Locked Out of Spring Break (R...

By OddballWriter

[Warning: As I look back at the earlier chapters of this story, I realize the misogynistic/transphobic/homoph... More

Locked Out of Spring Break
Copyright & Longer Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sideways
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Helpful Rumor
Chapter 4: Losing The War
Chapter 5: Smacking Butts
Chapter 6: Boxer Size
Chapter 7: Spring Break
Chapter 8: Board Games And Sex
Chapter 9: Just Like Old Times
Chapter 11: Accepting Defeat
Chapter 12: No More Cake For Jake
Chapter 13: The First And Only
Chapter 14: Thigh Gaps And Modest Spaces
Chapter 15: Ruined The Moment
Chapter 16: Aspirations
Chapter 17: Only Lips And Tongue
Chapter 18: Bad Dreams And Swollen Eyes
Chapter 19: Tickles And Apologies
Chapter 20: Kissing The Ground
Chapter 21: Freed
Chapter 22: Breakfast With Apologies
Chapter 23: High Hopes
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Kiss Me

12.8K 707 310
By OddballWriter

—————————————————

He chuckles, "Yeah." He pins my arms down. "You pulled a sneaky trick just moments ago on me."

I shove at him, laughing, "I got you good."

He rolls his eyes. "I expected different from someone like you, but you're always surprising me."

"How?" I laugh.

"Are you really?"

"Am I really what?" I inquire.

"Homosexual."

I answer, laughing, "Yeah. I love the male anatomy."

"What made you conclude your sexual identity?"

I shrug. "It's something I just always knew."

Jake scratches his head. "So, you were being earnest when you said that?"

I nod. "Why would I lie about something like that?"

He shrugs. "I never would've thought of someone like you to be homosexual."

"Why's that?"

"You just don't match my expectations of a homosexual per say," he comments, regarding me. "How do you plan to have children or get married?"

I stop laughing, growing serious. "I guess I'll either adopt or have an egg donor and for marriage, I'll just go to the states that legalized it."

"Who would be your donor?"

"Possibly Luci," I answer. When he doesn't respond quickly enough, I impulsively add, "We have a lot of planning ahead of us, don't we?"

He scoffs, "I'm open to new experiences and all but I'm not open to raising a family with another male. I want to have a real family."

"If you're so heterosexual, why did you kiss me?" I challenge.

"Just because I kissed you doesn't mean that I'm a homosexual." He attentively eyes me. "I'm secure enough with my sexuality that kissing a male won't modify it."

"What if you slept with one?"

"That's something I'll never know, because it won't happen."

I do my best to keep my composure. Every time that he kissed me, he felt nothing at all? Maybe Luci is wrong after all. He'll never feel anything towards me. So he isn't as open-minded as he says he is. I shove at him, laughing, "Are you going to get off me? You're dripping on me."

"You're deserving of it," he chuckles, shaking his hair in my face.

"Jake!" I holler, chortling, "Stop it!" I shield my face. I resist, turning my body, however, he ceases my movements when my stomach is on the ground. "Get off me!" He clenches his grasp around my wrists. I lift myself a little with my knees, but he doesn't give in, pinning my arms to the ground-forcing me into a position where my rear is facing upward while my face is on the ground. I feel a harsh smack meet my rear. "Asshole!" I cried.

"You look nice in this position," he taunts, gruffly smacking my butt again.

"Jake!" I scream at him, "Quit it!"

"Wow, you're really beat up," Jake teases, "I didn't mean to hurt my baby." 

"Stop it!"

"Don't like a little spanking?" he jeers, "You must have been a good child growing up." He continued until I could feel my rear burn in pain. "You don't seem to enjoy this."

"Okay, okay!" I cave in, "You win in dominance for now!"

I feel him lean in towards my ear from behind. "So, you'd be the submissive in the relationship."

My face becomes flushed at the image. "Screw you," I hiss.

"You even arched your back for me," he laughs at me.

Instantly, I feel my stomach bubble and an idea crosses my mind. Now is my time for revenge.

I let a huge fart rip on him.

"Rico! What the hell?" he exclaims, tightening his grip and pulling my hair.

I laugh, "It's your treat after what you did to me in Luciana's car!"

"You sneaky bastard!"

"Get off me or I'll do it again," I threaten, adding, "Baby carrots make me really gassy and I have way more coming if you don't get the hell off me."

Without hesitance, he frees me from his grasp.

~*~

As a few hours passed, Jake and I were in our own worlds. Instantly, numerous classical pieces flooded my mind. First, Bach, Pachelbel, and then Vivaldi. How could Luci lock me in here without my music? Does she want me to suffer that much? As I search for ways of entertaining myself, I clasped onto the weights from the shelf and began lifting them.

Jake chuckles, "Lifting weights for me, baby?"

"I'm bored."

"Holy shit, you're lifting weights!" he says in realization, "Since when did you lift weights?"

"I know, it's strange, isn't it?" I question, lifting them at different times.

After my arms became sore, I placed the weights back on the shelf. I pull out the board games. "Want to join me?"

He smirks. "With you?"

"Yeah," I answer, simply. "I know you're bored staring at the ceiling."

"I don't want to play—"

I burst, "Just get your ass over here and play a board game with me!" When he only blinks at me, unaffected, I add, "It's like whenever one of us wants to play, the other doesn't and it's pissing me off! Let's play to overcome our boredom!"

"You're crazy when you don't listen to your classical music, Rico."

My eye twitches in aggravation. "And it's all your fault!" I snap.

"It's your dumb ass that got us locked into here!" he snaps back. "How could you not see through your best friend?"

I throw a basketball at his face. "Shut the hell up! You're supposed to be smart and look where you're at, idiot!"

He clenches his jaw. "You're the moron here, trying to play a silly board game—"

"Just get over here and play with me!" I holler impatiently, feeling my face boil.

He puts his hands up in defeat. "Alright, baby. I'm coming."

I calm down, placing the board game on the ground and taking out the pieces.

"What color do you want?" I ask him.

"Blue," he remarks.

"But that's the one I wanted to choose, Jake."

"Too late." He takes the blue piece before I could react.

I deeply groan, taking the yellow piece instead.

It was only five minutes into the game and Jake was already angering me. "What are you doing? You're only supposed to go two spaces, not four!"

"No I'm not," he counters, "However many dots there are on the dice, that amount doubles."

"Why doesn't it say that in the directions?" I inquire, matter-of-factly.

"Actually, it does," he replies, grabbing the rules pamphlet. "Whatever the dice lands on, the number always doubles," he reads aloud.

"Then, why did you let me move spaces, without telling me that the number always doubles?"

"That's your own fault, not mine. You should have read the rules before we began playing."

I angrily punch his chest. "Cheater!"

"You're just upset that I'm winning," he comments, "As I have always been doing to you since we were preschoolers."

I roar, "You never play fair, Jake!"

"You never play fair, Jake," he mimics, in a girly voice. He smirks. "Don't hate the player. Hate the game."

I ignore his petty jab, continuing the game in silence.

After Jake moved his blue piece, he gasps, catching my attention. "Looks like I conquered the conquest."

My mouth drops. I was so close to beating him too. "Let's go another round."

"No thanks."

"Scared you'll lose to me?"

His face forms a mischievous grin, with a competitive edge. "I won't lose to you."

We go through another round, which gradually became intense. Both of us kept watching the other's every move. To my displeasure, Jake won again.

He patronizingly pats my shoulder. "Better luck next time, Rico." He kisses my cheek mockingly.

"But, that's not fair—"

"Life isn't fair, baby."

I abruptly stood up. "It's because you got the best color, which caused you to win again!"

"Stop being childish, Rico and just accept defeat." He grins victoriously as he awaited for a response from me and only got silence. "I'll be out awhile later. I'm taking a shower."

I could only glare after him as he entered the bathroom.

~*~

"It's dark outside," Jake states, peeking through the crack of the boards covering the windows.

"That fast?" I ask, eating some baby carrots.

"Yep." He goes to retrieve the box with the air mattress and pump inside it. "So, how are we going to do this?"

I shrug. "Um, I don't know. Maybe fill the mattress up with air and we, you know, sleep on it."

"I was actually thinking of a better solution," Jake says, "We could take turns sleeping on it."

I argue, "But, it's big enough for two."

"You and I couldn't possibly be in the same bed, Rico."

"Seriously, Jake?"

He irritably looks my way. "You can sleep on the mats today and I will tomorrow, deal?"

"No way am I sleeping uncomfortably tonight or the day after tomorrow!"

"Fine, then I'll sleep on the mats today." He tosses the heavy box my way.

I sigh, "Jake, why would it be such a big deal if we slept in the same bed?"

He responds by flopping himself on top of the mats.

"Jake," I continue, "What about the fact that we only have one blanket?"

"You can have it," he mumbles, "I'm hot anyway. Just hand me my pillow."

"No," I refuse, "Neither of us are sleeping that way."

He groans, "Do I have to beat your ass again tonight?"

"Jake, quit being such a stubborn bastard." I plug in the pump into a nearby outlet and unfold the mattress on the ground. I aligned the pump with the entrance and flickered it on. Once the mattress was full of air, I closed the entrance swiftly. I go up to Jake, hovering over him. "Jake, are you sure that you don't want to sleep on the mattress?"

"If it's with you, hell no."

I kiss his neck. "Come on, baby and sleep with me," I mock in his voice.

He mutters, "Kiss me again and I'll beat the shit out of you."

I kiss his lips this time then I move away in time from him punching my face. I climb on top of him and repeatedly kiss his cheeks.

"I'm going to keep kissing you until you come on the mattress," I warn, "And I ate more baby carrots, so I suggest you—"

He shoves me off him, making me crash to the ground. He awaits by the mattress, sending an angry scowl my way. "Well, are you going to place the sheet on it or what?"

I put the sheet on the bed and place our pillows at the edges. Jake plops down carelessly.

I smack my pillow at him. "Don't do that anymore! You could have popped the bed!"

"Just be quiet for once, Rico," he grumpily mutters, "Can you do just that for me?"

"Calm down, Mr. Cranky," I respond, laying next to him.

He turns the opposite direction from me. "You have one more time to come up with a nickname for me," he cautions with fury, "I hate when you call me by anything but my name."

"Right back at you," I remark, covering us both up with the blanket. I try to get comfortable but am unsuccessful. I constantly tossed and turned, finally groaning in annoyance. "Jake, are you still up?"

"I wouldn't be if you would just be quiet," he hisses.

"So. no matter how many times you kiss a dude, you'll never feel anything?" I question, still bothered from earlier.

He crankily replies, "Not at all."

"What if it was a real kiss?" I test him.

"With tongue?" he groggily asks. 

I sarcastically respond, "No, Jake. With feet!"

He faces me. "Even if it was a real kiss, Rico, I could never feel anything towards another guy."

"Kiss me then," I dare, playfully puckering my lips, "Kiss me, Jake."

"Rico, go to sleep," he groans.

"Scared you'll feel anything towards me if you do?"

He opens his eyes and blinks at me irritably. Without warning, he grasps the back of my head and deeply kisses me.

When he pulls back, he remarks, in a detached tone, "See? I don't feel anything." He kisses me again, just to prove his point. "Nothing at all, Rico."

I impulsively kiss him and let out a low groan of approval.

"Nothing?" I question.

He breathlessly kisses me again. "Nothing, Rico."

I kiss him once more. "Nothing?"

He reconnects our lips. "Nothing."

I groan, "Nothing?"

He aggressively takes ahold of my head and smooches me for several moments. He even bit my lip slightly, running his fingers through my hair. "Nothing," he breathes against my lips.

"So, if we made out again right now, you still won't feel anything?"

"Yes."

"Yes, you'd feel something or yes, you'd feel nothing?"

"Yes, I'd feel nothing."

"Let's make out again then."

We kiss for several moments and somehow, he ends up on top of me, endlessly kissing me. "Even if I grab your ass or wrap your legs around me, I still won't feel anything for you." 

"Do it then," I state, daringly. 

He obeys, as he expertly kisses me. A faint grunt from him makes its way into our kiss as he gropes my butt. 

"Even if I cuddle you all night, I still won't feel anything," he murmurs against my lips.

"I bet you will," I challenge.

"Turn around," he says, "So, that I can spoon you."

"Wait, kiss me again first," I command, opening my mouth, "Since you're so secure with your sexuality and all."

He kisses me one last time before I turn around and he spoons. 

I gasp when I feel him hold me from behind. "You say you'll feel nothing, yet I think I feel something."

"Rico, I know how much you love me but—"

I wiggle my butt a little to be certain. Hearing him groan slightly verified my current thought. "Jake, you're hard."

—————————————————

One of my favorite chapters by far <3 Hoped you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 63.8K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
40.8K 1.4K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
209 13 16
[OLD] [NOT MEANT TO ROMANTICIZE DEPRESSION OR MENTAL ILLNESS. SIMPLY A TROPE.] Tom isn't your average teen. But then again, what makes a teen average...
4.6K 172 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...