YU-GI-OH! ZENOVERSE. with a l...

By donflexer

I had received to much battle damage and now on the verge of losing my ace. "Why are you doing this?" I asked... More

basic intro
A dropouts power
Chapter 2 battle of the k9
Battle of the k9 #2
Dragon games
thank you
FAMILY
CHILD'S PLAY.
THE TRINITY's PATH ( PART 1)
zavier monsters.
THE TRINITY'S PATH ( PART2)
the choice. and child vs master
the choice {part 2}
quick fixing. [CHANGES TO LUMIRE FEATURES] BY @donflexer ©™®
THE POWER WITHIN [part 1]
IMPORTANT NOTICE
ROYAL PAIN
WHEN THE STARS ARRIVE
WHEN THE STARS ARRIVE (PART 2)
THE APEX BRAWLER.
A/N
A WORTHY OPPONENT.
Grand Eyes on the Grand Park

THE POWER WITHIN [PART 2]

6 3 0
By donflexer

The two Trinity members stood smiling.

Sean(2300):- so I guess it's our turn now. I draw. I will set a card now I  activate change of heart. This allows me take control of one of your monsters until the end phase of my turn. I select volcanic doom fire.

Kobby(voice deeper than before):- no way. I won't let you destroy these cards. I activate the effect of Terrafin for the last time to negate your spell card. And since it is a spell you'll be able to attack twice.

Sean:- awesome. Then I attack Terrafin...

Yukato:- not so fast. Since doom fire is present you have no choice than to attack it.

Sean:- say what!!! It won't matter cause I will use coral blast. This allows me to send all damage concerning a water monster  I take during this turn to my opposition and my monsters are saved.

Nina:- nice save.

Sean:- thank you dear. Now Daedalus attack doom fire twice.  Wraven stream!!

Yukato:-2400→1000.

Sean/Nina:-2300.

Yukato's eyes glowed with an even darker blue colour and it amused the two Trinity members. Mira got concerned about weather Yukato would be able to control him self.

Sean:- I select wraven. your move.

Yukato: I select doom fire.

All other cards are destroyed via Terrafin effect. Field returns to normal.

VDF :3500→3000.

Yukato(1000):- I draw. I activate double summon. I summon Queen of hell(fire-dark/lv1/effect/charger/0;0) and green eyes chick. Now the effect of green eyes chick(wind) is activated since I don't have a card with green eyes in its name in either my hand or grave I can special summon one Green Eyes dragon by sending one monster I control to my graveyard. Now I activate flame wall.

Special summons one green eyes dragon ( - Normal - 7 star - Wind/2600 atk ;1700 def) sends doom fire to grave.

Sean:- where did those cards come from.

Nina:- it is not as powerful as the other monsters we control.

Yukato(with a deep voice and eyes glowing like head lights at night.): I'm about to show you power. I power up Queen of hell (counts as 2 charge units) and Green eyes chick to lumire summon Green eyes phantom dragon.(2700;2000. 3 charge units )

Mira:- alright. Yukato's ace.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Yukato lost full control of his mind and body. He found himself standing outside his own body watching something else finish the duel. 'Where am I ?' I asked but no answer came. So I decided to move to Mira may be she would help. 'Hey.' I shouted but no answer still. 'What the hell is going on?'

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

nina:- it's been a while since I faced that thing.

Yukato:- fell this I activate rush recklessly to give green eyes a boost of 700atk.

Sean:- I discard utachibor.  You turn is over.

Fury run through yukato's body.

Nina(2300):- I draw. Pot of grace. Means I draw 4 cards. I activate lumires at war. We can special summon one lumire monster from our extra deck.

Yukato's body:-  I summon another Green eyes phantom dragon. (1 charge unit)

Sean:- I summon Wraven the ocean lord(water/sea serpent/lv9/3000;2500)( 1 charge unit).[ a huge three headed sea serpent with black and purple scales]

Nina:- I summon Neo  lord of light.(Zavier/lv10/light/effect/2900;2100) (2 units)[a man in a yellow and white dress came up. In his right hand he had a book and in the other he had a rod].

Sean:- do you have to do everything with out involving me?

Nina:- soz

Yukato:- what kind of monster is that???

Mira(in shock):- {a Nova monster}

Yukato's body:- I'm not afraid of that.

Nina:- we'll see. I activate Neo's effect to destroy one lumire monster on the field and we both lose lp equal to the level of the monster times 200. I select your green eyes phantom dragon(lv9) with the most charge units. Looks like we win.

Yuka's body:- reckless as ever. I have a fire monster in my grave so flame wall saves my lp.

Sean:- u just made us lose valuable life points.

Yukato: 1000

Sean/Nina:- 500

Nina:- argh. Neo just attack Green eyes dragon. Rays of supreme light. Your move kid.

Yukato:- 1000→700 green eyes is destroyed.

Nina/Sean:500.

Mira:- {try to keep it up. Please}

Yukato's body:- I bring green eyes with monster reborn. [Special summons Green eyes dragon]. Now prepare to witness the greatest technique in duel monsters. I activate my O.D.S. and instead of linking bakugan to monster card I link the two green eyes I have present.

Nina/Sean/Yukato(no one could hear him talk)/Mira:- WHAT!!!!

Yukato:- green eyes dragon and green eyes phantom dragon BECOME ONE.
the two monsters burst into gold dust and start moving in a spiral form around Yukato's body for about 10 seconds then the dust starts to form a large dragon that seemed to be half decomposed part of it ha flesh while some showed the skeleton still had the phantom mask on.
Yukato:- I advance green eyes to bring FORTH GREEN EYES NEO PHANTOM DRAGON(LV10/DRAGON/LIGHT-DARK/EFFECT/3500;3000) (two charge units)

Sean:- how are you able to use O.D.S's

Yukato's body:- you have a long way to go. now effect time. I drop all units to negate the effect of all cards on the field of play expect him. I double the attack of Neo phantom dragon and half the attack of Wraven the ocean lord

Neo phantom dragon: 3500→7000

Wraven the ocean lord: 3000→1500

Sean:- you must be joking.

Yukato's body:- Green eyes Neo phantom dragon attack wraven with blast of the death screams.

Souls came from the mouth of dragon towards Wraven.The final blast could have killed the two Trinity members but some how they escaped.

Yukato regained control of his body but head hurts like hell eyes were so sore. Mira run to him before he collapsed.

Mira:- hey. You OK.

Yukato:- I guess I fell... I don't know but it doesn't feel right.

Mira:- Let's go home it is getting late.

{stares at his hands and sees 3 Mira's utachi cards.}: 'these are yours.' Yukato said calmly resting his head on her.

'No you keep them. You fought for them so...' She said to me.

'I promised to get them back for you so here.' I hand them to her and this time she accepts.

'That was some duel.'

'It sure was.'

'Do me a favour. Never ever ever use your Selevah powers to that extent. I got scared of you.'

'Sorry. Dear I'll try.' I say putting a smile on her face. 'Some of the monsters I saw here I need you to help me understand them.'

'Do you mean the Nova monster or your kind of advancement on green eyes.' Yukato bolts up. 'What did I say?'

'Green eyes.' Kobby said as he pours his deck out searching for the advanced green eyes card. 'It's not here.'

'Wow. It was there when you destroyed Sean and Nina again when will those two learn.' She said. 'Do you think it has something to do with the Selevah powers.'

'May be.' I say as I  get up. 'Let's go home.'

Mira hugs Yukato. 'Thank you so much.' She said then kissed his cheek.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

At the Trinity base.

Two bodies began to appear. It's Sean an Nina.

ZK:- where did you two come from.

Sean:- shut up kid. Where are they.

Tiffany:- who?

Nina:- Max and Oscar.

Optimus at his usual spot the large window.

Nina:- hey! Why did you send us on a suicide mission.

Max:- what are you on about.

Sean:- you said we should go after Yukato. You knew he would kill us.

Optimus:- we didn't send you there to die.

Max:- what happened.

Nina:- his eyes glowed.... [Trying to catch her breath] his voice became deep...

Sean:- HE USED HIS O.D.S 

Max&optimus:- he what!!!

Max:- he's not suppose to be able to do that.

Optimus:- what kind did he use.

Nina:- monster to monster.

Max & optimus:- whew. You almost killed me.

Sean/Nina:- we almost died and that doesn't matter to you.

Optimus:- we care.

Nina:- when do we get to uses O.D.S's

Max:- in due time but if he mastered level 1 then who knows what he is capable of. You guys are dismissed.

Optimus:- you think he's getting help from .... You know who.

Max:- there are only two people that can help him use that technique. And they are with him.

Optimus:- we need to take this to the next level. I need my card before we can launch the project.

Maximus:- indeed.

THANK YOU FOR READIND
PLEASE VOTE IF YOU CAN
PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU CAN.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''
FEATURED MONSTERS:
Queen of hell
(fire-dark/lv1/effect/charger/0;0)
This card counts as two charge units. Once per turn this card can not be destroyed by battle.
IF YOU HAVE 3 OF THESE CARDS IN YOUR GRAVE SPECIAL SUMMON KING OF HELL.

green eyes chick
LV 2/ WIND/EFFECT/REPTILE.
ONCE PER TURN IF YOU DONT HAVE A GREEN EYES CARD IN YOUR HAND OR GRAVE SPECIAL SUMMON  ONE GREEN EYES DRAGON by sending one card to your card you control that was not summoned during the  turn this effect was activated.

Wraven the ocean lord
(water/lumire/sea serpent/lv9/3000;2500)
Once in the duel this card can send one charge unit to  send to your  grave 4 water type monsters special summon two water monsters above level 7 then the one with the lowest attack can inflict damage to your opponent equal to the sum of the combined attack of all cards that were sent to grave.

Neo  lord of light.
(Zavier/lv10/light/effect/2900;2100)
When all charge units are removed destroy this card and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original atk of this card.
Once per turn send one charge unit to your grave and special summon a monster of level  4 or lower, the selected card will be able to attack directly.
Or destroy one lumire monster on the field and we both lose lp equal to the level of the monster times 200.

GREEN EYES NEO PHANTOM DRAGON
(LV10/DRAGON/lumire- Zavier/LIGHT-DARK/EFFECT/3500;3000)

Effect will be discussed later in the series.

Pot of grace:- draw 4 cards.

Once again thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
272K 6.2K 58
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
81.9K 3.5K 80
❤️