The Gangleader, Is a Kid?

Від vivalareveloution

He's a normal kid. Almost. He's only a rich gang leader as well. He also goes to a kickass boarding school fo... Більше

Chapter 1: Equations.
Chapter 2: Trouble.
Chapter 3: Tattoos are forever and a day.
Chapter 4: conditions.
Chapter 5: Mine.
Chapter 6: Night son.
Chapter 7: Pranks.
Chapter 8: scars of happiness.
Chapter 9: spirals and conner shops.
Chapter 10: Private School.
Chapter 12: rich kids.
Chapter 14: day to day.
Chapter15: Competition is healthy?
Chapter 16: the funneral and the aftermath
Chapter 17: Grisdale.
Chapter 18: young volcanoes
Chapter 19: fake smiles and cut wrists
Chapter 20: being left behind
Chapter 21: Parties and martinies
22: is it to late to say that im sorry? Yes.
Chapter 23: Water wars
Chapter 24: i wanna start some rumors with you
Chapter 24 or something: the devils breath
Chapter 25 i think, probably. Lets just say it is: Saving you?
Chapter 26: what are you doing to me?

Chapter 13: The new kid

203 7 0
Від vivalareveloution

Ideas for what their rooms might look like.

I stood up and walked slowly across to the door, i pulled the butterfly knife i used earlier and held it behind my back. I opened the door slowly, the tension think in the air.

A boy our age stood by the door with a duffle bag in his hand. "Yes?" I said.
The boy shifted uncomfortably, "erm, I'm sorry, the others said you would be somewhere up here or something and i heard voices so i knocked." He seemed timid, his accent was British, wonder why he's here? "The others?" I thought aloud. "Yeah," he said "the adults, the big muscly guy and the tall creepy one"

He was talking about the people who first 'welcomed' us. Jeb spoke up, "what did you get shipped here for?"
The boy looked up from his feet and a flicker of a smile crossed his face, "i got a scholarship," that's weird. A scholarship to a school for bad kids? I don't even understand anything right now. I flicked shut my butterfly knife and stepped aside to let him in, he looked around timid again. "Well, now that's out the way I'm bored" chase whined.

"Right, that's it!" I said, everyone's eyes where on me "let's go out to lunch, I'm starving"
"There's a cafeteria here though" Ashley said a disgusted thought about what it might serve. "Actually good idea... SHOTGUN!" She shouted and ran out the room. Everyone looked at each other and all jumped up trying to squeeze through the small door frame.

Me and the new kid just stood there staring trying to hold back laughter. I walked over to the window and saw a gutter pipe by the window and the cars parked on the drive below, only a story or two up, easy peasy. Jace showed my how to land one after noon when we got bored. I tapped the new kid who was laughing his ass off at the now completely stuck teens wedged in the door. He turned to me and i signalled for him to follow me over to the window. I swung my leg over the seal and started to climb down, "what are you doing? Your gonna get yourself killed!" He whisper shouted. I smiled at him "make sure they don't ruin my funeral then" he grinned and continued climbing down till i was a couple feet off the ground, i jumped and landed in a roll, i dusted off my clothes. "Come on!" I shouted up, he started to climb down shakily. He was about 3/4 of the way down when he looked down. Big mistake. "I really don't think i can do this! I'm gonna die!" He shouted down in panic, "dude, you've got like 5 to 10 feet to go!" I shouted back up, trying to reassure him. Trying being a key word.

"Help my hands are slipping!" He started to really panic now, his knuckles were white, and he was shaking. I ran beneath him ready to catch him, he was quite small, and wasn't too far up.

He slipped and fell through the air, he fell into my hands and then the force pushed my legs down so i was also on the floor.

I looked at the figure piled on top of me and started laughing at his shocked expression. It was too good. He slowly started laughing as well. When the others finally made it down they all stopped and looked at us laughing hysterically on the ground, they probably think we're mad. Spike and Mathew pushed their Afros back, in confusion, at the same time. Then they all just turned and ran for the cars, i helped the new kid up and brushed myself off. "Hey, i never did get your name"
"Aiden" he said wiping away tears from laughing so hard.
"Sweet, let's get in the back of Spikes truck, it's better then the crammed compartment. He noodled and we both jumped into the back of the red pickup truck.

We left Harry drawing and watching TV with Jeff in the Twins room. I didn't want to have to talk to the adults again so soon.

~*~

"NOOOO, SSSTTTOOPPP, PLEASE!?" Spike screamed as we all started saying that the Cubs were crap. We are currently driving towards a dinner Mathew saw on the way, the summer breeze was warm against my neck and face, my short light hair danced in the wind. "Hey, " Aidens voice croaked after breathing in the wind "i think I'm gonna like it here" he said with a smile dancing on his red lips, it's only now that I've stopped and examined his features. He has dark hair and a slightly tanned body, completely opposite to me, I'm more pale with light blonde hair. He doesn't have much muscle but with the stereotypical nerd glasses hiding his facial features, but if you looked closely you could see a chiseled jaw line and big brown smouldering eyes. He could easily be a model if he had more confidence.

The car pulling into the parking lot snapped me out of thought. Aiden jumped out and i followed quickly. As we walked in i saw that it was 90's American retro theme, i love it. It's just so cool, and by the look of Aidens face he did to. "Hey, how may i help you guys today, are you waiting for your parents?" The smily woman asked, "just a booth thanks pretty lady, hey did you get hurt falling from heaven?" He asked cheekily smiling and winking back, without her smile faltering she replied quickly "no, but i did scrape my knee crawling out of hell, and i think i bumped my head coming out of your worst nightmare" with that she turned around and walked us to our booth. I already love her, she was young and probably only worked part time but she seems to know how to deal with Chases. "So can i get ya'll any drinks?" She asked still happy, "yeah, if it comes with your number" Chase cut in pushing his luck, she rolled her eyes and looked at us "sorry about him, we're not related." Mathew said sighing "we'll have diets cokes please" as the rest of the table ordered drinks i couldn't help but notice something suspicious about the person sitting in the next booth, i didn't know what it was but i couldn't shake off that feeling. I'm probably just paranoid, new place and all.

We looked at the menu and ordered a little while later, Spike kept on watching the TV screen because a football review was on, had to be the Cubs honestly that guy. Aiden had really started to get comfortable around us, it was obvious he was incredibly smart but it was nice that he wasn't showing off. Everyone was having a laugh about some news headline "Woman stabs husband with squirrel" or something like that, we were all hyper and giggerly, i don't know what it was, i just felt safe around them, i trust them. Then the food came, and everyone shut up and ate, it was round 2 o'clock and just finished my BBQ burger when my phone rang, it's a number i don't recognise, they shouldn't be able to call without being let through by the operator, must be Jace with a new phone or something. "Excuse me" i said and held up my phone to let the others know i was going to take a call, i slid out from the booth and saw the weird guy still just sitting there. I went to the far corner of the restraunt and leant against were the food came out from, no one would be able to hear me here. Not with the noise of the kitchen.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Caleb Franco, report back to the school with the others by 15:00 hours." A voice said and then the line cut off. Okkkaaayyy.... That wasn't weird at all. I was about to walk back to the table when i heard voices coming from the kitchen.

"Look Sabina, you know i really don't want to do this but I'm gonna have to let you go, I'm really sorry, I've tried everything but the says we can't afford it. After your shift today, you need to hand in your apron and you'll revive your last pay check." The guy sounded genuinely sad, "bu-bu-but, please, you know i need this, if i can't pay for his hospital bills he's gonna die! Please Shane!?" I recognise that voice, that's our waiter. "Look, i can't help you or Kaden, i would love to but it's boss's orders" he looked down sadly. "Sorry Sab" she turned around, she's facing my direction now, a single tear escaping down her cheek. She saw me and wiped it away, "sorry can i help you?" She said trying to look happy again, but failing "can have our check please, thank you ..." I was thinking about saying something else but i stopped myself, she wouldn't want some stranger knowing about her business. I just gave her a sympathetic smile.

As i walked back to the the table i noticed the arguing again, "what is it now?" I sighed sliding in the booth. Spike piped up "we're trying to figure out who's smarter, Mathew or Aid, we told them what we ordered and they've got 30 seconds to work it out. I got £150 on Mathew!" He said enthusiastically. "Ok, I'll match that on Aid," i said grinning, no of offence to Matty boy but his area of expert ease is more general knoll age rather than math, which I've got a small inkerling is Aidens best place.

Spike started counting down "30, 29, 28, 27..." Until "3, 2, 1, 0!" He snatched the napkins the answers where on off them, "Here's your bill, i hope you've enjoyed you meal and come back soon" she smiled and walked away wiping down the tables. Her eyes were puffy and it was obvious she had been crying, they had been too engulfed in their game to notice, but other than us and that guy the restaurant was empty, i turned to see Aid grinning and Spike and Mathew sulking. "3cent difference between the answers" Ashley said laughing. I stick my hand out to spike and he lands the money in my hand, i count it. $300, everyone slapped down money probably about $50 each going way over the price of the meal, i slid the money i had won off Spike in there as well, i didn't need it. I also scribbled down a note;

Hey, hope Kaden gets better
and you find a job soon,
If you need any help with
Getting a job, call this number
(Don't worry, it's not the guy who keeps
On hitting on you ;)

-Caleb F.
——------------——

Share
Comment
Vote

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

490K 14.9K 71
(Not Edited)(be warned, SUPER CRINGY since it was my first story, that's your warning) (bxb+) When Xavier Jameson moved to a new town, he didn't exp...
'Shy' Love (A Gay Furry Story) Від Andy

Підліткова література

1.7K 47 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
126 4 31
A normal high schooler living a normal life. Nothing bad should happen. Right? Wrong. This high schooler gets kidnapped by a mafia. But is it really...
750K 35K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.