Riot

By kennatasic

"Anyone caught rioting and/or breaking the rules will have a fate worse then death". That's the last rule tha... More

Things you should know before reading.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Final chapter
Fun facts

Chapter 18

26 0 0
By kennatasic

September 6th, 2016 10:00 am

Three beeps sounded, this was the announcement that would either help or destroy my future.

" Good morning America, today I have two special announcement's. The first one is everyone will have a limited food supply until Maya Stewart is captured, you will have one meal a day for seven days a week, and it will be brought to your house also curfews are at six pm, if anyone is caught after six' o clock, they will be shot on sight, no questions asked. My second special announcement is a new rule, the rule is: every street, will have one officer that will be there 24/7, of course the officer will trade shifts with another officer. Now on with the rules..."

I glanced around at the youtubers, who looks surprised, as much as I am.

" They cant do that." whispered krism.

" They're putting prices on us." Bob says and holds up his own flyer ' 2,500' dollars. I look at the flyer until dlive held up his own ' 2, 600' dollars.

" They're putting food and money on Maya." Wade says and I look around before it came clear to me.

" Where did we get all that food?" I ask, pointing towards the pile.

" We got it from stores, the people who haven't showed their face yet goes to the store and gets it" Russ says

" But the announcements say food would be brought to your house.." Marzia says.

" And as you can see this isn't a house." adds Cheyenne

"Thanks captain obvious." I say with a roll of my eyes and look around the bunker. " Hey, chey?" I ask.

" What?" she snaps and glares at me.

" Didn't you say, when I first got here, that this is a bunker used for bombings?"

"Yes." she says and narrows her brown eyes.

" If it's used for bombings... shouldn't food be in here, just in case?" I say and it became clear for every one just then.

" Your a genius!" Minx yells and looks around for a door. I sigh as everyone searches for the stachse of food, I walk to the room filled with bunk beds and searched in there. I looked under several beds until i found a secret latch. I stood up and scooted the bed out the way and then I crouched down, opening the latch, darkness. I stood up and yelled for Mark.

" What is it?" he asked, out of breath and saw me pointing at the cellar door. " I'll go get a torch." He says and comes back with one, lighting it, then going down the ladder.

" What is it?" I ask and watched him come back with a can of soup.

" Jackpot." He said as I yelled for the others to come here, once they did Mark told us how long the food should last us.

" Maybe about a year or two." He says and I grin, if things go smoothly... we should last about a year down here.

" What year is it?" Mark joke's in a old man's voice as he climbed out of the cellar. Once he stood up, he pretend to have a beard and crouch over pretending to have a cane.

"2016" Krism says before counting the years we should last. " we could be down here until 2018" she frowns.

" But what if we're here after 2018?" She asks, nobody answers the question, well until I do.

"If I'm not caught by then, one of you, who hasn't showed their face, can turn me in for food." I say and shrug, because I really doubt I'll be alive after today.

"That's stupid." Russ says " Your sacrificing your future self for food, if you want to sacrifice yourself, we could become cannibals." he shrugs as cry bursts out laughing, I smile.

January 5th, 2018 11:20 am

This was just the calm before the storm, things... were definitely going to change our plan, I only wish we were smarter at the time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 105 46
After your boyfriend of 5 years dumps you, you feel alone. No one cared for you, you just lost your job, and you were a 21 year old Pewdiepie nerd. A...
87.1K 4.3K 47
Cry is on his own in the zombie apocalypse. He doesn't easily trust others and is used to killing people as well as infected. He has never liked trav...
3K 217 24
Felix wants his senior year to be perfect, but what if it's not? What if awful things happen? There are demonic presences around Felix and his frien...
3.2K 102 36
2 best friends, going on with their normal teenage-hormone life. Life in California never seemed to change. Boys, fangirling, shopping, the usual stu...