Chapter 4

The Next Morning
Sam's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I hated that sound but I had to get up. Today me and the girls had to go to our last practice. It was a little sad even though it's only for 3 months. Those 3 months we will be on the Magcon Tour. I'm so excited.

I got out of bed and went to my closet to pick out my clothes. A pink and yellow tye dye shirt the said "Rad", light blue shorts and my black converse. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After the shower, I got dressed and put my makeup on, then packed my bag for practice. When I was all set, I grabbed everything I needed and made my way downstairs. It was quiet so I'm guessing no one was awake.

I decided to be nice and make breakfast, which was eggs and bacon, nothing fancy. As I was cooking I heard two people coming downstairs. I turned my head to see Matt and Hayes. I said good morning to them as they said it back.

I checked the time. 8:15 am. Practice starts at 11 so I had nothing to worry about. By the time I was done cooking, Maddie and the rest of the boys came down. We began eating and it was silent. Until Maddie had to ruin the perfect silence.
"Me and Cameron are dating", she blurts out. I nearly chocked on my eggs.
"What? Really?",I say, my eyes wide. I was happy for them even though it was a bit quick.
"Yeah, we know it's a bit quick but we learned more and more about eachother and soon fell for eachother I guess", she shrugged.

As we were all done with our food, Miranda and Ashely finally came down.
"Well, look who slept in", I say smirking because they are usually the ones to wake up before me.
"Shutup", they both say before eating the leftover eggs and bacon.

Practice
Matt's POV (wow)
We decided to go to the girls practice. We didn't want to be in the house all day watching tv. Cameron dating Maddie made me feel like I can ask out Sam. Even though she probably doesn't like me back I'll give it a shot. When we were talking yesterday, we learned so much about each other that I felt like I knew her for over a year.
"Hey Matt, what you thinking about", Cam says, making me snap out of my own thoughts.
"Sam", I blurt out, immediately regretting what I just said.
"Ohhh does matty have crush", he cooed, I blush as I nod my head.
"She totally likes you, you should ask her out", he said, then turning back to Nash.

I watched Sam practice, she soon caught my staring and smiled at me. I smiled back. I really do love her.

After Practice
Sam's POV
When we got back to our house, I immediately went straight for the couch. I was so tired but u had a lot of fun. I turned on the tv and watched The Walking Dead.

About 20 minutes later I got a text. I took out my phone and it was from Matt.

matty😘💖- hey, i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?

sammy💓😘- i would love too💓 what time? And formal or causal?

matty😘💖- is 7:30 good? And casual☺️

sammy💓😘- yeah that's perfect, see you then☺️ goodnight matty💕

matty😘💖- goodnight sammy💕

After that I went straight to bed with a smile on my face.

••
This was supposed to be a cute chapter so.. Yeah😂