Love Unexpected

By amysousa

Two best friends, living together. Sounds great right? Well, Alex and Sam are in love with each-other which c... More

Chapter 1 "A pleasant surprise"
Chapter 2 " First weekend together"
Chapter 3 "Surprised and ready"
Chapter 4 "A Super Sweet Birthday Surprise"
Chapter 5 "Back to the schedule"
Chapter 6 "How quick time has gone"
Chapter 7 "Surprise Surprise"
Chapter 8 "I Do"
Chapter 9 "Honeymoon" Part 1
Chapter 10 "Honeymoon" Part 2
Chapter 11 "Honeymoon part 3 in Brazil"
Chapter 12 "Home at last"
Chapter 13 "Interviewing and Shopping"
Chapter 14 "Unsuspected, I think..."
Chapter 15 "Liar liar, you're now fired"
Chapter 17 "You can be my bad dream, or a horrible nightmare"
Chapter 18 "Must Exercise"
Chapter 19 "Terrible Timing visitors"
Chapter 20 "No really. We're totally ok... I think"
Chapter 21 "Backfields and Winter don't mix"
Chapter 22 "Eight weeks!"
Chapter 23 "Don't Tell Anyone"
Chapter 24 "I'm Sorry Bro. Alex Will Understand"
Chapter 25 "How the hell am I suppose to have my story straight?!"
Chapter 26 "Did they hurt you?"
Chapter 27 "What do you mean by 'us'"?
Chapter 28 "Never underestimate a pregnant person"
Chapter 29 "Argh!"
Chapter 30 "You're looking great!"
Chapter 31 "Do you want more children?"
Chapter 32 "It was amazing!"
Chapter 33 Epilogue "Forever and always"

Chapter 16 " Don't worry, nothing happened"

4.8K 34 3
By amysousa

Hey everybody! I'm back from Brazil :D Somehow my internet started working again (stupid rogers box) so I could upload! This chapter is really short but I hope you like it :)!

Comment, Vote, or become a fan!.. Or all three >:3

Recap - With the little bit of strength left in me, I pulled all of my clothing back on. I couldn’t hear anything and could barely see after I pulled on my shirt. All I could do after closing up the last button was fall to the ground, and start sobbing quietly. 

                                              --------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

Through all of the traffic I was finally around the corner while I saw them. The douche lords and Jacob were slowly sneaking around the corner away from the directions from where the police sirens were coming from. There's no was they're getting away with this.

"This is for Alex" were the last words I said before speeding towards them hitting them all with the car.

"Sam! Get out quick we found Alex!"  It was Sarah running towards the car with two cops behind her.  "I'd she ok? Did these b*tches hurt her? Did something bad happen?" I kept asking more questions as the two police officers handcuffed the douche lords and Jacob one by one and stuffed them into their police car.

"She doesn't look hurt, her hair is just a bit messed up bug it's probably because of the running" Sarah said to me before we turned the corner and I saw Sam sitting on a bench with an officer, sobbing, with a blanket wrapped around her.

Alex's P.O.V

"She's over there!" is what made me look up, even though my head was killing me from being beaten like crazy. It's Sarah, what is she doing here? Did someone call her? Wait...how would someone have known?

"Alex! Thank god your ok! We were so worries about you. I came running as soon as I got a call from s-" Sarah was yelling while rubbing towards be before there was the sound of tires screeching on the floor and the scream of what sounded like more than one man. "Sam!" Sarah screamed before running in the direction of the noise.

A police officer helped me sit on a nearby bench and wrapped me up in a blanket and started asking me questions like;

What time did this all start? When did 'Jacob' start working for you? Were there any threats? Did they hurt you?  And of course there were answers like;

Around 4:00.  Last week. One yesterday, from one of them. And no. Thankfully, I don't bruise for some reason, so I don't want anyone to know about me being beaten.

"The only things that they sort of hurt me are my wrists since Jacob grabbed onto them to make me run here with them but they only hurt a bit" I know, why not tell the truth? Because I'd rather just heal and forget about being beaten and being really close to being raped.

I started sobbing again at the thought of almost getting raped when I heard my name being called in the distance.

"Alex! Your ok!" Sam ran up to the bench while the officer excused himself.  

"Yup, I'm fine" I answer in a believable voice

"They didn't hurt you at all?" he asks with concern in his eyes.

"Nope, they just wanted money but the police got here before they could hurt me" God, I hate lying. especially to Sam.

"Thank God!" he said before picking me up and squeezing me in a tight hug, causing me to yelp in pain.

Sam's P.O.V

"Aahh" was the sound Alex made when I hugged her. I thought she wasn't hurt?

"Are you sure your ok?!" what if she's hiding something?

"Yeah, I just have a huge stomach ache... I didn't eat lunch and everything freaked me out" oh thank god that makes a lot of sense, who wouldn't be freaked out?

"Ok good, well not good but better" I said while putting her down "let's get going."

Alex's P.O.V

"Ok good, well not good but better" he said and it sounds like he believes me. I really hate lying to him.

"Let’s get going" he said after putting me down which made me hold in a groan, since my legs are killing me from being kicked.

                                                                      --------------

"Alex!" aah, the loud piercing scream that belongs to my mother said. "I just saw everything on the news! Samuel why did you not call me?!?!?!?!"

"oh umm I was in a rush to get to the studio so I only got a chance to call Sarah and ask her to go over there too" Sam answered looking scared at the raging beas- er... Mother (raging beast) in front of us.

"oh ok, but thank you so much Sam, without you those criminals would still be out there instead of in their new jail cell for the next 3 months before their trial"  mom said. What did Sam do other than show up?

"what did you do to them?" I ask really curiously and worried that they told him what really happened.

"I umm..... Idroveintothematfullspeedwiththecarwhenisawthemmakinganescapearoundthecorner". What did he just say?

"Slower please?" I said before sticking out my bottom lip. That makes him do anything

"oh sorry, I said that I ran into them at full speed with the car when I saw them making an escape around the corner" he made it really clear this time

"but don't worry, I only broke Jacobs nose and a few ribs on all of them" go Sam!

"Thank you so much Sam!" I said before hugging him for a second before I felt pain from the beating so I just covered my stomach.

"is everything ok sweetie?" mom asked sweetly now. Wow, that woman can go from a raging beast to the tooth fairy in seconds.

"Just a bad stomach ache, I think I'll just go sleep it off and take a few pain killers" please say ok, please say ok.

"ok" yes!  "I'll bring them up with a cup of water" lady mood swing said before heading for the kitchen.

"I'll sleep in the guest-room  so I dint wake you" Sam said  thank god, if he rolled on my I would've died from pain.

"ok, thanks babe, I love you" I answered meaning every single word "I love you too, sweet dreams...about me" of course, he just has to act cocky in lovely moments.

"Ok I will...about Alex Pettyfer, goodnight" I said running up the stairs regretting the running because my legs now kill me.

A few minutes after my mom brought up the painkillers, I fell asleep and a nightmare of what happened earlier today and what would've happened started playing in my dreams

 There you go, hope you enjoyed :D

-Amy Sousa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
70 59 54
"What are these feelings you're talking about?!" he questions still yelling. "That I fucking like you, Daniella Jamie Grey!" I yell. "And I fucking...
215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
723K 11.6K 28
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...