Teach Me ⇝ Lashton ✓

By asdflkjhg5sos

in which, after two weeks of detention a relationship blooms between a teacher and student // LASHTON HEMWIN ... More

warnings and description
chapter one (+)
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven (+)
chapter eight (+)
chapter nine
chapter ten (+)
chapter eleven (+)
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen (+)
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen (+)
chapter seventeen (+)
chapter eighteen (+)
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two (+)
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four (+)
chapter twenty five (+)
chapter twenty six (+)
chapter twenty seven (+)
chapter twenty eight (+)
chapter twenty nine (+)
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two (+)
chapter thirty three (+)
chapter thirty five (+)
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven (+)
epilogue
alternate ending

chapter thirty four (+)

6.8K 366 207
By asdflkjhg5sos

ok so my group chat squad will know I've said this but the photo of Luke looks like he's been bent over a sofa and is being fucked, like his face is so

Ygm?

fuck me I want a Luke

you are all welcome

here's a threesome of Ashton, Luke and Harry, good luck

-

Ashton and I lay in the spare bedroom and I had my hands on Ashton's bum as he grinded on me. Ashton whimpered in to my shoulder, "Daddy please."

I grinned in to his neck, biting his neck before sucking a hickey on his skin. "Gonna come baby boy? Come in your panties?"

I rolled Ashton over on to his back, sitting in between his legs and thrusting down on to him. "Daddy." Ashton whimpered, "I need you."

I placed my hand around his neck and Ashton grabbed my wrist, moaning as I tugged down his panties so his cock was free. "Want my cock baby?" I asked.

"Please Daddy."

I took my hands off Ashton and went to my bag and got a condom and lube. I went back to Ashton and took off my boxers, Ashton was naked now as I took the lid off the lube before there was a knock on the door.

I shuffled around the bed, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around my waist as I went to the door. I made sure Ashton was covered before opening the door.

There stood Harry in a pair of shorts and a Bon Jovi shirt. "Hi Haz." I smiled. "What's up?"

"I um I heard you and Ash and u-uh Lou said he told you about what I said and um--"

I interrupted him by chuckling, "Let me talk to Ash for a min yeah?" Harry nodded and I went back to Ashton. I crawled up the bed, kissing Ashton's lips.

"What did Harry want?" Ashton asked.

"He um, he wants us." I muttered. "Lou told me at dinner that he has a thing for you and me and he wants us, that way, but only for sex. It'd be a one time thing." I kissed his lips again, "You willing?"

Ashton stared up at me biting his swollen lip. "What would I have to do?"

"Um—"

"I still want you to fuck me, Daddy." Ashton whispered. "I wanna see you fuck Harry too."

"Really?"

Ashton nodded, his cheeks a bright pink as he blushed. "Yes Daddy, now get Harry in here."

I mumbled a few curse words before I went back to the door, the blanket still around me. I opened the door and grabbed Harry's hand, I pulled him in to the room before telling him to sit on the bed with Ashton.

I went to my bag and got another condom because I wasn't gonna fuck both my boy and Louis' with the same condom.

I watched Harry shuffle closer to Ashton, who was staring down at his hands. "Don't be shy Ash." I told him. "You wanted this too baby boy."

I moved to the bed, sitting down and taking the blanket off of me.

Harry stared at me making me chuckle before I took his hand and put it towards where I needed to be touched. His large hands wrapped around me as I grabbed Ashton's hand and tugged him closer to me.

Ashton looked up at me, meeting my eyes, "Okay baby?" Ashton nodded before he leaned in and kissed me.

"Daddy." Ashton whined pulling away before he turned to Harry and hesitantly but a little quickly, kissed Harry.

I watched as Ashton took off Harry's shirt and shorts, before he straddled the British boy. I watched as they kissed making me moan, Harry's hand had sped up now, squeezing a little harder around my cock.

I removed Harry's hand and moved behind Ashton, wrapping my arms around him. "Boys, you gotta share." I grinned, kissing Ashton's shoulder. "Who's first?"

Ashton moved his head back to rest on my shoulder, "Harry, fuck Harry first." He moaned, "wanna watch."

"You can join in." I whispered. "I'm sure Harry won't mind blowing you hm?" I asked, turning to Harry as my hand went through Ashton's hair.

Harry eagerly nodded, "Yeah I can."

"Prep each other first okay?" I said, getting up. I wrapped the blanket around me again before I left the room. I went towards Louis and Niall's room, knocking slightly before Louis answered.

"What does Harry like?" I asked. "Because Ash calls me Daddy, what does he like?"

Louis blinked, turning to Niall. "What does he like?" He asked.

Niall giggled, "He calls you Daddy, and he likes sixty nine right?" Niall said before he got out of the bed and walked towards us. "Luke, just take care of him, and let him suck you off. He's a proper cockslut." Niall rested his chin on Louis' shoulder and grinned. "Take care of him Lukey."

Niall took Louis back to the bed, the door closing as I went back to the spare bedroom. When I turned around to the two boys, they were kissing, and grinding against one another naked making me harden.

I climbed on to the bed and lay down, throwing the blanket to the floor. I ran a hand through my hair as Harry and Ashton scrambled to get in between my legs. I bent my legs up, spreading them as Ashton dipped down and sucked right in between my thigh and cock. Harry leaned down and licked a strip up the underside of me, making my hands go in to each of their hair and tugging them down. "Cmon boys." I cooed. "Daddy needs you."

Harry glanced up at me, he wrapped his hand around me before he took me in to his mouth. Ashton beside him pouted, so he leaned underneath and sucked on my balls.

I watched as the two boys sucked and licked at my cock making me moan. I moved my arms to behind my head, watching as it happened and God, life was fucking great.

Ashton looked up at me through his lashes as he sucked on my head making me smirk at him. I sat up, running my hand through his hair and pulling him up to kiss me. "Being so good for me hm?"

Ashton nodded, biting my lip. "Only for you Daddy."

Harry sat up, kissing me making me smile. "Like this Haz?"

Harry bit his lip and nodded. "Yeah Daddy."

"Don't you call Lou that?" I asked, rubbing his cheek gently as Ashton leaned and kissed at my chest, sucking in places. "Hm?"

"Yeah." Harry breathed deeply. "Fuck me please." He whispered.

I chuckled, "Of course, you're gonna suck Ash off too yeah?"

Harry nodded before he picked up the condom and lube and rolled it on to me, lubing me up. He then turned around, poking his bum out for me. I grabbed his hips as Ashton moved in front of Harry, laying down. Harry took him in to his mouth making Ashton close his eyes and moan softly. I watched as Harry grabbed Ashton's hips but whined, "Daddy fuck him already." Ashton said for him.

I chuckled before grabbing Harry's hips and guided myself inside of him. He was tight and I smirked, leaning down and kissing his shoulder. "You're so tight, is Lou fucking you right?"

Ashton giggled, his hand in Harry's hair, stroking softly. "By how good he sucks I guess he does Daddy."

I began to thrust inside of Harry making him moan against Ashton. Harry began to move back in to me, meeting my thrusts. He was moving with his thrust on to Ashton, deep throating him.

Ashton moaned softly making me look up from Harry's bum to look at him. "How does Harry feel baby boy?"

"So good Daddy." He whimpered, "I'm gonna come. Fuck."

"You gotta wait baby doll." I smirked, watching as Ashton's mouth fall open in a silent moan. "Wait for Daddy."

I began to pick up my pace on Harry, fucking in to him, making him moan against Ashton. He pulled off of my boyfriend so I tugged him up by gripping at his elbows and pulled him to my chest. I pressed a kiss to Harry's neck, sucking a hickey there. My arms wrapped around his waist as Ashton moved forward and sat up, kissing Harry as I hit that spot inside him.

Harry was soon coming over Ashton's tummy and thighs making him giggle cutely. Harry went loose in my arms, slumping in to Ashton slightly. I pulled out of Harry, before letting him go.

I hadn't come yet so as Harry lay on the bed, I got beside him and pulled Ashton in to my lap. Ashton took the condom off of me, putting on the other one before he positioned himself by my cock, sinking down on to me. It wouldn't take us long till we would come so I lay there as Ashton rode me.

He had his hands on my shoulders, holding me down as he grinded his hips in figure of eights as he fucked me. "Daddy." Ashton whimpered. "Oh please make me come."

I watched as Harry moved his hand to Ashton's cock and wrapped his hand around him, pumping him as I began to thrust upwards slightly.

Soon Ashton was coming on my stomach and Harry's hand making me screw my eyes closed as he tightened around me making me come inside of the condom, filling it up.

I threw my head back on the pillows before my hands grabbed Ashton's thighs. I slipped from him as he sat up, falling in between Harry and I. I rolled over after putting the condoms in the bin, I wrapped my arms around Ashton, pulling him close. Ashton nuzzled in to my neck, as his hands settled on my bum.

I lifted my eyes to Harry who gave me a lazy grin. He sat up, leaning over and kissing Ashton's cheek and then my lips. "Thank you." He whispered, cheeks red. "I'm gonna go to Lou and Ni, I'll see you in the morning."

Harry got changed as I set small kisses to Ashton's shoulders. Once Harry left dressed again, I pressed my lips to Ashton's. "You good?"

Ashton yawned and nodded, "Harry was nice." He mumbled.

"He was." I smirked, making Ashton smack my bum and I grinded in to him hard. "His ass was great baby boy."

"Not as good as mine." Ashton whispered.

"No one is as good as you." I pressed a kiss to his forehead. "I'm wrecked now."

"Harry's better at blow jobs than you." Ashton muttered making me chuckle.

"Niall said he's a cockslut, I'm a top baby." I cooed, "You were both so good for me though baby. Your mouth is so good." I smiled, putting my hand to his cheek, my thumb on his lips. He took my thumb in to his mouth, sucking softly before biting.

I watched as he did so making me smile. "I love you."

Ashton smiled around my thumb before letting go, "I love you too."

I kissed his forehead, in between his brows, his nose, lips and chin. He was so beautiful as I watched his eyes flutter closed and he bit his bottom lip. "So beautiful." I whispered. "I'm so lucky."

"So am I." Ashton replied, then lay down and cuddled in to, asking a question. "What made you want to be a teacher?"

I smiled, "I sat in my maths class and thought to myself, I could do better than this. So I did." I shrugged. "Am I a good teacher Ash?"

"Yeah." Ashton nodded, his legs entwining with mine. "You are honestly, and you helped me with my maths exam. I need to get my marks when I go back home."

"Remember if you don't get a C or more, no sex for a week." I smirked as Ashton pouted.

"Why?" He whined, "Can't you just spank me instead?"

I chuckled, "Maybe princess." I mumbled, rubbing noses with him. "You like it don't you?"

Ashton nodded, "Yeah, it's nice." He mumbled, before kissing me. "I'm tired." He said quietly before rolling over and grabbing my hands, he wrapped them around himself before he mumbled a goodnight and I love you.

"Love you too beautiful."

-

Yay a threesome

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.8K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
417K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
910K 34.8K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...