Chapter 3

Sam's POV
The Next Day

I woke up to the sound of yelling and laughing. The boys stayed at our house because we wanted to get to know them better.

Today me and the girls had practice at 4:00pm to 7:30. To be honest I really did not want to go.

I got out of my bed and picked out my outfit which was a plain white t-shirt, jean shorts and a flannel. I got in the shower and did the things I had to do then got ready. I straightened my hair and did my makeup.

I made my way downstairs were everyone else were. I walked into the living room and it was a mess. Pillows and blankets everywhere, the table was moved to the window and the couches were against the walls.

I turned around right into the kitchen to find out what happened unless we had a tornado when I was asleep. Nobody was in there and I got so confused. I decided to text Miranda to see where everyone was.

Sammmmy💓👑- hey, we're you guys?

A few minutes later she texted back.

Randaaa🐼💖- we went out for breakfast, i tried waking you up but u didn't sorry 😘😁

I texted her back saying that it was okay. I didn't know what to do so I decided to clean the place since it was wrecked by who knows what.

After cleaning
It rook quicker than I thought and by the time I was done it was only 12:30 and I started at 12. When I was about to sit on the couch, they came barging in like they just went to a party.
It scared me when they came in to be honest.

"Hey Sam", Matt says, at least he recognized me standing here.
"Hey, where did you guys go to eat?", I ask trying to start a conversation.
"Oh we went to IHop", he said. We started talking about random things. He was actually really fun to talk to. I liked him for his personality. His looks were just a bonus.

After a while, we decided to Sky Jump. It's a trampoline place, it's really fun to go to. Before we left we had Maddie take a picture of me and Miranda because we looked hot af.
*photo👇🏻*

I posted it on Instagram

I posted it on Instagram. Then we left to go.

When we got there we decided to split up into groups;

Group 1:
Matt
Sam
Miranda
Carter

Group 2:
Nash
Maddie
Cameron
Hayes
Ashley

Group 3:
Jack J
Aaron
Shawn
Jack G
Taylor

We played dodgeball against eachother and just played on the trampolines until we got tired which was at least 3 hours.

Me and the girls decided not to go to practice and go tomorrow since it was our last one until 3 months.

After Sky Jump
We dropped the boys off at there house and made our way back to ours. Once we got there we talked about our day and how we had crushes on one of the boys. I had one on Matt, Miranda had one on Carter (i changed hers), Maddie had one on Cameron and Ashley had one on Nash. After we all went to bed. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about today.

••
So I decided to update since someone wanted me too so hope you guys enjoyed the book so far. Let me know if you like it I don't bite lmao😂 and I did change the girls so..
Sam is played as Ashley Wilson
Miranda is Played As Shannon May
Ashley Is played As Addy Brock
Maddie is played as Caroline Alvarado