. "Grab on, I'll pull you up." He tells her and she grabs on. He pulled her out from the ground. "Y/N!" She shouts hugging me. "Are you okay?!" I ask worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." She says. We turned towards The Boy. "Thank you." Snow and I say. He smiles at us. "Gotta watch out for hunter traps." He says. "I'm Snow White, and this is my best friend Y/N L/N." Snow says. "Yes, you certainly are." He says giving her goo goo eyes. "I'm Hercules, but you can call me Herc."

First Kiss: "Y/N, Come with me to get Hercules." Snow says. "Why, he's only going to pay attention to you." I tell her. She rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Y/N?" She scoffs. "Fine, I'll go." I sighed in defeat. "What are you two talking about?" Emma asks. "It doesn't matter. " I tell her. Regina laughs. "Y/N's Jealous of whatever relationship Snow had with Hercules." Regina teases. I looked away trying not to blush. "Let's go Snow." I say grabbing Snow's arm.  Snow stopped me. "Actually, I think you should do this." She says with a big smile on her face. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah." She assures me. I smile and nodded walking to the dock confidently. I see Hercules. "Herc?" I ask. He turns around. I sighed. "I knew you wouldn't recognize me..." I say starting to turn around. He rushed up to me and pulled me into a hug. "I missed you Y/N." He whispers in my ear. "I did too more than you know." You whispered back. He pulled away and we stared into each others eyes. We slowly leaned into each other. Our lips collided and felt sparks. 

Your Pregnant and give birth: So Hercules was able to leave the underworld with me after all. I was in my bathroom of the apartment I share with Hercules. I stared softly at that little pink plus sign. Hercules walks in the bathroom, and I felt arms wrapped around my waist. He looked over my shoulder and turned me around. His lips collided with min. "Thank.. you.. I..love.. you.. so.. much.." He says in between kisses.

About 9 month later Herc and I were laying in our bed. It was June,13th, 2016. About 9:15pm. That's when felt my water break. "Herc, it's time!" I gasped in pain. He picked me up in his arms. He rushed me to the hospital. About 7 hours later it was June 14th, 2016. Baby Esmeralda Snow L/N was born at 4:15 AM. Snow, David, Emma, Regina, Robin, and my parents came to the hospital to see baby Esmeralda.

Nicknames:

His: Herc, Muscles, sexy

Yours: Sexy, Hot stuff, Beautiful, Cookie (You love cookies)

His name in your phone: My Sexi Demi God

Your Family: Rumpelstiltskin/Mr.Gold (Father), Zelena (Mother) *In this Rumple and Zelena had a one night stand and had you* Regina Mills (Aunt), Cora Mills (Grandmother),*Spoiler* Baby Robin Hood (Half sister)

Your name in his phone: My Cookie Thief

When your Jealous: In the underworld Megara kept flirting with Hercules. I walked over and kissed Hercules until she left. I pulled away and he smirked. "You were totally Jealous. I can't wait to be alone with you." He whispered in my ear so only I heard. I was defiantly blushing this time.

Favorite Movie/ Show: Ant- Man

Your in a sleeping Curse or Coma pt.1: I was in my car driving. My phone beeped. I pulled out my phone it was a text from My Sexi Demi God Hercules.

It read: When are you coming home, Esmeralda misses you.

I texted back: Tell her, Momma will be home shortly she promises.

I put down my phone and I see a black truck then BAM!

*Remember don't text and drive it is life threatening to yourself and others*

Your Faction(Divergent):

His: Dauntless

Yours: Amity

Your House (Harry Potter):

His: Gryffindor

Yours: Hufflepuff