Convincing My Boyfriend's Fat...

By DarkAngel11

Isabelle and Ash are finally together. They thought that they'd live happily ever after but they are seriousl... More

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father (Sequel to WMEBF)
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 1
Convincing my Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 2
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 3
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 4
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 6
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 7
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 8
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 9
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 1
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 10 Part 2
Convinicing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 11
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 12
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 13
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 14
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 15
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 18
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 19
Convincing My Boyfriend's Father Chapter 20

Convincing My Boyfriend's Father- Chapter 5

5.5K 85 14
By DarkAngel11

Extremely rushed. Sorry for mistakes and jumbles in word and ect!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------

Chapter 5

Isabelle’s POV

“There’s Aeropostale!” I chorused and pulled Mandy into the store. I always loved this store. Their clothes were awesome! I noticed Mandy eyeing the bikinis at the back and dragged her back there to look at them. “Pick one and I’ll buy it for you.”

“I don’t know, Iz…”

“Come on. It’s not too much. I’ll pay. No worries.”

“With Ash’s money?”

I shook my head hastily. “No way. I’m not going to use his money. I still have a lot saved up from modeling so it’s all good. Okay?”

She still shook her head, unsure.

“Pick one, Mands.” I ordered, narrowing my eyes at her.

“Fine!” She squealed and pulled down a pretty red lacy swimsuit. “And I’ll pay for it. Parents gave me a bit of money for the trip anyways.”

“Then why didn’t you say that before!” I exclaimed.

She turned around with a grin and walked towards the cashier to pay. “Wanted to mess with you.”

“Ooh. You’re good. Seems like my annoy-ness rubbed off you.” I laughed and as soon as I turned around, I knocked into someone. “Ah! Sorry. I’m extremely clumsy.”

The man chuckled and collected himself. “It’s okay.”

I looked up at him and realized he looked a bit older than me. He had on a trench coat and jeans and a baseball cap with sunglasses.

“Well, I…better go…” He muttered and stalked off when I kept staring at him in silence. And I was because it was weird he was wearing a trench coat when it was a good ninety degrees out.

“Iz?”

I turned around to Mandy who was waving her small plastic Aeropostale bag in my face, trying to get my attention. “I’m done paying. You ready to go?”

I nodded. “Yeah. I’m ready.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

I followed Mandy out of the store, into the flood of people in my mall. We passed by a bunch of stores while walking aimlessly. I then had this sudden urge to turn around. And I did. And I wasn’t really surprised when I noticed the trench coat man trailing a good yard or two behind us. I quickly looked away before he noticed anything.

At least I hoped he didn’t.

“Uh, Mandy. Let’s go into the restroom really quick.” I told her, taking a sharp left into the restroom hall.

She agreed and followed me in.

We scurried down the hallway before the man could come through and see us. Then I tugged Mandy into the restroom and peered out. There he was. The creepy trench coat guy again. What the fuck is up with this guy?

“Izzy? What’s wrong?” Mandy asked me.

I pulled away from the doorway and stuck my hand out to her. “Do you have a weapon or something? Like for self defense?”

“What? Why…”

“Mands, trust me. Do you?” I pleaded.

She reluctantly pulled it out something from her purse. I had to put a hand to my mouth to stop from laughing. She scowled at my reaction. “Quit it. Do you want it or not?”

“Yeah! I do!” I laughed, taking it from her hands. “Thanks. I know I’ll do so much with pepper spray.”

She punched my arm. “Shut up.”

“Okay! Ow!” I screamed, rubbing my arm. “That hurt.”

“Well, it’s not nice to make fun of people Iz.” She scolded me. “Now I know what Seb feels like.”

I snorted.

“Are you ladies okay? I heard screaming and—Ahh!”

I sprayed the pepper spray in his eyes. He screamed and writhed in pure agony, rubbing away at the pepper in his eyes. I took the opportunity to hold him down on the ground by sitting on top of him. “Who are you working for?” I demanded, trying to sound like one of those cool detectives on TV.

“What are you—“

“Who are you working for?” I shouted again, slamming his head against the tile floor.

“Izzy, what the hell are you doing?” Mandy cried.

“Trying to bang his head hard enough to knock out some skittles.” I said sarcastically and looked at her. She scowled at me, her arms crossed over her chest. “He’s been following us, Mands. Since I’m as badass as Sherlock Holmes, I’m the only one to realize that.”

“Sherlock Holmes is a guy.” The trench coat man muttered underneath me.

“Oh shit. Did I say Sherlock? I meant Nancy Drew.” I corrected.

“Oh.”

I slapped the guy’s head. “Don’t change the subject! Who are you working for?”

“No one!”

“Lies!”

“Can’t a guy with a long obvious trench coat when it’s so hot outside that it melts metal, go out stalking pretty girls?”

I furrowed my brows at him. “No?”

He sighed. “Well, I tried. You got me. Keith Strapp sent a bunch of us to try to drive you out of the state.”

Wow. Wasn’t too hard to get info from him.

“Wait. What?!” My eyes went wide as I tried to process this new source of info. “Drive me out of the state? But why…”

“I’m guessing he doesn’t like you too much to actually pay half a million for that.”

Mandy’s eyes popped open. “He paid you half a million to drive her out of here?”

“I’m worth half a million dollars?” I beamed.

Mandy ignored me and looked at the trench coat man. “How many people are after her exactly?”

“Maybe thirty. Or…fifty?”

“Fifty?!”

“Roughly.”

Mandy glanced at me. “Izzy? Maybe we should go back to New York. This whole Ash’s father situation is getting a little out of hand…”

“And then what about Ash?” I asked her.

“He won’t come back with you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I mean, I never asked him.”

Mandy pressed her lips together. “You know, one day, his father might break the two of you up for good.”

“That’s not going to happen.”

“Even if this whole half-a-million-drive-her-out-of-the-state thing causes you to lose a limb or two?”

I crossed my arms over my chest. “If I leave then, it’ll just mean his father won and he was right about Ash and I. We aren’t meant to be together. And I can’t let that happen.”

“Then what else can you do?”

I paused to think about it for a moment. What can I do when fifty people are trying to drive me out of the state for half a million? Then I thought of it.

I have to play down and dirty.

If Keith wants a fight, I’ll give him a fight. What he doesn’t know is that I have a Scooby gang. Yes. I said it. Scooby doo gang. And with them, anything is possible.

I think.

“What’s that face, Izzy?” Mandy asked me with a worried look on her face. “That’s the face you had on the last time you went to jail…What are you planning?”

I smiled at her innocently. “Oh, whatever do you mean?”

“Well, if you two are done having your girl talk, could you please get off of me.” The man grunted. “In case you’re not aware, I’m an old man with horrible back problems,”

I jumped off his back with an apologetic smile.

“And you just made it worse.” He got up and stretched his back. Mandy and I winced when we heard the cracks from it. Eww. That sounded like it hurt.

Then he started to walk away, mumbling, “This bitch isn’t worth half a million dollars.”

I laughed to myself at his words.

And hopefully none of the others think I’m worth that too.

Continue Reading