Worth The Risk {h.s}

By GlampireBytez93

"Dr. Styles will be in soon." Everything in seventeen year old Jessica Sinclair's easy going life becomes mor... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Important Update.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.

Chapter 17.

8.3K 201 77
By GlampireBytez93

Harry:

Tuesday morning was better than ever, except for when my alarm went off at five sharp. Jess and I had spent the night fucking until neither of us could stay awake. She was insatiable and couldn't seem to get enough of me. I loved it. I loved her. She had stayed with me every night this week and we had fucked so many times that I lost count.

Jess liked sitting on my lap and riding me, holding out as long as she could until it was impossible for her, just like I had taught her. When I would tell her to let go, she'd go off like New Years' fireworks, clenching around me and moaning my name like crazy. It was the best. I got hard just thinking about it.

I had taken her on Wednesday and Thursday to see her mother at the hospital. She didn't tell me much about her condition but I didn't push. Jess would tell me if something went terribly wrong. I trusted her.

Friday night we'd already fucked twice and we were laying in my bed. It was far past time for us to be sleeping but it didn't seem to matter to either of us. Jess's eyelashes batted as she tried to keep her eyes open.

Jess cuddled into my chest, pulling the covers up to her chin. "I love you, Harry."

"Love you, babe." I said, rubbing my hands up and down her back.

She climbed on top of my body, resting her head on my chest. I clamped my hands together at the small of her back and looked down at her. She kissed my chest, her lips soft and warm against my skin, and returned her gaze to my eyes.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked.

"No, I'm not, but it's okay. We use condoms."

"I want to feel you, Jess, really feel you. If you were on the pill, we wouldn't have to use condoms. I could feel your smooth, wet insides wrap around me, skin to skin."

I felt her suck in a deep breath and freeze above me for a second or two. It was dark in my room but I didn't need light to know she was blushing. I loved how she reacted to me, especially when I'd use dirty words.

"I need a doctor's appointment to get prescribed birth control."

"My office. Monday." I said.

We agreed on that and something came to mind that I'd forgotten to say earlier.

"Tomorrow I'm supposed to have lunch with a few friends. I want you to come with me."

Jess froze for a second before responding. "I don't know, Harry. What if they don't like me. Won't they know I'm not. . . like old enough to be with you."

"They're cool. They would never tell anyone about us, I swear."

"Well, okay, I guess,"

~

I led Jess by the hand through the front doors of the restaurant. It was south of town and no one would know we were doctor and patient. She had dressed in skinny jeans, a sweater, knee high boots, and a scarf, along with curling her hair and putting on makeup, trying to look older than she was. We'd stopped at her place beforehand to grab her clothes. Maybe she needed a drawer at my house since she was over so much. I liked that thought a lot more than I should have.

I spotted Liam and Niall at a table on the far left by a window. Where was Louis? We approached them and I could feel Jess' hand shaking in my own.

"It's alright, babe. There's nothing to worry about." I said for only her ears.

She nodded and we slid into one side of the booth, opposite of Liam and Niall.

"Styles, it's been a long time." Niall said, his eyes lingering on Jess.

"Yes," I agreed, "way too long. How've you been?"

"How have you been?" Liam countered.

"I've been great. Liam, Niall, this is my girlfriend, Jessica." I turned towards Jess. "This is Niall, next to the window, and Liam, right across from me."

Jess said her hello's to both of them and they greeted her back. We ordered our food when the waitress came and I caught up with my friends. I held Jess' hand under the table, rubbing the top of her hand with my thumb. She answered questions and responded to Niall and Liam when they spoke to her but didn't add to the conversation other than that. It seemed like she'd warmed up to them by the time our food arrived.

"So what are you in college for? I mean, what major?" Liam asked.

Jess froze, and maybe it was something only I noticed from being around her a lot. She glanced up at me before answering.

"I want to major in animal care, like, I want to be a veterinarian." She said. "Right now, I'm actually still in high school."

Liam and Niall held shocked expressions, looking at each other and not saying a word. I'd told them she was young but apparently they'd thought college age, not high school age. They would come around to the idea soon enough. I knew they wouldn't do anything to get me into legal trouble; I'd known them both for a long time.

"Oh, yeah, that's pretty cool. I love animals." Niall said, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen over the table.

"Me too," Liam added.

The flow of easy conversation didn't continue after that. It seemed strange and forced, the awkwardness never leaving. Maybe it had been a mistake to bring Jess here. She seemed to know something wasn't right, chewing at her bottom lip and not finishing her salad. The waitress brought our bill to the table.

"Jess and I are going to pay and get going. It was great to catch up." I said. My voice came out overly cheery, like everything was normal.

"It was nice to meet you." Jess said to Niall and Liam as we stood up.

We went to the front counter and I paid for both of our lunches, Jess protesting that she could pay for her own. She was silent for the first half of the ride home, sitting with her legs crossed and biting at her nails.

"It's okay, Jess. They liked you."

"They don't. They think our age difference is weird. I could tell by their body language after I told them that I was still in high school. What if they turn us in?"

"It won't happen. My friends would never do anything to jeopardize my career. Maybe they just have to get used to it. After the initial shock dies down, they'll come around."

Jess nodded and gave me a smile. I placed my hand on her thigh as I drove, rubbing gently to try to soothe away her stress. She was a great girl and I hated that our relationship caused so much stress and worry in her. Maybe she'd be better without me but I couldn't bare to leave her.

"I love you." I said as we pulled into my drive way.

"Love you, too."

I wanted to take her to my bedroom and bury myself inside her. She looked good in her outfit but I couldn't wait to take it off of her and revel in her smooth, tan skin. I thought about kissing up her inner thighs and pushing her to the edge with my mouth between her legs. My pants seemed too tight against my groin, uncomfortable.

"Let me take your mind off things for a bit." I said, not caring that it was in the middle of the day. I was already too turned on from my thoughts to wait until tonight.

"I actually have plans with Macy, and the girls. We're having a sleepover at Heather's house. We all have exams coming up and need to get some studying done. Also, it's our celebration for the end of the volleyball season."

My lips formed into a flat line but I shifted to a smile when she looked at me. I didn't know what my problem was about her going. It wasn't like she was supposed to spend every minute of her life with me. Maybe I could get some paperwork for the office done while she was away. I could also try and see where Niall and Liam were at with what they learned today, maybe explain to them that Jess would be eighteen soon.

"Oh, alright," I said.

"I love you so much, Harry." Jess said before climbing out of my car and heading towards her own.

Around six that evening I was at Four Corners Bar with Niall, Liam, and Louis, who hadn't been able to make it to lunch earlier. I'd spent some time after Jess left, organizing patient files that I'd retrieved from the office. My house seemed so big and empty without her there. I'd gotten used to her company.

"She's so young, Styles. You're robbing the cradle." Niall said on a laugh.

"That girl is going to get you into trouble, bro." Liam added.

I was getting angrier with each comment. I hadn't come here to discuss my love life with them. I'd came to catch up and have a good time. All they were doing was criticizing my relationship. I didn't respond to them because I didn't want to start a fight. I just took small sips of my Bacardi and Coke.

"I didn't meet her but I'm sure she's great. Just lay low until she's eighteen and it will be a piece of cake. Age is just a number, anyways." Louis said.

That was why Louis was my favorite of my friends. He never dissed anything and always seen the good side of any situation. I smiled at him from across the table.

"For sure, Louis. Thanks."

Finally, after what seemed like hours the conversation drifted to the subject of something other than my love life and I was glad. I was working on my second glass of Bacardi and Coke and My thoughts kept lingering on Jess. My friends were great company but I couldn't kiss them or cuddle with them, nor would I want to. Liam noticed my dapper mood and looked at me questioningly.

"I'm good," I assured him, "But I think I'm going to head home. I had a great time."

I'd bought a bottle of Bacardi and a six pack of Coke on the way home. I wasn't usually a drinker but it was taking my mind off things at the moment and I didn't have to be into work until Monday. The worries about losing Jess, about losing my job and going to jail if the wrong people found out about us started to dissipate as I sat and drank alone at the table in my dining room.

Before I knew it, it was close to midnight. I had stopped drinking an hour or so ago but didn't have the energy or coordination to go upstairs for bed. My bed was empty, I reminded myself. There wouldn't be a beautiful, sexy girl to snuggle with, or kiss.

Grabbing my phone from across the table, I dialed Jess' number.

She answered after the forth ring. "Hello. . . Harry?"

"Jess, I miss you. I missed you tonight."

"You sound different. . ."

"Why are you whispering?"

"My friends are here. Are you drunk?"

"I just had a few drinks, Jess. I love you."

"Harry. . ."

"Good night Jess. I love you."

I smiled to myself and wobbled up the stairs to my bedroom. I stripped down naked and climbed into bed. It didn't feel right without Jess being next to me. There was something in her voice that sounded off when I talked to her. I couldn't quite decipher what it was through the fuzziness in my head. Was she mad? Upset? I needed to know what was wrong with her. Was her anger directed at me?

After a bit of overthinking the tiredness finally took over and I drifted into an alcohol induced sleep.

Sometime during the night it seemed like my phone was ringing over and over again but I wasn't sure. I didn't move to see, though. I didn't even roll over, already knowing I would have a hangover in the morning.

(((Thanks. How do you like this is Harry's point of view?? Anyways, please vote)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 153 60
INTENDED FOR MATURE READERS ONLY DUE TO SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT AND VIOLENCE...Landon(HARRY) Styles was in a tragic car accident a year ago and now...
958 106 53
Have you ever experienced falling in love with that somebody you hold so close but also wish you didn't fall in love with them because you're scared...
632 54 34
What happens when thirty-three year old writer, Harry Styles becomes infatuated with a twenty-four year old married woman?
263K 8.6K 60
COMPLETED // NOVELLA/SEQUEL "I Was Made For Loving You" Rhea Trivedi-Williams likes being in control. But when it comes to Harry Styles, she has a h...