The End of Summer

By makeandoffer

Summer Jacobs knew full well about her town’s tradition. Every year at the end of the summer, a party would b... More

The End of Summer
Chapter 2- 'The boy had stuck his penis in more holes than a master key.'
Chapter 3-'Give me half an hour and I'll be in more than just your system.'
Chapter 4- 'I hope Sophie Green gave you the clap.'
Chapter 5- 'There's a fine line between wing manning & pimping someone out.'
Chapter 6- 'I don't know it's just wrong. Like kicking a puppy.'
Chapter 8- 'You two are one more slap away from getting pregnant.'
Chapter 9- 'How, and I repeat, HOW are you playing Twister right now?'
Chapter 10- 'That would go down about as well as a nun.'
Chapter 11- 'Holy crap, did I just name our knife?'
Chapter 12- 'This man did not have moments, he had pregnancy scares.'
Chapter 13- 'Frankie, not in front of the people who have penises!'
Chapter 14- 'Running off like Lassie isn't going to help anything is it?'
Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'
Chapter 16- 'You know for a ginger, you're actually quite soulful.'
Chapter 17- 'You blew his mind. Amongst other things.'
Chapter 18- 'You would risk getting beat like Rihanna to protect us?'
Chapter 19- 'No seriously, I looked up at the sky and winked at Jesus.'
Chapter 20- 'Keep Watch? What are you a Cowboy?'
Chapter 21- 'No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.'
Chapter 22- 'I think I've got Morgan Freeman on here somewhere...'
Chapter 23- 'Honesty really does cleanse the soul.'
Chapter 24- 'Only death can stop a monster.'
Chapter 25- 'I'd be useless in a brawl. Unless I crawl and bite his ankle.'
Chapter 26- 'I swear my ass started sweating from the mention of it.'
Chapter 27- 'Who starts a sexy romp with the words 'hop on?'.'
Chapter 28- 'I'm so happy to see that One Direction haircut of yours.'
Chapter 29- 'Not a flying ass in hell's chance Pedro.'
Chapter 30- 'Aim for the balls.'
Chapter 31- 'Took you long enough to figure it out sweetheart.'
Chapter 32- 'I was more lost than a priest at a red light district.'
Chapter 33- 'You refused to top and tail because my feet made you sick.'
Chapter 34- 'What do you think, is this enough for us?'
Chapter 35- 'Your porn fantasies aren't really appropriate right now.'
Chapter 36- 'I said I'd finish it.'
Chapter 37- 'You don't look like an oil painting either Daywalker.'
Chapter 38- 'Any sane person would be halfway to Mexico by now.'
Chapter 39- 'When I get my wheelchair I'm running you all over.'
Chapter 40- 'If she wanted to help, do it with food. Every amateur knows that.'
Chapter 41- 'My house is more lit up than 4/20.'
Chapter 42- 'Talk about a boner killer.'
Chapter 43- 'Patience is not one of my virtues Pretty Boy.'
Chapter 44- 'Hoy crap, I just poked my way to survival.'
Chapter 45- 'Summer's officially over.'

Chapter 7- 'Right now someone's 'do-ability' was the last thing on my mind.'

380K 8K 6.2K
By makeandoffer

Hello Wattpad people, It's Jamie filling in and updating for Anna while shes away. Basically she wrote me a list saying what youtube video i had to put up and what photo to put at the side, but that crap got waaaay to confusing after about 10 minutes of trying so i gave up on it.

i actually read the chapter though and i gotta say im proud of my little weirdo its pretty good so guys read it, comment on it and tell her how much you love it so she can start grinning and squealing like she normally does when she gets good comments and feedback on her stories. (plus if you guys put her in a really good mood it might make her more keen to get naked and in bed with me so you know, win win.)

--

I didn’t even reach the toilet before I saw Gavin run out so fast he fell onto the ground and onto his hands, turning so he was sitting on the floor facing the door of the toilet. He was still frantically screaming whilst using his hands and legs to push himself as far away from the toilet as he could. His trousers were unbuttoned and you could see his boxers, but judging from the frantic screaming that was the last thing on his mind.

I stopped running as I reached him, briefly hearing the door open from behind me and someone else running out as well.

“Gavin what the hell?” I questioned, looking down at him as his chest was rising up and down frantically and his eyes were glued onto the door of the toilet. Archie was now next to me, looking down at his best friend. Jesus, he must have sprinted out of that classroom as he heard Gavin screaming.

“Gavin?” Archie tried to get his attention when he didn’t answer me “Gavin what the hell are you screaming like a bitch for?”

I noticed Gavin’s gaze never left the door of the toilet, and I found my own eyes wondering to it. I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary as I looked.

“She’s dead man…” Gavin finally spoke, his voice frantic “She’s f*cking dead…”

Almost on cue, my eyes drifted to the ground and my breath caught in my throat.

“Gavin what the hell are you talking about?” Archie asked him, thinking his babbling best friend was just talking balls as usual.

“SHE’S DEAD!” Gavin screamed at him, and I found my hand nudging Archie’s shoulder. He turned to me and I helped Gavin explain to Archie what exactly he meant by pointing at the toilet door.

Archie froze as he spotted the blood stains on the white tiled floor.

“Shit man, she’s dead…” Gavin was still breathing frantically, and his elbows rested on his knees as he ran a hand through his hair.

I glanced up at Archie and we shared a look, almost as if we were silently discussing who was going to go in first. In the end, we both started moving for the door at the same time. Archie overtook me and went in the door first, I guess his male ape like instincts kicking in and feeling like he had to protect the weak little female. In any other situation I would have hit him for being so sexist. Right now though, I was grateful for it because my stomach was about to fall out of my ass I was so nervous.

Just as we walked into the toilet, I realised Mr Cook had now joined us after hearing Gavin’s screams echo down the hallway.

“What is going on?” Mr Cook questioned, but his voice was extremely distant once me and Archie made our way into the toilet and saw the sight in front of us.

My hand automatically went over my mouth and I groaned as I instantly felt sick.

“Oh my God…” I gasped as I looked down onto the floor and to the blonde girl laying there with her eyes open but the life was long gone out of her. There was blood matted in her almost white blonde hair, and you could clearly tell from the blood pouring down her top that her throat had been cut.

I couldn’t look down at her anymore and turned my head. I don’t know if it was my mind playing tricks on me but I swear I could smell her. I felt a presence behind me.

“Oh f*ck!” Mr Cook exclaimed as he took in the sight in front of him, clearly the ‘no swearing in front of students’ was no longer mandatory considering we were in the same room as a corpse.

“That is disgusting man…” Archie gagged slightly and he joined me in looking away. I couldn’t be in the same room as her anymore and I almost sprinted out of there, Archie hot on my tail.

“What is it?” Aubree asked looking between me and Archie who were both trying to hold down sick. Neither of us replied so she realised the best way to get an answer was to go and have a look herself. Mere seconds later there was another scream echoing around the halls.

Ironically, it was still a little manlier than Gavin’s.

She ran out of the toilets, her hands covering her mouth “Oh my god, oh my god!”

“Who is she?” Archie wondered out loud.

“I don’t know man, some girl.” Gavin answered, still not on his feet. “I went in there to have a piss, undid my trousers and looked down and saw her lying there.”

Mr Cook came out of the toilets, his face a little paler than it normally was. He ran a hand over his face as he looked around, clearly not knowing what to do or say now.

“What the hell happened to her?” Gavin asked him, obviously thinking because he was the adult he should have all the answers.

Mr Cook shook his head “I don’t know. That’s Jenny Morgan. She’s in the year below you, I teach her in my English class.”

“Oh my god.” Aubree as usual was giving us some useful input.

I took my hand away from my mouth once I was sure I wasn’t going to throw up “Her throat’s been cut. Someone did that to her.”

“Oh my god!” Aubree cried. I am not joking, she was actually crying now.

“Who the hell goes around cutting people’s throats?!” Gavin bellowed, looking up at me with nothing but horror in his face.

“Whoever put the chains on those doors.” Archie answered, and I shot my head to him as I heard that very worrying statement. My eyes met his, and I swallowed hard as I realised he was right. The person who put those chains on the doors was not someone having a laugh.

It was someone making sure we didn’t get out.

“Oh wonderful, f*cking wonderful.” Gavin almost yelled bitterly, before turning to all of us and pointing “I said it didn’t I?! I said something weird was going on and I basically got told I was an idiot and that splitting up was a great idea. Well, hats off to everyone it was a wonderful and genius of an idea!”

“Gavin shut the hell up.” Archie ordered, and Gavin just groaned in response and buried his head in his hands as he continued to mutter how he was right.

“We need to get back and find everyone-“

“Yes we do now because splitting up was such a great idea!” Gavin cut Mr Cook off as he screamed in his own hands. Mr Cook rolled his eyes but decided not to say much realising Gavin was seriously freaking out right now. He was the one who discovered the dead body so I suppose he had a right.

“Gavin get your ass up, we need to get the rest of them and go back into the hall or something.” Archie told him. When Gavin didn’t move, he walked up to him and with one hand pulled him up by his arm.

“If people listened to me things would work out so much better…” Gavin muttered under his breath as he did his trousers back up. Archie rolled his eyes and gestured for us to follow him down the hallway and towards the stairs leading up to the second floor.

We barely made it halfway up the stairs when we heard another scream. Instantly we ran towards the scream, making it to the top of the stairs and we all found ourselves in one of the classrooms.

The rest of the guys were all there, and it was a similar scene to the one we were in a few seconds ago. Jaden had a fist over his mouth, Tally and Miss Vines had their hands over their faces as they all looked down at the two bodies on the floor.

“F*ck, F*ck, F*ck!” Gavin exclaimed as he layed eyes on the two boys in the middle of the classroom covered in blood. Like the girl in the toilet downstairs, their throats were cut.

“Oh my god!” Aubree gasped, and I gritted my teeth and turned to her.

“If you say ‘oh my god’ one more time, you’re going to be seeing him very soon!” I growled at her, her ridiculous crying was seriously getting on my nerves because it was helping no one.

“Well I’m sorry I'm a little freaked out this is the second and third dead body I have seen in the last 5 minutes!” She exclaimed.

“Wait, what? You’ve seen another one?” Principal Gregory asked us, and Mr Cook answered with a head nod.

“There’s a girl in the boy’s toilet down stairs.” He told him. “We need to get back to main hall now.”

“Why?” Tally asked.

“Because there is one entrance and one exit to the hall, and we need to sit down and figure out what the hell we are going to do.” Mr Cook explained.

“What do you mean? Do about what?” Miss Vines asked him, and I could see that she was petrified. The woman was scared of just breaking up the party. I can just imagine how she feels now she’s just discovered two students with their throats slit.

“Whoever did this…” I answered this time, pointing at the two boys on the floor “…is the one who locked the doors. None of the windows are broken which means whoever did this is still here.”

Frankie ran her hands through her hair “This is not happening. Are you trying to tell me we are trapped in this damn school with someone who’s going around slitting throats?”

I hesitated before I nodded.

“We need to get downstairs and figure out what we’re going to do.” Archie told everyone.

“Oh are you sure you don’t want to split up again?” Gavin asked sarcastically, and Archie turned to him with a clenched jaw, taking a deep breath through his nose.

“I am going to slap you in your face if you carry on.” He warned, and Gavin shook his head and was the first to head out of the door.

We all followed, moving quickly down the stairs and down the hallways towards the hall. We reached the door and Mr Cook went in first, having a scan around to make sure no one was in there. When he declared the coast was clear, everyone began to file in.

I was the last one to go in and Archie was before me. Just as he was about to step into the hall, I grabbed his wrist as a thought crossed my mind. A thought that again gave me that feeling like my stomach was about to fall out of my ass. He turned to me with a questioning look.

“Archie, where did Alex go?” I asked him, my voice filled with dread. His eyes widened and he froze as he remembered his brother had gone to the toilet over half an hour ago.

“Sh*t.” He exclaimed, and before I knew it he was away from the door and bolting down the hallway.

“Archie!” I called after him. The idiot could not walk off on his own right now, there was someone here cutting people’s throats and he runs off on his own. What the hell was the moron playing at?

I cursed to myself as I realised I couldn’t let him go on his own. Before I could talk myself out of it, I took off after him.

“Summer where are you going?” Mr Cook called out, standing by the door of the hall.

I turned to him but didn’t stop as I jogged after the moron “I can’t let him go on his own, we’ll be back in a bit just stay in there.”

“You can’t run off!” I heard him shout from behind me. I was already halfway down the hallway so I didn’t bother replying because I realised I had to run off. I couldn’t let Archie wonder around like he through he was the Terminator. On top of that worry, I also needed to know what happened to Alex.

I ran until I reached the boys toilet, the one with the fresh corpse in it. I walked in, gagging slightly as my eyes automatically went to the girl on the floor. I tore my eyes away and looked up at a frantic Archie who was smashing open every cubicle door to check if his brother was in any of them.

“Alex?!” Archie called out as he went from door to door. I think he had forgotten about the body on the floor as you could tell he was very pre-occupied.

“Maybe he’s gone.” I tried to calm him down “He probably ran out with everyone else…Archie…Archie for f*ck sake look at me!” I screamed at him, and he finally listened to me once he had checked every cubicle and still not luck.

“He wouldn’t have gone. I know him he would have stayed here and waited.” Archie slammed his hand on the last door once he realised it was empty, swearing violently as he did.

“Maybe he didn’t though, he probably thought you had gotten out and ran as well-“

“What if he didn’t though Summer?” He screamed in my face as he walked up to me. I winced slightly at the aggression rippling off of him. He locked his eyes on mine “What if he’s here somewhere?” His voice choked as he swallowed hard “What if he’s like her?”

My stomach dropped as he didn’t even need to point to the girl on the floor for me to know what he meant. I looked up at his face. He was clenching his jaw so hard his face muscles were flexing. I could see the panic in his eyes. As I said, the one thing that brings out this side of the normally care free and laid back Archie Henderson was his brother.

“We’ll find him okay?” I reassured him, knowing that fair enough we didn’t always get along but right now he needed someone to calm him down. He looked down at me hard not relaxing the slightest bit. I put my hand on his cheek and looked him dead in the eye “We will find him Archie. I promise you we will find him.”

He didn’t break the eye contact at first, but when he did his eyes flickered to the hand that was on his cheek. He didn’t smirk however or go back to his mocking self about the fact I was being genuinely affectionate towards him. He just turned his stare back on me and nodded his head.

“Come on, we’ll check the other toilet as well.” I moved my hand away from his face, not missing the fact his eyes never left me even as I stepped away.

We walked out of the toilet and made our way down the hallway. This time he wasn’t sprinting like before which I was thankful for because I am not the fittest of people. I thought my kidney was going to burst a minute ago considering the marathon I had to run to catch up with this boy.

“You don’t have to come you can go back to the hall with the others.” He finally spoke, and I turned to the side to look at him with a scoff.

“Oh yes, because I'm going to let you wonder the halls alone when there is someone going around murdering students.” I stated sarcastically, and to my surprise I actually got a smile out of him.

“Does that mean you actually care about what happens to me?” He asked, the teasing tone back in his voice.

I shrugged nonchalant “Kind of. I mean if anyone is going to finally kill you it’s going to be me.”

He breathed a laugh “Reassuring.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle when I do.” I smiled at him sweetly, and he smirked.

“Not really a fan of gentle to be honest.” He said, and I did not miss the double meaning in his words. I rolled my eyes.

“Wow, we’re walking the halls with a possible murderer here somewhere and you’re still hitting out the sex jokes.”

He shrugged “It’s a coping mechanism.”

I laughed to myself as we finally reached the other toilet. My laughter quickly stopped as I was praying with all my might there would not be a scene like the last one greeting us once we walked in.

Archie went in first, all humour from mere seconds ago completely gone as he rushed in, the only thing on his mind now was finding Alex. He went through the same routine as the last toilet, checking every single cubicle. When he reached the last one, I knew this one was not empty like the others.

“Alex?” Archie disappeared in the cubicle, and I ran towards him just as he was carrying his brother out. He was unconscious and there was a patch of blood on his forehead matting into his hair. Archie layed him on the ground and crouched to his knees “Alex? Wake up man!”

Archie was shaking him hysterically, slapping his face as he was trying with everything he had to wake Alex up. I turned to the sink and turned it on, finding a red plastic cup in one of the sinks from where the partygoers didn’t know the meaning of throwing crap in the bin. I filled the cup up with the cold water and without hesitating turned and poured it on his face.

Within seconds Alex began spluttering and coughing as he slowly regained consciousness.

“Alex?” Archie looked down at his brother, relief flooding his face as he realised he was still breathing. Once Alex had stopped coughing and wiped the water away from his face, he looked around his surroundings. He was still clearly dazed from whatever knocked him unconscious.

“You almost gave me a damn stroke you toolbag! Jesus Christ, never do that again.” Archie exclaimed, but the relief was clear in his face as Alex began to pull himself up to a sitting position “What the hell happened?”

Alex groaned, rubbing the back of his head “I don’t know. I was having a piss, the next thing I know as I'm doing my trousers up I feel something hit me in the back of the head. I was out after that.”

“You have no idea how lucky you are man.” Archie told him, sitting and leaning back so his back was against one of the walls.

Alex furrowed his brows confused “What do you mean?”

Archie snapped his gaze to me as we realised Alex had no idea what was going on. Archie turned back to him and filled his brother in, telling him about the bodies, the exit doors being locked and about the phone signal being gone. Telling him who ever put those chains on the exits was probably the one who also put the gaping holes in those kid’s necks. I’m not being blunt or anything when I say that, that was genuinely a direct quote taken from Archie’s explanation.

Alex stared back at his brother with his mouth agape, looking at me every few seconds for confirmation his brother wasn’t bullshitting him. I nodded all the way through the speech, telling Alex unfortunately this wasn’t one of Archie’s extremely exaggerated lies in order to wind him up. This really was happening to us.

“Holy crap…” Alex muttered, I think still struggling to get everything to process properly.

I was deep in thought when I heard someone break me out of it.

“Why do you look like you're about to drop an egg?” Archie asked, clearly noticing the fact I was thinking something over.

“It’s just…how are you alive right now?” I asked Alex, disbelief as well as relief in my voice.

“What do you mean?” He asked.

“There are 3 dead bodies upstairs. How are you okay? I mean why did the guy who did that upstairs just give you a bump around the head and leave it at that?” I wondered out loud. How come Alex was fine?

“Who cares, he’s alive.” Archie answered for him, looking at me almost shocked that I was questioning why his brother was still alive “No disrespect to those guys upstairs who didn’t just get a knock to the head, but all I give a sh*t about is that he is still breathing.”

“Well obviously I do as well-“

“Clearly.” He stated bitterly. As I've mentioned, his brother is not something you get on Archie’s wrong side about.

“Don’t even use that sarcastic little bitch voice with me, you know I am relieved he’s okay. I'm just wondering why he is okay and there are 3 kids upstairs covered in their own blood.” I snapped at him, realising what ever common ground we were on earlier was completely gone and we were back to normal.

“As I said, who care-“

“Look guys, shut up.” Alex cut Archie off, pushing himself to his feet and looking between us “She’s got a point. Why didn’t they slit my throat as well?”

Archie clenched his jaw at the mention of that, clearly the sole idea of that not sitting right with him. None of us knew what to say or how to answer that question, and I realised we couldn’t just stand in this toilet all day.

“Let’s go back and find the others.” I suggested, turning and heading out of the door. Both the guys were behind me and we made our way back to the hall in silence.

Archie reached the door to the hall first and opened it, standing to the side and holding it open for us. Alex went in first. Once I was sure Alex was in the hall and out of earshot, I turned to Archie before I walked in. His eyes were already on me, cold and hard and I could tell he was still pissed at me for what happened in the toilets. I knew how he felt because I could give his anger a run for his money right now.

“You know full well I was relieved to see him alive and breathing, so don’t ever imply that I don’t care about what happens to him.” I growled in a whisper so this conversation stayed between us “I was trying to figure out why he was so lucky, that doesn’t mean I'm not glad that he was lucky because you know full damn well I am Henderson.”

He was silent for a second, his eyes boring into me hard before he cocked his head “Got a soft spot for him have you then?”

I scrunched my face in disgust because I knew full well what he was implying. Don’t get me wrong Alex is hot, but right now someone’s ‘do-ability’ was the last thing on my mind. Apparently that little comment riled me up even more because before I could stop myself, I shoved his shoulder hard.

“The only way I would ever touch a Henderson would be over my dead body.” I seethed at him. His expression was deadpan at first, but then his mouth curved into a slow, devious smirk. He took one step forward until he was so close I could feel his breath on my skin.

“Judging by the situation we are currently in, you probably should have picked your words a little better.” His voice was almost a whisper, and I found myself swallowing hard at just how close he was. I didn’t miss his tongue licking his bottom lip before he pulled it into his mouth “You never know Little Mary, this type of situation could be just the thing you need to get those pretty little lips of yours some practice on General Henderson down there.”

He quickly glanced down on himself making it impossible not to understand what he was getting at. I found myself in a very tricky situation because I had many options right now to choose from. I could give in, embarrass myself and my people and lower myself to actually glance down at the General myself. For a tiny split of a second, I almost did. I don’t know if it really was the circumstances that we were in that made me think so irrationally, or it was the tone of his voice.

Husky and almost seductive.

Whatever it was, it had to be run down with an 18 wheeler truck because I know for a fact it was not normal.

My other option would be to perform some act of violence on him, throw an insult and turn around leaving him cupping his own nuts whilst screaming agony. 

The very normal and familiar option.

I decided not to pick either, and instead went for some sort of middle ground.

I leaned in, which was very risky considering how close we currently were. His eyes darted down, somehow in a split second glancing over my whole body, stopping at my mouth before he regained the eye contact.

“I swear if this bloke going around cutting people up comes for you, I’m going to be like his own personal cheerleader.” I imitated his voice, making it low and seductive. As I said, it was a somewhere in the middle option I chose. No violence, no sinking to the Henderson fan girl level but an effective and polite threat. Simple really.

His mouth curved into a smirk but he didn’t reply, and I decided it was time to join the rest of our ‘posse’ in the hall where they were probably wondering what the hell was happening out here between me and Archie. Their suspicions were probably something along the lines of the murderer had caught up with us and finished us off, or we’ve finished each other off.

And not in a porn way.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501 21 19
All Lola wanted to do was have fun so when her best friends Logan and Zoe brought up the school trip to some dusty old house of course she was bored...
298K 12.1K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
24.7K 1.3K 44
[Story under a heavy edit] People react differently to death, and losing people they hold dear in their hearts, Jimin was no different. When one of...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...