The Cheerleaders (Magcon)

By wowcarl

Including all Magcon boys but mainly Matthew, Taylor, Cameron and Nash More

Samantha Marie
Miranda Grace
Madison Grace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Ashely Marie

241 2 0
By wowcarl

Hi my name is Ashely Marie known as Sam's lil sis and I'm 16. I'm not even going to say I do cheerleading because you already know that from Sam and Miranda.

I have brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. I am somewhat of a nerd like the rest but also cool and chill. I do not have depression but the whole group helps Sam with it and I also have anxiety just like Miranda, and Sam but my fears are different and it's weird so they are singing in front of people, being embarrassed in a whole group and when I'm surrounded in the middle of a group and I know your thinking "Then why are you in cheerleading" but I make sure I don't do any of those things only make sure I'm in small groups of 3 or 2 people so yeah.

I like Magcon and O2l but mostly Nash. I'm moving also like you already knew that and yeah that's meh so Byeeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
200K 19.3K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
248K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...