Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

By LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seven

155 3 0
By LounyCamacho

(This is how I visualize Milan, can't belive he's practically my age, well a year younger)

Leslie's Point Of View

"Umm dad I can explain?" Was my attempt to keep my father calm, but something told me that this was beyond expectations.

"Remain calm? How can I remain calm when one of my trusted wolves tells me that my daughter is mated to the Alpha of Shadow Woods?" He growled through the phone and I cold feel myself trembling a bit. He was my dad and also former Alpha, so the threat of his voice was there.

"I know dad I'm also shocked about this, but how do you want me to react. At it this right moment I'm completely taken aback. But don't worry nothing will make me react to his actions" I say as I let a huff out of my lips. At that moment I heard the door opening looking at Dustin with Milan on his side, an arm around his shoulders.

"Who is there right now?" My father demanded to know.

"It's Dustin and Milan, he is bringing him to the house".

"Pass Dustin to the phone" dad commanded an I had no other choice to hand him the phone.

When I walked to him and handed him my cellphone, he looked puzzled.

"It's my dad, he wants to talk to you" I said as he made an 'O' expression in his mouth.

"Alpha" was all he said as acknowledgement.

"I think dad is pissed" Milan said out of the blue.

"Pissed my friend is an understatement" I said as I messed his black brunette hair with my right hand. He just looked like he understood. But let's face it, no one can understand what is being mates to the Alpha of the #1 pack in North America. Even though we have the #2 rank, the battle of envy and jealousy between our packs had been heated up and frankly hate was build of it.

"Understood Alpha, I'll pass to you Miss Leslie" Dustin said as he returned from his conversation with my dad.

"You're not gonna like this" was all he said wen he handed me the phone, I could feel my instant turmoil to heat up inside me.

"I'm gonna return tomorrow morning to the pack. I ordered Dustin to talk with Jack and leave at least four warriors guarding the Alpha House-" I cut him short.

"What?? Dad are you being serious right now? I can take care of myself, I really don't need any protection for the Moon Goddess sake I'm the Alpha" I practically shouted to the phone as he growled in response.

"Yes I'm being serious right now and now that you bring the Alpha tittle problem, I'll be standing the Alpha position again. Trust me once this bond gets stronger, your Alpha duties will be the last thing you'll be thinking of" he growled. I had enough of this problem.

"No, no and definitely no. I'm not gonna turn the Alpha position down. Just because I'm mated to an Alpha, doesn't mean I will abandon my duties like I'm some horny woman passing heat. My people come first and I'm not gonna be pushed just because you need to be careful" I growled into the phone, quickly out of it.

"This is the best for you and the pack. Don't you think of what will this come to. We have been in conflict with Shadow Woods Pack since I can remember and let's face it you don't have the enough experience as an Alpha. You've barely had the tittle for eight months, I will not put the pack in some gambling game" he sounded serious and dark. Two can play that game.

"Listen, and listen carefully. I don't care if I have the total experience and time of an Alpha to lead one. But I'll say this and I will say it now. The dedication I had put this eight months into this pack was at my one hundred and fifty percent and I will not abandon this position wether you like it or not" and with that last final growl I ended the call. I had enough of this pushed over thing.

I turned around from when I was talking and saw Dustin and Milan watching me with shocked expressions. Milan's mouth falling considerably to the floor while Dustin looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What? Do I have something in my face?" I asked with a scowl of my own, quickly the two of the shaking their heads. I just let an annoyed scream out of me. My wolf wanted out, but I needed to be in control.

"Anyways sorry about that. Dustin thank you for bringing Milan back" I said my whole temperament changing, with a little smile on my lips.

He just chuckled and smiled also.

"Don't worry Leslie, it's not your fault. I'll do anything to help you" he said as he began to walk to my front. I just leaned in and gave him a warm hug. He was definitely what I wanted in a mate, sadly destiny didn't think of him as my mate.

"Anyways I'm gonna go now. I'll let know Jack of what Alpha Vandal wanted. You sure you gonna be ok with it?" He asked as soon as he stood beside the door.

"Yeah it's ok, if that's what he wants referring to my safety then do it. It just angers me about my dad removing me from the Alpha tittle. Anyways let him know" I said as he opened the door.

"Ok then, talk to you later Leslie" he waved goodbye to Milan as he leaned on the hallway.

"Bye Dus" Milan waved also.

As soon as he closed the door, and could listen his car driving away I let a groan out.

"Sis you need to take a bath" Milan said as he stood in front of me. I knew he was right, I needed to relax.

"Why don't we watch some movies when I'm finished bathing? Maybe make some popcorn and watch some scary movies. That would be nice won't it?" I asked, Milan nodding eagerly.

"Yeah it's been a long time since we have a movie night. I'll put the movie while you shower. Now go" he said pushing my back to the stairs. Laughing I sprinted to the stairs jogging up.

Opening my bedroom's door I let a sigh of exhaustion. I was so glad my brother at least made me smile and help me in this.

I instantly stripped from my shorts and top, grabbed my towel and headed instantly to the bathroom.

Turning on the shower, I let the hot water pour down to my skin. Burning me instantly, but the burn soothing my senses. I was on high.

As I drift in the bathroom, my mind traveled back to Dayton. His name rolled perfectly from my lips. I touched mine unthinkable, as I let myself think of his features.

His brown dark and intense eyes, his scruff, those plump lips, his sharp face. As I hate to say it to myself, he was exquisite and perfect.

The only thing that told me to go away from his grasp is his power and the control he had with his wolf. He was dangerous.

My father told me when the ten packs joined together, for the annual reunion. The annual reunion was a formal gala in which every Alpha, Luna, Beta, Gamma, Pack Doctor and the top fighters with some pack members joined.

My dad told me that when he came with his parents and wolves, they were instantly noticed and the atmosphere changed drastically. Tobias Parker, the alpha at that time of Shadow Woods, Daniela Parker, Luna of the pack and finally Dayton Parker, son of the alphas.

I never could go, dad was very jealous of wolves looking at me, and lusting about. I also didn't have the trouble of going, in that time I was proving myself to being the next Alpha of the pack. Since the Alpha mark was in my body, it is casual that the one who bears it, shall be the next in its blood line.

Now seeing remembering when I met him head on, by the rush I couldn't feel his insane presence, but now that I think of it it was huge. Even for a regular Alpha.

The water started to get cold, so I turned off, stepped out of the tub and dried myself with the towel. Stepping out of the shower, I put on some underwear, some grey shorts and a white rock and roll shirt, with my favorite hoodie on. Putting my hair in a pony tail and finally I was out of my room.

"Like finally you deem yourself to step out of your room" Milan said sarcastically putting his hands up randomly.

"Oh just shut up" I said as I dropped on the couch in front of him. Suddenly I smelled wolves nearby, making me stand and tense at the same time.

"Don't alarm yourself. Pack wolves, like five, came around here saying that they're guarding you when you were taking a shower" he said a little guarded, his hazel hazel eyes looking at me. I just gave him a sympathetic look.

"It's ok, I think. Dad is only doing this for safety measures around us. He's also trying to get you safe too" I said walking to his couch and sitting in the open space, immediately he lays on the couch, his head in my lap.

"So what are you gonna do with the mate problem?" He asked looking at me.

"Personally I don't know, only time will tell" I said as I messed his hair.

"Why you always do that?" He said glaring at me.

"Because I like to bug you, dumb ass" i state messing his hair more. It was getting long.

"So what movie do you have planned?"

"Well since when you ran to the bathroom to take your princess shower, I looked for The Conjuring" he said making a pose with his arms flexing them.

"I also brought popcorn and soda as you can see" he maneuvered to the table.

"I do see, then lets play the movie" I said as I grabbed the control and pressed play on the movie.

Instantly the movie started, I could feel and hear Milan's heart beat increase from fear and suspension. I chuckled at his gasps and little jolts.

He was definitely the best brother ever. As the movie continued I felt my eye lids heavy and begging to close, but as much as I wanted to see the movie, my eyes shut down.

Instantly drowning me in black.

------------------------------------------------

The harsh sun was going down and I could see the twilight briefly. This was really out of it. Paulo was beside me running, as Lucian and Maritsa were at the front.

We were in our Mystical forms, charged almost to the max. Their stone copper and purple electricity platinum infused fur was powered up and at the same time beautiful.

Suddenly we all tensed because a round of shadow werewolves appeared instantly. Ten to fifteen.

"Maritsa attack the left flank, I'll attack the right, Paulo and Alessandra go frontal when we move.... NOW", we followed Lucians orders and we moved to the attack.

Maritsa attack her left side with an infused lightning tackle, her electrical energy hitting four wolves to the ground as more came to pounce at her, but she being a great warrior she was, was handling it well. Lucian on the other hand, attacked with a growl at them and suddenly giant stone pillars appeared drastically in unknown places, hitting the magical infused wolves. Then with his claws fused with stones started to slash them brutally.

"Let's go love" Paulo said as we charged to the front. I let a howl in front of me, and a blast of fire escaped from my howl. Quickly hitting and burning like five of them, while Paulo jumped to the air and with a blast of his silver energy around his body and with a growl, a gigantic winter ice wind appeared in a rush, freezing and chilling the atmosphere. Once he touched the ground, from below his paws, an ice blanket swept from there to the ground around us. Instantly freezing the shadow wolves, and stoping us in our tracks of our battle.

From all of us Paulo was the one who mastered his powers swiftly and quickly. Of the four of us, he was the number one.

I just looked at him with a wolfish grin, while Lucian and Maritsa just looked at him with their eyes raised. While Paulo just looked at us with his shock pose.

'What?' He said a little flustered. I just walked at him and nuzzled my head with his neck, growling lowly.

'Nothing love, nothing' I said with our mind link room. Paulo just scoffed.

'Sure nothing's wrong. Did you forget he is practically more powerful then me?' He said with an envious put playful smirk. Maritsa just shook her head at the attitude that her mate had right now.

'Now guys we can't joke now. We-' I was cut short as I heard some deep growling. More deeper then a werewolf. As I stepped out of my calm trance I looked around frantically like my friends.

We were surrounded by twenty or thirty. But not surrounded by werewolves. Lycans.

The first werewolves to have ever existed. Our species. My species, my people.

'What is this?' Maritsa said as she looked at them practically with her soul out of her body. She was surprised and astonished. We were all astonished.

'Why are they here? Why are they attacking? Didn't we send them a message so that they can escape Mateo's trance?' Lucian asked frantically. I looked at their eyes and I could see the shadow clouds covering their eyes.

'Look at their eyes' Paulo said. We all knew what that meant.

'I guess not all Lycans could escape from Mateos powers. Since they don't have the mental link like us five' I said.

Lycans are the first wolves to ever live . They said that they will bring the balance in the world thanks to the Moon Goddess. That they are the element of the mystical beings.

But war happened between the lycans. Years and years of war. When our fathers and mothers came on the earth, they were the ones who brought peace to the lycan race across the world. Werewolves, hybrids between lycans and humans came to be and we were different.

Lycans didn't have the mind link that werewolves have, we have a healing factor of 50% meaning that we have scars, werewolves heal more perfectly and don't scar often. We were more stronger and faster than them. But we could cooperate with each other. We five on the other hand, had all of the lycans and werewolves abilities in one, plus our mystical energy was one thing we didn't see coming. But we surely embraced it.

But Mateo, damn him. Disrupting the balance of the lycans.

'Damn what can we do now?' Maritsa asked as more lycans closed up on us.

'There's nothing we can do. As I see they are clouded with darkness. We need to put them at ease, before they drop to an unknown state. We need to save the little that they have of peace. It's what our parents would wanted' I said as I tear dropped my right eye dropping to the ground, but before sizzling with the heat that embraced my body.

As I looked to my friends I could see their hopes up, and their positive but powerful glances beginning to light. Paulo walked near me and looked me straight at my eyes.

'Couldn't ask for a better mate' he said and I felt my heart warmth with love.

'So guys lets pass this and beat the crap out of Mateo now!' Lucian said as he transformed into the complete form of our mystical powers. The stones covering his body growing in mass around his copper fur. Maritsa's platinum lighting also beginning to spark even powerful around her body.

I looked at Paulo and his ice shards covering his silver colored back fur expanded looking as if he was covered in ice, giving him a glacier look. I on the other felt fire beginning to engulf my golden fur, and soon enough fire was surrounding me.

Every element we had was surrounding us greatly, like we were some magical animals.

'We will go for you Mateo' Paulo growled as lycans started to attack.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a harsh shove. As I looked on top of me I saw Milan a little blown off and scare. That quickly startled me to a hundred.

"Milan are you alright? What happened?" I asked with a calm but worried look. He was scared, I could hear his heart beat.

"Umm t-the warriors around the house are at the door. T-they told me to come and get you quickly" he said a trembling a bit.

I quickly roused up faster then a bolt, in minutes opening the front door.

"Guys what's happening?" I asked the four wolves out in the balcony. They told me something one word that instantly made my back hairs stand.

"Rogues, Lady Alpha. And a great number, like twenty or twenty five" the one in front said with a meaningful glance. That made me walk out of the door quickly.

"Milan close the door and do not go out ok?" I shouted once I sprinted in a fast run, the warriors following me. We didn't have super lighting speed, but in our human form we could ran faster then an Olympic athlete.

'Jack, Dustin where's the outbreaks?' I asked Jack and Dustin, sensing they were close.

'South east of the perimeter of the packs borders' Jack said quickly.

I heard some pacing behind us. Looking back I saw Dustin and like five wolves behind us.

'I'll follow you' said Dustin. I just smiled and started running. The wolves with me were already transformed into their wolves.

Looking more straight I saw some shadows, instantly I knew they were the rogues. I growled loudly and jumped in the air, in my vision a rogue also jumped. Big mistake.

He threw his jaws at me, but since I was in my human form and had more agility, in the air I dodged his canines as I moved to the left abruptly. Quickly gripping him by his stomach and chest, I applied some forceful strength making him whimper of pain. I could hear some ribs breaking. With a growl and nearing the ground, I turned a 180 degrees, pushing the body by his chest with my left arm and forcefully dropping him to the solid ground.

Once the rogue jotted the ground, it cracked greatly making some dirt and big earth chunks fly out. I stood on the ground with my feet planted firmly on the surface below, near the dead body which was dead from the impact.

I looked to my front, I saw the rogues there growling greatly. Only one was in front of them, covered in black jeans and a grey polo shirt and a black leather jacket.

His brown eyes and black hair was messy, and his eyes gave a dangerous glint. My canines were already elongated and my claws out already. My wolf wanted out.

Suddenly my wolves were behind me, guarding my back. Dustin at my side with his wolf form.

"Whoa great impression you made there, Lady Alpha" the guy in front of the rogues bowed with a mocking tone, as he smiled evilly.

"Who are you? And why the damn are you here?" I growled powerfully as my team wet guarded. As him, I was the only one in my human form.

"Oh come one, Lady Alpha don't be a teaser. Or should I prefer to call you Leslie at some point?" He teased as put his arms crossed.

"I'm gonna say this once and again. Why the fuck are you here?" I looked at him straight on. My eyes changing to their wolf ones.

"Nothing I just want your blood and holly dagger".

When he said that, a shivering broke out my body. Something evil and dark creeping me out. My blood and dagger? What the?

At that point a strong growl was heard out of nowhere. Like a blast, a powerful boom. Looking at my left I saw Jack's wolf appearing growling, but someone was beside him. Someone that at this point I didn't want to see, or confront him now.

Dayton and his five to six wolves appeared. Like a funny thing he also didn't shifted into his wolf form. His brown hair and lightly brown eyes glowing in the dark. He was at the same hight as Jack's wolf. Suddenly a cold and freezing wind appeared out of nowhere, but strangely when I looked at Dayton, it looked like the wind was born from within him.

I could see a dangerous glint in his eyes, something that oozed power.

"It's funny that I see you both here, Dayton" said the rogue who clearly had a calm and guarded face, but inside him something told me he was scared. His canines already out.

"Good to see you Norman" Dayton said to him, lowly. His muscles showing inside his grey shirt and his black sweats. Looking straight at me, I could feel my insides begging to tremble and my hear beating faster.

"Hola preciosa" his Spanish accent strongly while he gave me a wink.

This will be a strange and tensed night.

------------------------------------------------

I'm SO SORRY!!! Like for real sorry!!!

Its just that I started my first college year, last semester and didn't had the energy or the motivation to write. But in these days, some friends told me to finish the story and I really want to finish it.

So you guys will push me to continue updating new chapters.

So happy new year, thanksgiving, Christmas, you know anything. :) :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.7K 23
"I didn't want this!" I slumped down into my bean bag chair. "I know kay, but it's your responsibility." Aliyah continued in a stern voice. "Now get...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
789K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
82.7K 3.2K 27
luna Harper is an amazing strong minded women. she loves her children lucy and damien and would do anything for them. she is very caring, sweet and a...