My Loving Alpha Mate

By Xx_zarie_xX

They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everyth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

⌘ Epilogue

80.1K 1.9K 242
By Xx_zarie_xX

Epilogue

Two Years Later…..

It’s been two years and a lot has happened since then. Chase proposed to me on New Year’s Day, and of course I said yes. Well, that was after I gave him a little scare. By then I was already six months pregnant with our baby boy and boy did I look big. Plus my hormones were all over the place not that Chase was complaining.

We decided to put off the wedding until our son was born. I remember the day he was born, it was Chase’s nineteenth birthday we were at his parents’ house celebrating along with the pack. I’d been having Braxton Hicks for weeks so I didn’t take heed when I started to feel pain in my stomach.

It wasn’t until the pain became too much to bear I realized that the pain was actually contractions.

When I told Chase he just started to freak out, while I tried to calm him down. He literally raced us to the hospital, where I ended up spending almost twelve hours in labor, screaming and swearing at Chase for doing this to me before little Brody Nathan Anderson was born at eleven twenty-three pm.

He had Chase’s forest green eyes and my beach blond hair with some streaks of dirty blond from Chase. I already knew he was going to be a heart breaker when he grew up. Chase was glowing at the new addition just like everyone else.

At first it was pretty hard with the late nights and early mornings but, we worked it out. If anything Chase was more than ready for another baby by the time Brody was one and he was twenty. I of course slapped him upside the head. There was no way I was going to go through all that pain again, well that was until I found out I was three weeks pregnant two days ago.

And it also happened to be Chase and I’s big day. We decided to get married last Christmas so Brody would be old enough to be the ring barrier at our wedding. I wanted to check in on him but unfortunately he was with Chase and our mothers were all old tradition ‘It’s bad luck to see the groom before the wedding.’

Bad luck my butt. The twins were helping me dress along with Alex. “Gurl is it me or did your boobs get bigger all of a sudden?” Alex asked as I pulled the zipper up. Busted.

I looked up shyly, “Um, no?” I asked –answered. “You better tell me what’s going on.” She ordered. The twins were looking at me also, “Well, I uh…I’m uh….you see the thing about it is really funny you’re going to have to laugh when you hear this...” I rambled until Alex gave me ‘The Look.’ I sighed, it was a losing battle form the start, “I’m pregnant, again.” I whispered. There was silence before they screamed happily, rushing up to them I quickly covered their mouths hoping nobody heard us. “Will you guys shut up, no one else knows and I’d like to keep it that way until I uh surprise him later at the reception.” I whisper-hissed.

“That’s so cute, Brody’s going to be a BB (Big Bro). I can only imagine Chase.” Jamie sighed dreamily. Unfortunately Jamie was in an accident last year, where her stomach and womb was ripped out. They were able to contain the majority be now she can’t have kids. Well that’s what they said she now seven months pregnant with her and Matt’s first baby girl.

The twins got married two months after I had Brody. Matt and Tyler were so nervous it was really funny. As for Alex and my brother, they decided to wait until Alex finished university to get married and have kids.

Mum walked in with jenny shortly after my confession mum looked ready to cry and Jenny was bouncing with excitement. “You look absolutely beautiful sweetie pie, Chase is going to have a hard time keeping his hands off you.” mum commented.

“MUM!!!” I shouted embarrassed my face red as a tomato. “What I was just stating facts here, we all know it’s true.” She innocently remarked. I smiled, Mark shortly after walked into the room along with my dad. “Hey, looks like you’re actually wearing heels for once. Awwwww doesn’t my baby sis look perrrrty.” Mark teased. I poked my tongue out at him, everyone just laughed.

“Come on let’s get this show on the road, aye?” dad asked. As everyone left dad leant over, “You should have seen that fiancée of yours he’s nervous as hell, asking the same question every five minutes.” Dad chuckled as did I.

Walking up to the curtain I took a deep breath. Chase and I decided to get married at the lake by the waterfall. Locking our arms together dad and I made our way up the isle as the music started to play. Looking to the front of the isle stood a grinning Chase, I smiled. I must admit him in a tux looked hot, especially with his ‘I just got out of bed’ hair style.

“Who gives this woman away?” asked the priest. “I do.” Says my dad, he kisses my cheek before handing me over to Chase.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today…” and I zoned out looking into Chase’s eyes as he did the same. We were soon reciting our vows of promising to love and trust the other for as long as we both shall live.

“Will the ring barrier please bring the rings?” he asked. Brody came up looking cute in his little suit he shyly gave the priest the rings and scurried back to my mother’s lap. I laughed and turned back to Chase, “This ring is the representation of my love for you and my lasting and eternal loyalty to you for as long as we shall live.” He recited.

“This ring is the representation of my love for you and my lasting and eternal loyalty to you for as long as we shall live.” I recited as the priest ordered. “In the state of California, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Chase Anderson, you may kiss the bride.” He informed.

“EWWWW,COOTIES!!!!!!” Our son shouted as we kissed, causing the guests to break out laughing as did we.

Looking at the front row I saw Trent running down to give Brody a high five and my mum scowling at the boys.

Making our way down the aisle everyone were throwing flowers at us. Chase quickly helped me into the limo that would take us to the reception at the beach which was an hour away. “So how does it feel to be Mrs. Anderson?”  he asked kissing my lips. “Lovely, so you mind telling me where our honeymoon might be?” I asked leaning my head on Chase’s shoulder.

“Now that’s confidential babydoll.” He smiled. I crawled into his lap careful with my dress, “I have a surprise for you.” I smiled giddily. “Oh and what might that be?” he asked looking at me intently. I nodded my head, “Um….no. I’ll tell you, later.”

“Well, babe, if this is your way of pay back it ain’t working. So just sit back and enjoy, this is supposed to be the best night of our lives….well, besides when Brody was born.” He smiled thinking back. The rest of the ride was pretty quiet, since we were in an intense make-out session. By the time we arrived I was sure I looked flustered, and it was very obvious to everyone, they just gave knowing looks.

After Jace and Chase, met they hit it off pretty well. They were the worst together, always bugging me and teaming up with Brody to prank mommy aka me.

Jace had yet to find his mate, Trent and Scott were happy as ever, Matt and Jamie were going great and as for Jessica and Tyler….well, let’s just say they were the trouble of our group. Worst then me, well since I had Brody I turned mature, a little. I mean I had a child to take care of now and I was loving every second of it.

It was almost midnight and Brody was still wide awake, it hurt to think I was leaving my baby for three weeks, but, we’d be back in no time. Chase was talking to Jace and Trent when I walked up, excusing himself he made his way over to me, wrapping me in a protective embrace.

“Let’s go for a walk, it’s time for your surprise.” I smiled. We walked out to the beach and walked along the sand not minding my clothes. “Remember what you told me when Brody was one?” I asked swinging our entwined hands. “Another baby, sure do.” He smirked. I stopped walking and stood in front of him, “Do you still want another baby?” I asked curiously.

“Where is this going babydoll, I can’t be happier if we had another baby.” He spoke seriously. I smiled, “Good, because I’m pregnant, Chase, we’re having another baby!!!!!!” I squealed. He froze I looked up worried, he had the biggest grin ever. “Serious?” he asked I nodded. He laughed picking me up and spinning me around, “Pack doctor confirmed it, I’m three weeks pregnant with our second baby.” I grinned. “I thought your boobs looked bigger.” He chuckled. I pouted, “Why is everyone looking at my boobs, Alex asked the same question when she was helping me dress.” He just laughed and kissed me.

“FUCK YEAH, I’m going to be a dad again!!!!!” he shouted running all over the beach. I laughed at Chase’s antics, looking up I came face to face with Trent and my son looking confused. “What’s the matter baby?” I asked taking him out of a smirking Trent’s hold. “Good luck with that one.”  With that he left and went back to the reception.

“Mummy what’s a fwuck?” he asked wrapping his tiny arms around my neck. “That’s a bad word baby don’t say it again okay?” I asked mentally scolding Chase who was now returning to my side. “But daddy said it.” He insisted. For some reason my son has gotten it into his head that whatever his father says is law. ‘That’s because it is babydoll.’ He linked.

I scowled, “Don’t worry baby mummy is going to punish daddy later.” Chase smirked, “I look forward to it.” “Mummy what’s goin on?” he asked looking at his father’s grinning face. “Well, I told your daddy that we’re having another baby you’re going to be a big brother in a few months.” I smiled kissing his chubby cheek. “A waby in you tum tum?” he asked.

“Yes a baby in my tum tum.” I laughed. “Will you an daddy still wove me?” he asked looking ready to cry. “OF course daddy and I will still love you baby boy we always will. Even if you give trouble sometimes.”

“I wove you to mama.” He said planting a slobbery kiss on my cheek. “So no love for daddy now you really hurt me baby boy.” Chase pouted. My son put out his hands trying to reach his father, Chase immediately took him out of my hands, “I wove you too daddy, just like mummy.” He smiled.

Placing his hand at the small of my back we made our way back into the reception. By the time we got back they were about to make the toasts. Mum handed us both a glass of alcoholic champagne unaware of my current condition. And so the embarrassing stories from when Chase and I were kids started from diapers to the most recent one when Chase and I fell into the mud pool at the spa because I refused to go in.

Before I knew it everyone was toasting to us while Chase and I left our glasses untouched, Brody started to wiggle in Chase’s arms wanting to come back to me. I quickly pulled him back into my arms, by now everyone was already watching us, “Well, I just thought I’d let you guys know there’ll be a new addition to the pack in a few months.” Chase announced grinning wildly. Looking at the confused faces I decided to explain, pushing Chase over I spoke up, “What Chase is trying to say is, I’m pregnant.” I spoke wearily waiting for the reactions.

******************************************8

To say everyone was happy at my pregnancy was an understatement, they were ecstatic. And after our long farewell to our little boy we were finally off to our three week honeymoon.

6 Years Later…..

 We never heard from Hayden, but from what the moon godess told us he's serving life in the Underworld. A few months afer our honeymoon we ended up going on a family picknic where Brody found they necklace that we thought to be fictional, the moon godess had it locked away so it didn't get into the wrong hands.

Now i'm in the hospital.....

“JEEZ CHASE YOU’D THINK THE ONES WE HAD WAS ENOUGH, NOOOOO YOU JUST WANTED MORE KIDS RIGHT!!!!!!!!” I shouted as another  contraction hit causing me to grip into Chase’s hand again.

Yes, if you haven’t figured it out yet I’m about to bring Chase’s and I’s fifth child yes fifth into this world. I ended up having baby number two that same Christmas and I got pregnant with the twins three years ago.

Chase was really serious about having a house full of kids so far three boys and our little girl Melody the younger of the twins. Chase’s relationship with Jace kept getting better and better with Scott too. They were even the god fathers of the twins.

“Almost there Mrs. Anderson I can see the head one more push!!!” the midwife of the pack ordered. Taking a deep breath I did as told and I was rewarded with the cry of my baby. “Would you like to cut the cord daddy?” she asked, nodding Chase quickly went and cut the cord for the nurse to go clean up our baby.

“You did great babydoll.” Chase commented kissing my sweaty forehead. “Would you like to hold your baby boy mummy?” the nurse asked I nodded. She carefully handed me the baby wrapped in a green cloth.

“We still need a name.” I stated looking at my husband as he looked at our baby boy with adoration. “How about Hunter James?” I thought about it. “Prefect. Now where are my other babies?” I asked missing them.

“Mum is bringing them as we speak.” He carefully took Hunter out of my arms just as the door opened and in walked Brody, Brandon, Liam and Melody in that order. I smiled, “Hey babies, want to meet your new brother?” I asked, the twins carefully climbed into the bed while Brody and Brandon sat at the foot of the bed.

“Mummy, can I hold him?” Melody asked. “Sit here.” I patted the spot next to me. Chase gently laid Hunter in Melody’s tiny arms and she looked at her new brother. “Where do babies come from mummy?” Melody asked. I looked at Chase, “God, puts the baby in mummies belly when a daddy and a mummy love each other a lot.” Chase stepped in, I relaxed.

The kids took turns holding Hunter looking at him like alien, it was sweet and prefect. Our perfect little family….that kept growing, well it wasn’t little anymore, Chase was getting his wish. A house full of kids, running around. Chase and I’s parents decided to take the kids for a few weeks until we settled back in with our newborn. They loved looking after the kids.

After a while when everyone visited quickly and left, because Chase ordered them out, apparently I was too tired and needed my rest. “He looks like you.” Chase smiled as I started to breast feed Hunter. “But, he’s got your big head, it felt like I was pushing out a watermelon.” I laughed quietly. Sitting next to me he kissed me again and looked at our son.

“But he’s perfect just like the rest of them, and I won’t have it any other way.”

After all these years Alex and Mark had yet for children as did Jessica and Ty. Matt and Jamie had a little girl named Ari, and Brody had the biggest crush on. It was cute everytime she was around Brody would blush so much. Everything was prefect at last.

Never have I ever thought I would have fallen for my childhood enemy.

<<<<<>>>>>

This is like 6 pages on word so I’ll cry if it’s two or three like seriously.

Done at last, wow speechless over here. Don’t worry I’ll be writing another story……. Which I’ll post at the end of the  next month probably. It’ll be a Boss/ Secretary book so wooohooo!!!!!!!

My uncle died this weekend so it's going to be longer, plus I have End Of Term so...

I might write another werewolf story eventually I’m not sure yet.  So I’ll be working on that now…

=D                                                         =P                                                          XD                                                     =3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 1.8K 40
"but I'm not lying" I said "yes you are" he growled I wanted to cry but I stopped myself I wasn't gonna cry because of him I never did and I'm not s...
694 5 17
Carly Parker, the girl who is independent and funny, she has had a hard life, as her mother became abusive one night and her father cheated on her mo...
1M 13.5K 42
Jenny Markings isn't a fool when it comes to love...that was until she discovered she had buried feelings for her brother's best friend, Aaron Shadow...
5.7M 152K 31
Nerdy Filthy Fat Skye Hale has been bullied since she could remember, she was Fat and a Nerd making her the biggest loser in school. On her Sophomor...