When you first meet

When you first meet

Henry- I was walking through the park when I see a boy not much older then me reading a book. I sit next to him. "Watchu readin?" I ask him and he looks up at me. "This isn't a ordinary book." He tells me. "Really what's it about?" I ask him. "Fairy tales except theses fairy tales are real." He tells me. "...." I just stared at him. "Great you think I'm crazy..." He says sighing. "No, I don't I believe you, and I think it's awesome! can I see it?" I ask him. He smiles widely and hands it over. "Ooh! Snow White looks like Mary Margret!" I say smiling at the boy. "What's your name? you seem like someone I heard of in the book." The boy says. "My name is (Y/N) I'm Leroy's neice." I tell him. "That's were I heard you from! Your (Fairy tale name) Grumpy's Friends daughter but they were killed by trolls, by the way I'm Henry Mills, sadly the Evil Queens adopted son.." Henry tells me frowning. "It can't be that bad Henry." I tell him. "It is.." He stats looking at me.

Peter Pan- My name is (Y/N) Riding Hood, Red is my older sister and I am Henry's babysitter. I followed Greg and Tamara when they took Henry. Henry and I are running from the lost boys when someone grabbed me and Henry into a bush. "Wh-" I start but got caught off with a hand on my mouth. "Shhh! They'll hear you!" The boy whispers Harshly. "Who are you?" Henry asks. "I'm an Ex- Lost boy running from Pan." The boy says trying to act innocent. 'If he thinks I'm falling for that.' I think to myself. I guess I was staring at him because he starts talking to me. "Take a picture Love it lasts longer." He says cockily and I growl at him. He smirks at me. We started to run again of course I am fast because of me being a wolf. After we flew of the cliff and got back on the ground the boys personality changed. "You work for Pan!" Henry yells. 'I bet you he is Pan.' I thought accidentally out loud. Everyone turned and looked at me. "What a smart girl you are" Pan says. "(Y/N)! Run find my family!" Henry yells. Since it was night I turned in to a wolf and ran. "Boys! She wants to play Lets play! Make sure you bring her back alive, she looks fun!" Pan yells darkly and his Lost boys ran after me.

Captain Hook- (Y/N) Hood is the best bounty Hunter in the Enchanted forest. She is the only merry women in her brother Robin Hoods Merry men. She got the job from no other than Rumpelstiltskin. It was a deal, if she brings Captain Hook to him he'll give her a magic bean to go to Wonderland. (Y/N) found Hook at his usual place. She dressed up in a dress not the out fit i usually wear. ( NTY3LTEwMTk0NS4zMTQ5NDc= ) I got him a cup of Rum and drugged him. I walked up to him swaying my hips as I walked and pulling my top down a little more. He started to check me out. ' This is way to easy.' I thought to myself. " Want some more Rum?" I ask him holding out the cup, and he grabs it. He was about to drink it and he looked at me. "If I'm seeing this correctly, I would thing your trying to drug me but then again that could just be the rum talking." He slurred then chuckled. He then drank it, and I can tell it started to effect him. I grabbed his arm dragging him to a carriage a friend of mine is letting my "Borrow" when I mean borrow i actually meant I stole it. Hook started to wake up and looks at me. He hold his head in pain most likely having a hangover. "Who are you really?" He asks me. "I am (Y/N) Hood and I am a bounty hunter I was sent to hunt you down and bring you to the Dark one." I told him. "The bloody crocodile?" He says smirking. He looks at me smirking. "I'm Killian Jones by the way." He says. "I have I question Killian How did you get the Hook?" I ask him. "Well (Y/N) that's a story for another time I see you." He says smirking as we enter the Dark one's castle.

Felix- I a ran as fast as I could away from Pan's camp. "(Y/N) is it?" A boy with blonde hair and feathers in it ask. "Yes, what do you want?!" I snap at him. "Running from Pan isn't wise, if he wants you he will get you because Peter Pan never fails.." The boys says to me. "Yeah?, well who are you?" I ask a little Harshly. "My name is Felix I am Pans Right hand lost boy." Felix tells me. "My name is (Y/N) Mills..." I tell him. "Your the daughter of The Evil Queen right?" He asks. "Yes why?" I ask him. "No reason..." He says fast. "Your going to make me go back aren't you?" I ask him. He nods grabbing my arm Harshly.

Neal Cassidy/ Baelfire- (Y/N) Margret the second daughter of Mary Margret and prince Charming. When I heard Emma and Henry, also Gold, and Henry's Dad was coming back i got excited so I rushed to town and saw them come back. I saw a very attractive man come out. I hugged Emma and Henry. " Hello Mr. Gold." I say smiling. "Hello (Y/N)." Gold says returning a smile. "Hi I'm Neal ." A man said to me smiling holding out his hand. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)." I say returning the smile.