The Cheerleaders (Magcon)

By wowcarl

Including all Magcon boys but mainly Matthew, Taylor, Cameron and Nash More

Samantha Marie
Ashely Marie
Madison Grace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Miranda Grace

295 2 0
By wowcarl

Hi I'm Miranda Grace and I'm 17. I'm a cheerleader with Sam, my lil sis Maddie and Sam's lil sis Ashely but you already know that. I'm also not prissy I actually never was I was just normal until I joined the cheerleading squad and went in a stage where I was prissy but not anymore but I am somewhat of a nerd and lazy and cool.

I have brown eyes and brown hair and no I don't have what Sam has with her eyes she's just special😭. I can be in stages where I do get depression but I mainly help Sam with hers. I have anxiety and have a fear of elevators and heights.

I obviously live in California  but moving duh and I'm actually happy about moving. I'm happy because Its gonna be so much better by ourselves in one house.Im also a fan of Magcon and O2L but mostly like Hayes. So that's me but go learn and meet Ashely BYEEEEE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
195K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
184K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...