we've met before

By kittysoftpaws420

hi guys! so this is my first story uh....it's probably going to suck,like a lot. anyways.. my names Angeli... More

meeting everyone.
look into my life
the worst day ever
my friends
week before the dance
i glow?
5 days before the dance
dance prep & drama queens
dance night
back to school
flashbacks and nightmares
romance and mystery
witch bitch
backstory
The Fight
the fair kiss
So that happened
today's festivities
the kidnappers
The Day After
AUTHORS NOTE
what...?

medical

9 0 0
By kittysoftpaws420

This morning I called my doctor before I finished getting ready for school. I did so because when I woke up this morning a large clump of hair was missing from my head. It was an odd circular missing bald spot on my head,I told her. And her response what that I may have a hereditary disease called alopecia. But my father never had this problem,I asked him. He did say that use to happen to my mother though so I guess I got it from her from a 50/50 chance of getting it when I was born. I finished getting ready put my Beanie on and left for school.

"Hey!" It was Lilly.

"H-hey lil..."

"Okay what's wrong."

"Nothing. I'm fine. "

"Hm. Mkay.then take off the hat."

"I don't want to."

"Why not?"

I groaned and pulled her off to the side where nobody could hear me.I told her everything. From when I woke up to the conversations i had before I left.

"NO WAY!"

I shoved my hand over her mouth.

"Sshhhhhhh. Don't be so loud. You're the only one that knows besides my dad!"

"Oh sorry!" She whisper yelled.

We talked about it a bit more and when we finished I turned the corner only to be knocked down by someone.
"Oh jeez! Sorry!"

"Its no problem...really.." I said standing up.

They just stood there staring at me.green eyes, light brown hair,seriously tall...then I realised something was missing.I felt my head....Oh s**t!

"Oh no,no no no no no!not today please not today!"

They snapped out of their trance like state.

"Sorry about that...what's wrong????"

"My hat! I can't find my hat!" I said as I covered my head with my Hood.Then the boy went and picked something up off the ground and came back.

"Is this it?" He asked holding out a long black Beanie to me.

"Y-yeah...thanks...." I took it and put it on.

"If you don't mind me asking...why'd you freak out about the hat?"

I said nothing but looked at him one more time and ran off. He seemed familiar....have I seen him before??? Shit... I have.... he was in the store when I say my friends at work...and...when my mom....died... I looked back to the area I stared at during the dance and saw the glow again...being curious,I followed it. The closer I got the faster it moved... and once again.....

I was glowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this hasn't been updated recently,school,looking for a job...stuff like that.THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 2.2K 17
this is my first story for something x reader so please JUDGE lol I need your opinion to help make it better just don't be so mean about it ok please...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
8K 195 23
Preview- I looked up at him and sniffled. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was scared of rejection." "Crystal I would NEVER reject you. You're...
4.9K 1.8K 50
Book one in the Bloodsworn trilogy So here's how life used to go: We'd go to school, study, have fun, fight the occasional hunter or two, an...