Robin Hood

When you meet: You were a theif and you were going to rob a royal carriage but you were beaten their. The man was cute. "What do you think your doing?! This was my area!" You shouted. "Sorry M'lady, but I got here first." The Man says. I knew he was right and then I felt bad. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, your right." I say. "It's okay, what's your name M'Lady?" He asks me. "Y/N, Y/N L/N." I say smiling. "I am Robin Hood." He says smiling back taking my hand shaking it.

First Kiss: We were dancing around in the Enchanted forest one evening. I accidentally fell on top of him and he pressed his lips against mine. It was slow and Passionate.

Your pregnant and give birth:
Robin was meeting you at your house. Belle was watching Roland for you and Robin. You had everything set up. "M'Lady I'm home. " Robin says walking in the front door. "In the kitchen Babe!" I shouted and he walked in and kissed me. "Babe, Open the oven." I say smiling. He opens it. "Why is there a bun in the ove-Oh!" Robin says. "Yes, Mr. Hood we have a bun in the oven. " I say then kissed his forehead.
(9 Months Later)
On August 16th Little Baby Annabelle Rose Hood was born at 2:03 PM.

Nicknames:
His: Babe
Yours: M'Lady

His name in your phone:
Robin Da Hood

Your family:
Rumplestiltskin (father), Baelfire/Neal(Brother), Milah (Mother)

Your name in his phone:
My Lovely Theif

When your jealous:
You never get Jealous you trust him with your body, heart, and soul.

Favorite Movie/Show:
The Goonies
"Hey you guys!" I shouted. Anna, Roland, and Robin laughed.

Your in a Sleeping Curse/Coma Pt. 1: You ate an posion apple to save Robin and you were stuck in this firey room but you see a boy in the corner starring right back at you. "Who are you?" You ask. "My name is..."

Your Faction:
His: Divergent (Eurodite)
Yours: Divergent (Dauntless)