Vikklan Oneshot Book

By jellommainia

It's Fourth of July and the pack are skyping. Lachlan and Vik are over at Mitch and Jeromes house to celebrat... More

Fourth of July
Vikklan Truth or Dare
Little Lachy/Little Vikky
Vik's Hoodie
Vik is Short Lachlan is Tall
Vik has hate
Tbnrduty
Lachlan is in the Army
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 1
Vik is on a trip part 1
Vik is on a trip part 2
Vik's Scarf
Vik's Angry
Meant to be part 2
Meant to be part 1
Chill
So You're awake
I told you so
A/N
Vikram
Unfair
Cuddles
Kill it!
The approaching storm
Kiss me/feed me
Stuck
You are art
(M)Athlete
Let me study
A/N
Cherries
Kids again
Necklace
Hot
A/N
Tipsy
Ireland ups and downs
Missing him
Vik?
1K votes
1k Votes
Winners!
Not without you
It was a dare
All Good Things Come To An End
Smut
Come Here
Down goes the city
New years
Not without you
The boy with all the polaroids
What are you looking for
The Moon and The Sun
Part title
Am I?
Starting a Story
Lachlan is in the Army Part 2 Ending 2
Untitled Part 59

Valentines day

983 40 4
By jellommainia

~Vik's Pov~

"Catch," I heard Lachlan say and start being pelted by small boxes.

"What the hell man," I laugh picking up a box. Love hearts.

"I got them for fun, I mean it's the month for Valentine's Day so why not?" Lachlan explained jumping onto the couch.

I start opening a box pouring out the candy. These are fun.

The first candy I noticed was "blue eyes".

"Hey Lachlan look it's meant for you." I laughed, showing him the candy.

"Well you are mine," Lachlan laughs showing me a candy saying "you're mine".

I pop the candy in my mouth and look through the little pile of more candy and pick one. "Love you".

I toss the yellow heart to him and it gets stuck on his hair. We both laugh as he shakes it out and read the message. I watch him pop it into his mouth and scramble around looking through his pile of candy.

Lachlan than shows me a Purple Heart that also says love you and hands it's to me.

I look through my candy pile and find a "kiss me" candy.

I put it on my tongue and stick it at Lachlan. He looks down at his pile and sticks a "kiss me" candy on his tongue as well.

I let my tongue come back into my mouth and give Lachlan a wink. Before I can do anything he leans in and starts kissing me.

I bring my arms from my sides and wrap them around his waist as I make my way closer to him. His hand holds the small of my back and the other cradling my head. I feel his tongue touch my lips. I welcome him and taste the sweetness from him and his candy.

He starts pulling back. And smiles. Biting two candies between his teeth.

That's when I realize he took the candy from my mouth.

"You want your candy back Vik?" He chuckles, looking at me with those wonderful sparkling eyes of his. I shake my head and lean back into him and give him a quick peck on the lips.

I lay on him and try to get comfortable. "Can we just cuddle for now Lachlan? I feel the sugar crash hitting me." I laugh and then yawn.

"Of course Vik," he replies shifting around. All of a sudden a hand comes to my face and a candy is pressed to my lips. "Anything for you"

Hey guys hope you all enjoyed this quick oneshot so sorry this is a little late I've been really busy with school hope your all having a great time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 356 31
Content Warning: some heavy topics involved. Three relationships over several years, each beginning and ending in different ways- this is Lachlan's j...
4.9K 349 19
Book two of the Problematic Series. A Vikkan Fanfiction First Book: Problematic Third Book: Phlegmatic ---------------------------------- Undergoing...
26.8K 915 21
6 people. All who have tragic passes. What will happen to them when they are captured and forced to work together? Will these people be able to over...
6.2K 446 30
None of them ever expected to be reaped, none of them thought they were going to be forced into fragile alliances for their very survival. They never...