Locked Out of Spring Break (R...

By OddballWriter

[Warning: As I look back at the earlier chapters of this story, I realize the misogynistic/transphobic/homoph... More

Locked Out of Spring Break
Copyright & Longer Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sideways
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Helpful Rumor
Chapter 4: Losing The War
Chapter 5: Smacking Butts
Chapter 6: Boxer Size
Chapter 7: Spring Break
Chapter 8: Board Games And Sex
Chapter 9: Just Like Old Times
Chapter 10: Kiss Me
Chapter 11: Accepting Defeat
Chapter 12: No More Cake For Jake
Chapter 14: Thigh Gaps And Modest Spaces
Chapter 15: Ruined The Moment
Chapter 16: Aspirations
Chapter 17: Only Lips And Tongue
Chapter 18: Bad Dreams And Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: Tickles And Apologies
Chapter 20: Kissing The Ground
Chapter 21: Freed
Chapter 22: Breakfast With Apologies
Chapter 23: High Hopes
Epilogue

Chapter 13: The First And Only

11.1K 592 67
By OddballWriter

—————————————————

As he finishes, I stay by his side the whole time. 

"I'm never eating cake again," he groans, flushing the toilet, "Not in this lifetime of mine."

I slowly removed my hand from him as I became aware that I've been comfortingly rubbing his back the entire time. 

"Just don't eat so much," I advise, "Just one piece—one small piece." 

"I also ate some cake off you," he reminds. 

"Yeah," I awkwardly remark, "Don't do that again either."

"But what if I want to?" He faces me. 

I roll my eyes. "Sure you would want to again."

"Seriously, Rico," he replies, "It was worth it." 

"Aw, how sweet, honey," I say with sarcasm. "Even after you said you'd never eat cake again."

"But, I'd eat it off you," he retorts, grinning. 

I tease, "You wouldn't happen to be flirting with me, would you?" 

"What if I am?" he asks, leaning forward. 

I back away. "No way, Puke Breath. You're not kissing me after you just puked."

He makes a fake pout on his face, which makes me chuckle. "Why would you say that to me, sweetheart? You know you love me." 

"Not your puke breath," I snort, standing up. "We should dry off."  He gets up also. "And you should brush your teeth," I add, laughing, "Puke Breath." 

"Another nickname?" he asks, glumly. 

I make a silly face at him and reach for a towel, but he jumps on my back. "Get off me, Jake!" 

He kisses my cheek repeatedly. "Now, you're Puke Face." 

I fall to the ground as his weight overpowers me. "Jake," I groan, "You're so heavy." He kisses my neck, wrapping his arm around my chest. "And your friend is poking me." 

"So what?" he responds, kissing my cheek endlessly. 

I try clawing my way from under him but he tightens his grasp around my chest. I laugh, "Are you going to let go of me, Jake?" 

"Never," he answers, kissing my cheek, "I'm never letting you go."

A hotness fills my cheeks at the comment. "Jake, stop it."

"I'm never letting my Rico go," he declares, resting his chin on my shoulder. 

What the hell? Is he being serious or is he playing with me? I chuckle, "Puke Breath, brush your teeth. The sooner you brush your teeth, the sooner you get to kiss me."

He instantly releases me and suddenly lifts me in his arms, carrying me as if my weight is equivalent to a feather. "Before that, let's re-shower since we got dirt on us from the floor." He kisses my neck, smacking my butt. 

~*~

Right after we're done re-showering and drying off, we put on our boxers. 

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I ask.

"It would've been more exciting if you let me kiss you."

I tease, "You had puke breath, Jake." 

"And I no longer have puke breath, do I?" 

I grab the bottle of lotion and begin to caress some on my body. "I guess not." The entire time I rubbed lotion on myself, he eyed me attentively. "What are you looking at?" I ask, becoming flustered. 

"Do you need help rubbing it on your back?" 

"No, I'm okay," I respond, "I have pretty long arms."

"Come on, we're boyfriends, Rico."

"We're not real boyfriends," I remark, "Remember?" 

"You're right, we're not a real couple," he comments, irritably, "But let me do it, anyway."

I look at him grinning mischievously. "Why?" 

"Just let me do it," he snaps. 

"Okay, Jake. Fine." I hand him the lotion and turn around. 

"Thanks for being docile for once." 

I roll my eyes in agitation. "Just get this over with and leave me the hell alone." 

He roughly starts rubbing lotion on my back in obvious anger. 

"Jake, what the hell?" I gripe, "What's your problem?"

"You are." 

I sigh, "You're your own problem, douche. Not me." 

"You know, Rico," he grunts, rubbing my back, "I like it better when you don't talk at all." 

"I like it better when you're not being such an ass to me." 

He responds by making his movements on my back rougher. 

"Are you sure you're not gay?" I impulsively question, just to ruffle his feathers. 

"Yes I'm sure, Rico," he replies, ceasing his movements on my back. "I'm finished."

I sit up and face him. "What about bisexual or pansexual?" 

"No. I'm heterosexual." 

"Then, why do you kiss me all of the time?" 

"Kissing a guy doesn't make me gay."

"You're right, but you also enjoy it," I point out, "Your friend enjoys it too." I look him up and down knowingly. "And what heterosexual guy insists on showering with another guy?" I continue, "What heterosexual licks icing and cake from another guy's chest? What heterosexual enjoys fondling another guy's butt? None."

"Like I said, Rico, you make it easy, because you might as well be a girl." 

I shove him away angrily. "I'm not a girl! I'm a guy!" 

"You're practically a girl, considering the lack of pubic hairs you have," he taunts. 

"Since when did body hair determine how manly a male is?" 

"Since always."

"You know, Jake," I growl, "Since you're so heterosexual, don't do anything to me anymore."

He snarls, "Why?" 

"Because I'm not a plaything or toy or whatever," I remark, "If you don't feel anything then what's the point?" I look at him for a reaction but he remains eminently furious. "Just admit you're okay with playing around with guys then... for sexual pleasure."

"I am not, Rico!" 

"Your penis disagrees with you," I argue. Realization hits me as I become conscious of my words. What the hell am I trying to prove? What am I doing? Even if Jake is gay, he wouldn't go for someone as average as me. "But, it's whatever since you'll never feel any emotional connection with a guy."

Jake's expression transitions from anger to bewilderment. "Do you want me to feel something?" 

"I don't know," I reply, dodging the question, "Do you?" 

He leans in toward me until his lips are inches away from mine. "Do you want me to?"

I back away from him. "I'm tired of playing like this, Jake. I'm not going to let you experiment with me, because you're confused about yourself." 

He looks as if I slapped him. "Who said I was experimenting and who said I was confused?" 

"No one has to say it!" I yell, "You're only using me, Jake. Admit it."

He groans heavily, angering me further. 

"You continue to—" I pause, not knowing how to phrase it, "—kiss me and touch me and it just confuses the hell out of me." I continue, "One second, you're doing this, that, and the other to me, then you say something that contradicts your actions."

"Because you're my sweetie, Rico," he kisses my cheek. 

I wipe away his kiss. "Stop doing that." 

"Rico, what's your issue?" 

"Do you have to ask?" I inaudibly mumble, "Jake, I only let you kiss me and do whatever, because—because I...." 

He looks at me in confusion. "What?" 

"Never mind," I quickly mutter, "Want any yogart or... cake?" I head to the mini-fridge and open it, looking back at him. His facial expression grows blank. "Want anything?"

He approaches me and places his hand on my cheek. "Yes I do." 

"What?" 

"I want you," he responds, locking his lips to mine. 

I abruptly pull away and shove him harshly. "No, Jake."

"Don't you like me?" he asks, placing his hand on my cheek. 

"Of course not," I respond, still flustered, which causes Jake to recoil and awkwardly scratch his neck. 

He looks away, saddened, "Am I missing something, Rico?" 

"I don't need to get involved with a confused heterosexual," I reply, with honesty, "What if you find out you really don't like guys, then what?" 

He doesn't respond, which makes the atmosphere even more unsteady and uncomfortable. 

"I don't want to be a part of your experimentation of guys," I continue, "I want someone that genuinely cares for me and someone that's preferably like me." 

"What if I tell you that I was never experimenting with you?"

"Then, I'd call you a liar."

"What if I tell you that I'm not confused?" 

"I'd still call you a liar."

He scoffs, "So you want me to confess but you won't believe me if I confess?" 

I fold my arms across my chest. "Confess what?" I ask, feeling my heart rate increase. 

"I may not be gay or confused," he responds.

Confusion stirs within me and my heart sinks in my chest. Of course he isn't gay.

"It's just... you're the first and only guy I've felt this way about," he continues, "I guess... I—I just... really like you and—" he uncomfortably chuckles, "—I just never knew how to put it into words... or actions.."

Reassurance surfaces my emotions, creating relief within me. "So, you're telling me that I'm the first and only guy you've felt this way about?" 

"Yeah," he answers, self-consciously, "I just..." he trails off, "...really think you're special and—"

I tightly hug him, cutting him off. "You don't have to continue. I understand what you're saying." 

—————————————————

Jake finally confesses <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9M 511K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
121K 3.3K 33
Nathan's life: school, work, secrets, and survival. Ryder's life: soccer, friends, awesomeness, and his mom's annoying attempts to set him up. Nathan...
44K 1.5K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
245 13 16
[OLD] [NOT MEANT TO ROMANTICIZE DEPRESSION OR MENTAL ILLNESS. SIMPLY A TROPE.] Tom isn't your average teen. But then again, what makes a teen average...