Crazy Love (Prince Ben Love S...

By SamanthaErwin

Mandy Hatter is the daught of the one and only Mad Hatter.See what happens when her, and four other kids from... More

Mad Hatters Daughter
Once Upon A Time
Tea Time Father And Friends
Auradon
Flirting Prince
The Tour
Night Visitor
School
Next Day
Watching Ben And Carlos
The Game
BFs To Sisters
First Date
Ben's View
The Special Treat
Second Thoughts
Family Day
Author's Note
Lunch
Ben Nighttime Visit
Author's Note
Anti-Love Potion
The Coronation
Coronation Part 2
Ben's View
Author's Note
:) Growing

Mal's Plan

22.7K 450 102
By SamanthaErwin

*Evie's view*

Jay just came in showing off his game shirt, which I'm happy for him.I do wish Maddy was with us but I know she isn't here for the wand, I wish my mom would be like her dad.But I don't have it as bad as Mal, I know she likes Ben but I can see that Ben and Maddy are in love.I am very protective of Maddy,so if Mal trys to mess thing's up for her I will beat the crap out of her.

Jay: "Did your plan work with Jane?Are you going over to see the wand?"

I can tell that Mal was annoyed.

Mal: "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book if I hadn't completely struck out?"

Jay: "Someone's in a bad mood."

Mal: "My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!"

Jay: "We can do this...If we stick together."

I smiled because he was starting to sound like our little hatter.

Mal: "And we won't go back until we do.Because we're rotten..."

All: "To the core."

Me: "Oh, yeah.I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go."

I can't believe that came out of my mouth! So, I went back to playing dumb.

Me: "I have nothing to wear, of course."

Mal looked at me in shock, she was about to say something but a knock at the door stopped her.

Me: "What?"

Mal: "Hold that thought."

I saw Mal talking to Ben, and I heard him great her in a friendly way.But for some reason Mal thought he was flirting with her.

Ben: "Hey, Mal.I didn't see you guys today.I didn't see Maddy today ether.I was just wondering if you had any questions or anything that you needed."

Mal looked mad when he said Maddys name.

Mal: "Not that I know of."

Ben: "Okay.Well, if you need anything,just.."

Mal: "Oh.Wait!"

Ben walked back over.

Mal: "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

Ben: "Yeah, the whole school goes."

Mal smiles.

Mal: "Wow.That is beyond exciting.Do you think that it's a possibility that the four of us..."

Carlos: "Five of us."

Mal: "Could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother,just so we could soak up all that goodness?"

Ben: "I wish you could.Up front it's just me, my folks and my girlfriend."

Mal: "And your girlfriend?"

I looked at the guy's because I knew where this was going.We looked at each other, we didn't want to hurt Maddy.Jay and Carlos whispered to me.

Both: "You've got to tell Maddy."

I nodded my head yes, I looked up as the door closed.I see Mal looking at us smiling.

Mal: "I think it's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend.And I need a love spell."

Carlos throws her the book with a frown.

Mal: "What?"

Carlos: "You do realize that Ben is in love with Maddy, right?"

Mal: "Not for long."

When they distracted her, I went to Maddy's room.I knocked,and when it opened I saw Maddy in a pink shirt and a lime green skirt.

Maddy: "Evie!"

Me: "Hey, Maddy."

Maddy knew something was wrong by the look on my face.

Maddy: "What's wrong?"

Me: "I need to talk to you."

Maddy: "Come in."

I walked in, and we sat on the couch.I took her hands.

Me: "Mal wants to do something that me, Carlos and Jay think it's not far."

Maddy: "What?"

I took a deep breath.

Me: "She wants to put Ben under a love spell."

I saw her eye's turn red but they had tears in them.But I quickly said.

Me: "I have a plan that will make him fall for you, instead of her."

Maddy: "But I don't want him to fall for me because of a spell!"

Me: "I know,but it will only be until I can get the book,and find the spell to remove it."

Maddy: "Ok.What do you want me to do?"

I smiled and told my plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 270 27
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง?" "๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š... ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š." ๐˜ˆ๏ฟฝ...
140K 2.7K 8
You are the daughter of the mad hatter, he may have been a good guy but everyone still thinks he's insane. You grew up hating your father because all...
57.7K 884 35
Crystal Charming is NOT like everyone at Auradon; So what will happen when Prince Ben and her brother Chad suggest she goes to the Isle for a week?
167K 2.2K 16
Hadley is the daughter of Hades. She is a powerful VK and is one of the scariest kids on the Isle of the Lost. Her father is nice to her and proud of...