I'll Reach For You (GirlXGirl)

By Dreamondreamer96

Skylar Mason lives the perfect life with her parents, but one day her father, a social worker, decides to bri... More

1. Nice to meet you, Hunter.
2. Babysitter
3. Have you seen Hunter?
4. Let Me Go
5. Goodnight, Skylar
6. Rub The Guilt In Me
7. Like You Care
8. You two have not really been on the right tracks
9. A little too late
10. Hunter?
11. You're staring at me
12. I like the floor
13. Yes, but don't expect as much as you do
14. Breaking down
15. Come with me
16. You're so dead Hunter
17. Even She Could Not Climb Them
18. Lost
19. Lonely
20. Nightmare
21. I Always Do
22. Hunter, you can drag me through hell
23. Big Brown Eyes
24. Even Angels Go Through Hell
25. More Than Anything
26. You are weak, Skylar
27. I Love You
28. What I Wanted
29. Are you sure?
30. I Really, Really Want To
31. I just like to look at you
32. She took your breath away for a minute
33. I have lost you again
34. Dammit Skylar!
36. Is it possible to love you more then I already do?
37. You should be angry, disappointed and you should hate me.
38. Please, don't ever leave me
39. Breath, goddammit!
40. Do you like all of the things you shouldn't like?
41. There isn't anything more beautiful to look at
42. I take it as a compliment
43. Because I love you
44. You notice if we fall down the stairs
45. She is not broken
46. You should definitely, really love me right now
47. You are not breathing
48. You don't trust me?
49. Am I not cute enough?
50. I don't want to
51. Can you blame me?
52. You can take everything I have
53. Then why do I hate myself so much?
54. I am not heartless
55. Now I sound like a bad parent
56. It is quite a hell you have dragged me through
57. Maybe that is the problem
58. I am the lucky one
59. With Hunter
60. Just that little look of hers stole my heart
61. She must be you're heaven
62. City Lights
63. I am begging you
64. Everything around her is
65. I Know
66. Maybe a little after that
67. Don't you dEAR!
68. And it is the last time I am ever going to ask you
69. I can always hear you
70. Honey
71. I don't have to
72. That explains the angry yelling
73. That is exactly my point
74. That would be too easy
Dreamondreamer96

35. Do I really have to beg?

106K 3.2K 1.6K
By Dreamondreamer96

We are sitting in the car outside my aunt and uncle's house. It's an old, big brick house, the house looks so scary that it could have been in a horror movie. There is room enough for all of us, but I am going to tell them that Hunter and I can share. It will be fewer rooms to clean for my aunt, that's my excuse at least. But Hunter can't sleep without me, feels more like I am the one that can't sleep without her.

I just need her everything, her cuteness, warmth, softness and I want to hear her say she loves me before we fall asleep. The one person I am looking forward to see is grandma. I am so excited to tell her, and she is the only one I can tell in my family. Others would just freak out and gossip to dad. But grandma, his mom, she is amazing, the only one that can keep secrets and wise enough to do it.

"Skylar," I turn to look at her, watching me.

"I'm sorry for ruining your daydream, but we are going to stay here for the weekend and I am not sure how much time we can spend together, when your family is like, everywhere." Hunter and I look at all of the cars standing on my aunt's parking lot. I have two aunts and two uncles, and then including their partner and children. My grandma is here, and my parents. This is going to be a long weekend. I look at Hunter. Maybe not that long.

"Come here." I say, she chuckles and lean over, close enough for me to be only inches away from her tasteful lips. She is teasing me right now.

"A little closer." I whisper. She shakes her head with a grin and say.

"I did my part, now you have to do yours." She tease, I can't but smile.

"Do I really have to beg?" I whisper, and she bites her lower lip. Hunter's eyes and a smile changed, in the way that just have to make me give in.

"Dammit Hunter." I whisper, and lean in those few inches that have been killing me for the last few seconds. Tasting her have finally fulfilled my need, she nibbles on my lower lip and then bite and move back.

"Goddammit Hunter." I say irritated, she let my lip go and sneak a fast kiss. She looks at me and grins. Then the thought hit me, the one I have been thinking about for a while, and I want to ask her to be sure.

"Hunter?" She moves back, noticing the worry in my voice and eyes.

"Yeah?" She looks unsure and skeptical. My heart wants to go out of my chest and I can't breathe right. I take a deep breath and force myself to ask.

"Are you my girlfriend?" I ask shaky. Hunter snorts.

"Dammit Skylar." She moves back to me and cup my face.

"Why do you have to scare me so much?" She smile, and I shrug. Then she says.

"If you want me to be yours, then yes, but for me you already are." I breathe out in relived, and I can't but smile.

"Then you are mine." I answer, she kisses my cheek.

"I will always be yours."

Hunter goes behind the car and comes back with our bags.

"Thank you." I say and reach out to take it.

"No, I got it. Just lead the way." I nod and start walking to the front door. Before I could even knock my aunt open the door and swing her arms around me.

"Jenn, you are smothering me." I try to breath.

"Sorry." She lets me go, and look behind me.

"So, this is the famous Hunter." She says, I turn to look at Hunter. She has a shy smile as always when she meets unfamiliar people. She looks so adorable now that I really want to kiss her, dammit Hunter.

"Hi." She says politely.

"It's nice to meet you, Hunter. Now come in everyone is waiting for the two of you," She leads us into the big open room that leads to every door and stairs in this house.

"Did you two get lost on the way?" She jokes.

"No, Hunter was a little tied down." I laugh; and then I can feel a kick in my leg. I look back at Hunter, who looks angry.

"By the way," I say and Jennifer looks at me.

"We thought that we could share a room, it would be easier-"
"Yeah, sure," she cuts me off, and I am a little amazed.

"I show you the way."

Hunter puts our bags on the floor in our room, and looks at me upset.

"Did you really just have to-" I put my arms over her shoulders and kiss her to make her shut up; I let my lips of hers and look at her.

"I'm still angry." She says looking right into my eyes.

"I know, and you look so cute." She rolls her eyes.

"I may be angry, but I still love you."

"You sure?" I tease. She rolls her eyes again and poke my side, making me shrink and move back from her.

"Yeah, I am sure." She grins.

"Dammit Hunter." She jumps down in one of the beds. We got a room with two beds, but we both know only one of them will be used. They are smaller than the one at home, but at the same size at the one at grandma. It will be just fine; Hunter would just be sleeping upon me as we did at grandma's house. I miss that so this would be just nice.

"Hunter, we need to go down." I tell and she sigh. I know she is nervous, some of them she has met before, but I know it still freaks her out.

"Do I have to?" She asks, and I snort. I reach her my hand and help her out of the bed. I kiss her, meaning every second of it. Because it will probably be hours before I can do it again. She starts to nibble on my lip again, and I move back fast. She looks at me confused.

"I am not letting you bite me again." I say, irritated about every time it happens. I like it though, but I don't want her to know that. She chuckles and I take her hand.

"Come on." I say and we both go back downstairs and I let her hand go. We walk into the main living room. Where my parents, grandma and my aunts and uncles are. Dad talks with his two brothers, Jared and Tom. My mom is outside in the sunlight with my two aunts, Jenn and Blair, watching my two cousins running around in the big yard. Grandma is talking with Tom and Jared's wives in the big brown, old couch. I guess my aunt's husbands are in the basement boxing, as always. Hunter turns to look at me, waiting.

"Oh hey, darling." Grandma says, coming over with a bright smile on her face; she looks very happy and good. She is wearing an amazing navy blue dress. Grandma pushes me into a smothering huge, what is it with people, and making me stop breathing. Then she moves back and take a good look at me. She looks pale and wrinkly as always, but she is still the best. Her short hair is gray, but she has colored the tips black and it looks very nice.

"You look good grandma."

"Thank you darling. So do you." She says, but there is more, and she whispers it.

"You glow so much." I snort of anxiety, afraid someone else heard it. I look around, but seems like they are busy. She turns to look at Hunter, and move over to her.

"Hey, Hunter" Grandma says and put her arms around her. Hunter looks a bit uncomfortable, but either she is good at hiding it, or she just don't really mind it. Anyway, it makes me glad.

"Hey, Paula" Hunter says. Grandma takes a step back to look at the both of us and she has this happy grin on her face.

"Skylar, can I talk to you?" I nod and follow her into the second living room in this house, it's not as big as the main one, but it is the quiet one. We left Hunter in the room with the rest of my family. Grandma drags me down in the couch.

"You told her didn't you?" She says with a smile and I nod.

"Yes, I did." She pats my knee, she always does that.

"What did I say, she loves you." I smile so bright that I can't stop it.

"You are always right, grandma." I say and she winks at me.

"She looks healthier; she is not as skinny, tired and pale as she was. When I first saw her." She says, and she is right. Hunter looks much better, than she did. I just haven't thought so much about it, I was more busy looking at the smile on her face.

"Yeah, she eats and sleeps more."

Grandma nods. "She looks so happy and so do you." She chuckles.

"She told me yesterday that she loves me, well it was a little more complicated than that, but she begged me if she could say it one more time, to say it right." I can feel the happy tears want to come out, but I hold them in.

I continue to talk. "You know Hunter is a little fragile, when it comes to open up. She use time for each thing that comes along, but I don't care. I will wait, because I know she will always come in the end." Grandma pats my back and give me a side hug.

"I'm so glad Hunter has made you so patient and so calm, you are not just good for her, she is good for you too." She says and I can't but chuckle.

"I know, she changed everything." Grandma has still this happy smile on her face.

"Yes, love usually to do that, sweetheart. Well, we should go back before Hunter will go insane of our big crazy family" We both laugh and start walking back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 16.3K 66
(FIRST BOOK) Skylar always tries to think that all is as normal as it seems. But there's so much more to it than normal. She have just lost her pare...
44.8K 1.3K 32
| COMPLETED | 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙮 {𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝} As model and influencer...
176K 8K 64
Meet Addison, a kind and gentle soul who has anything but a happy life. Orphaned at the age of 4, she was adopted by a horrible family. From cruel si...
22K 564 43
"my life had changed in ways I couldn't rearrange and all I saw was you." • • • Maya catches feelings for a new student. She's never felt this way in...