Love could be that strong #Yo...

Per Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... Més

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 34

8.8K 412 16
Per Granger08

Author's Note: I made the cover for this book. Please don't judge. I am not a professional.

*Unedited*

Two hours later Madhu and Kush were best of friends. Poor Khushi was in for some tough competition, chuckled Madhu. Kush was already fond of his 'Honey'. He was thinking of taking Honey home with him and maybe she would meet Pooh. Little did he know that his own mother was planning to make his Pooh meet her Honey. The event was going to start in an hour and the guests were already pouring in. 

Madhu: Kush I am going to the women's room to change but I need you to promise me that you will be a good boy and won't create any nuisance.

Kush: But I can't be a good boy. Bad boys are hot!! 

Madhu: (Gasps) Hot!? Who told you that!?

Kush: (Smiles proudly) My Pooh. He said bad boys and art and they get hot girlfriends. I also want a hot girlfriend.

Madhu: (Outraged) Kush!!! That's a very bad thing to say. (Mutters to herself) And as far as this Pooh of yours is considered, he is surely getting a visit from me soon. What kind of person teaches such stuff to a kid? (To Kush) Kush, I will be back in ten minutes but you have to sit here quietly and don't go anywhere.

Kush nodded and Madhu went away. Kush was all alone in the classroom when Anjali entered the room. Kush immediately rushed towards her and started crying while hugging her.

Anjali: Stop crying, my baby. Do you know who's waiting for you outside?

Kush: Rabbit and Pooh?

Anjali: Sorry baby, the rabbit was busy. But Pooh is here.

Kush: Let go!!!

Anjali: (Laughs)Let's go outside but please don't tell anyone that pooh was here.

Kush: I know Mumma. It's because he is a superstar and girls find him sexy.

Anjali: (Surprised) What!? Who told you that?

Kush: I have seen it when Pooh and I went to an ice cream parlor. And he wrote a number on tissue paper.

Anjali: (Thinking) Please come back soon Madhu. I want to see my Rishab settled and happy.

With that Anjali and Kush went to the back gate. Madhu was taking last-minute attendance of all the participants. She was wearing black skin-tight jeans and a black tank top with a white jacket. Her hairs were up in a tight high ponytail. And she completed her looks with peep-toe heels and hoop earrings. She rushed back to the classroom as soon as her work was done but couldn't find Kush anywhere. She panicked but then took a deep breath and decided to look for him.

Rishab was happy to be here. He was wearing large sunglasses and a muffler to hide his face. Kush was hugging him tightly and he knew that he was nervous. So Rishab bent down to reach his eye level.

Rishab: Hey champ. Why are you nervous? They're all your friends.

Kush: But what if I trip or something? Then they all will make fun of me. What if they win?

Rishab: (Sighs)No you won't trip. I am sure. And even if you do then take it in good spirits. See they are your friends. They will make fun of you and also clap for you when you will win. Kush, you have to be happy for them if they win. This is how heroes do it. They clap for their friends.

Kush: Really?

Rishab: (Smiles) Yes.

He hugged Kush and just then someone shouted.

"STEP AWAY FROM HIM!!!"

Madhu was frantically searching for Kush when she stopped dead in her tracks. Someone was hugging her Kush. Oh my God! what if it was a kidnapper? She couldn't see his face properly as his back was facing her. Madhu look around and picked up the biggest stone present there and then yelled at the top of her voice.

Rishab stilled at the familiar voice. 'Madhu?' a thought ran through his mind and he found himself praying that when he turns around it's his Madhu. 

Madhu: I said leave the child, you kidnapper!!! 

Rishab turned around amused but that amusement soon turned to shock when he found himself facing the girl that had been haunting his dreams for the last seven years. He was thankful for his disguise. For one it covered up his shock and two that Madhu failed to recognize him.

'The nerve of this kidnapper', thought Madhu. She didn't want to harm him. As he was a very nice kidnapper. She was surprised to see that kidnappers maintained their physiques so well. Maybe it was a part of the business.

Rishab stood there watching different emotions cross her face. For a kidnapping, she was doing a really lousy job. But the way her eyebrows scrunched up was too cute. 

Madhu: Step away from him!! Don't worry Kush I am here. Hey, you!! Step away from the child. I have a weapon and I can seriously injure you!!

Kush was fed up with all this drama and decided to end it.

Kush: He's my Pooh!!!

Rishab tried hard to contain his laughter when Madhu realized her mistake. The look on her face was priceless. Her outer appearance may have changed but she was the same from the inside. And damn that tight jeans were doing no justice to him.

Madhu: Pooh? (Clears throat) I-i am s-sorry sir. I thought you were a part of the children's kidnapping gang. I apologize for my mistake. And trust me I would've never hurt you. I mean I can't!! I mean I have never hurt anyone. (Throws away the stone in her hand).

Madhu hurriedly turned around to leave and save herself from further humiliation when a voice stopped her dead in her tracks.

'You've already hurt me in the worst possible way.'

Rishab. The only thought that was running through her mind right now. He heart altogether stopped working and she felt as if she was falling deeper and deeper into a dark pit. He can't be here. She'd done everything to forget him and it was all crumbling down. So without even taking a single glance at her past, she quickly rushed inside. She knew he wouldn't follow her inside as it would cause chaos.

That even when Madhu reached home she found Khushi stuffing her face with a freshly baked cake. So she quietly sneaked around and cut a piece for herself.

Madhu: Looks like Miss Gupta is tense.

Khushi: Looks like Miss Malik is going all detective today.

They both knew that something was wrong but decided to give space to each other.

Rishab: Here's that file that you asked for.

Arnav: Thanks, man. So, how was Kush's performance? I am sorry I wasn't there.

Rishab: Oh no problem. Even I wasn't there. I just went to cheer him up. That's all. But di has made a recording of the show.

Arnav nodded and they both stood by the window gazing at the moon.

Arnav: What will you do Rishab if your past comes back and stands in front of your face? 

Rishab: I don't know exactly. (Thinking about Madhu) Maybe chase after it. So that it won't become a past again.

That night all four of them were sleep deprived. Twenty-four hours back everything was going on smoothly in their lives when suddenly it took such a sharp turn.

Next day

Khushi screamed and Madhu came running to her room with a rolling pin in her hand.

Madhu: WHAT!? WHEN!? WHERE!?

Khushi : (Squeals) I GOT MY APPOINTMENT LETTER!!

Madhu hugged her and they both squealed. A few seconds later Mr. Malik came into the room with a gun in his hands.

Mr. Malik: Step away from my daughters!!!

Madhu and Khushi rolled their eyes at his exaggerated behavior.

Khushi: It's nothing, big uncle. I just my appointment letter.

Madhu: Oh and dad? Please put down that gun. We all know it's fake and just a mere showpiece.

He left the room and Madhu turned towards Khushi.

Madhu: So what does it says?

Khush:  It says that I have been selected as the personal secretary of ASR!!

Madhu: (confused) ASR?

Khushi: (Thinking) I don't know but I will better work for this ASR than work for that tyrant Arnav Singh Raizada.

Madhu: Maybe you should think about it once.

Khushi: Oh no no!! I don't need to. I am getting late Madhu. I have to give my resignation and join this ASR. Just wait and watch mister here comes Khushi Kumari Gupta.

Madhu was in her office counting all the props and costumes from the last night's show when she realized that she was short of one costume.

"Looking for this?"

She turned around and saw Kush standing there with................................his Pooh.

A/N: Phew!!! I am so tired. By the way, it's Madhu in the pic.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

One Day At A Time Per Sohni

Literatura romàntica

137K 6.8K 59
They grew up together. They were meant to be together. He knew it. So did she. ...And so did he. What happens when the boy next door, your best frien...
22.1K 1.7K 10
They met at very wrong time but they end up together?
Zaroorat - Arshi FF Per J Chow

Literatura romàntica

81.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
87.7K 6.5K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...