swaragini fan fiction

By gargipant576

The story revolves around the lives of two half sisters, Swara and Ragini. They abbreviate themselves as Swar... More

2. Function in baadi
3. Divorce and love !!
4. Time heals everything
5. LOVE AND JEALOUSY
6. LOVE AND JEALOUSY PART 2
7.LOVE AND JEALOUSY PART 3
8. FIRST LOVE OR TRUE LOVE
9. IT WAS A NEW MORNING
10. IT WAS A NEW MORNING PART 2
11. IT WAS A NEW MORNING PART 3
12. Yes, I am yours ♡
Author's Note
13. I love you forever and ever ♡
14.♡We are destined to be together ♡
15.♡ We Are Destined to be Together ♡ part 2
16. Engagement Day
17. You kidnapped me
18. Betrayal
19. Betrayal - 2
20. Everything is fair in love
21. Everything is fair in love 2
22. Please come back
23. I need you!!
Author's Note
24. Suspect
25. Stay Away
26. She betrayed me!!
27 Swara, Sanskar and Lakshya
28 Ragini
29. It's a new start
Can we talk

1. Ragini truth revealed

6.6K 94 7
By gargipant576

Guys i thought to add the story plot from wikipedia as many readers who donot know about Swaragini may get quite confused as i have started to write the story from the middle of the episodes.

So here is the story plot:

This is sumaary of tv story till my story starts. I have copied it from wikipedia:

The story revolves around the lives of two half sisters, Swara and Ragini. They abbreviate themselves as Swaragini. Swara hails from a Bengali family while Ragini belongs to a Marwari family. Soon, Laksh Maheshwari enters into the lives of the two sisters. Though Laksh is engaged to Ragini, he falls for Swara. Consequently, the alluring relationship between Swara and Ragini is ruined. Ragini turns evil in order to separate Swara from Laksh. Sanskaar Maheshwari, the brother of Laksh, also joins Ragini for his revenge. Sanskaar, who has been away from his family for 5 years, believes that Durga Prasad Maheshwari and his son, Laksh were the reason behind Kavita's death (Sanskaar's girlfriend). However, Sanskaar realizes his mistake and apologizes Swara and the family. But, Ragini, who marries Laksh by a betrayal, keeps on plotting against Swara. In order to help Swara fight against her sister, Sanskaar shakes hands with Swara. During the encounter, Sanskaar begins to love Swara. Pretending to be Sanskaar's wife, Swara tries hard to reveal the truth of Ragini in front of the family and succeeds so. However, in doing so Ragini forces Swara and Sanskaar to marry quickly before her truth is out. After her truth is out, Ragini is thrown out from the house.

And here my story starts from where Ragini is aceepting her crime in a fury.

Scene 1:

Ragini accepted her crime saying that day you were fortunate to be saved swara , but now you will surely die , ragini ran madly towards swara,taking the knife out of lakshya's stomach and stabbed it many times into Swara's stomach saying similarly in her psycho way 'Swara you, deserve this, you snacthed away my Lakshya from me.I am sorry swara, I am sorry' and continued stabbing.

Lakshya woke up and slapped her hardly. Soon she realized whole Garodia  family  is there along with her parents, dadi and dida staring at her. She was still in psycho state and said 'Lakshya you are all right. Now nothing will happen to you. I have killed swara , now she will not come between us. Now only we and our love.She hugged lakshya in the same psycho state.

Scene 2
Lakshya forcefully took ragini away and slapped her hard and said 'Are you out of your senses. '

She suddenly realises that Swara is alive. She looked at the knife and realised it was a fake one. Suddenly a lot of expression came on her face. She started apologising to all and told she did this to get lakshya love taking her stand (such a psycho she is).

Shekhar says enough Ragini. Dadi breaks all relation with her. Everyone apologises swara. Dadi asks sumi to forgive her and shekhar bend his hand in front of Sumi and Swara. They both stopped her from doing so. Everyone is shocked amd boggled with Ragini. She stood alone remembering all what she has done in past. Shekhar told Swara to bring her bags and come along with them. Swara, sumi and shekhar hugged. They looked like a trio happy family.

Scene 3
Swara came down with her bags. All got teary eyed in garodia family. All were there except lakshya then he is heard coming down from the stairs talking to some one in phone about divorce papers..ragini still in tears seems to get into a shock..swara realizes this and starts going towards ragini..just then lakshya came in front..bend down on his knees..and said i lakshya maheshwari garodia..in front of all..apologises to you..for not beliving you..leaving you alone when you needed me most..but swara i really love u from core of my heart..my shona..i want you to come back here as mrs lakshya maheshawari garodia..please forgive me shona..sansakar gets teary eyed seeing it..shekhar comes there amd said my daughter needs time..let her go now..dp said you are right..they bid good night.. lakshya sees swara crying..haa ho gai galti mujhse mai jaanta hu song plays..sanskar from window sees swara going..crying hardly..dil jude bina hi tur gae song plays..
Scene 4
Swara along with her family reached baadi..she was going towards shekhar's home while shamishta holds her hand and took her to dida's house..shekhar tries to say something but sumi stops him and walked towards dida's house..shekhar looked at them helplessly..shamishta hugged swara and says shona i am with you always..swara says i am too maa but i want our family together..sumi says what family swara..swara hugs sumi and says ma when baba thought ragini is right he supported her but now when he knows i am right he is supporting me..ma plz think about it..we both are her daughters..even i was not able to blv ragini did all thid then how a father can blv..sumi sees her and kissed her forhead and says i am proud to have u as my daughter..swara says you should be and laughs.. just then they heard the knock at the door and opened it..dadi was standing there..sumi says i am just coming to home..dadi says no you will not come there..swara, dida along with sumi get shocked..dadi continued you will not come there now but you will come there as my bahu with all rituals..be in your mayka today..tommoro there will be a grand reception for you and shekhar and then you will come there with grah pravesh done..dadi then hugged swara and says tu mahri shekhar ki chhori h ( you are my shekhar's daughter) but you have power just like me..you went on me..dida says no swara went on me..they both starts arguing..swara stops them and said i am like both of you and hugged them.dadi says now everyone go to their room and sleep.

Scene 5
Lakshya remembers everythingsitting in his room and accuses himselfof not beliving swara. He dials swara number but then disconnects the call and says i will meet her and talk. Then he took out swara's phoo in phone.apologises to her and lie down with phone seeing swara's photo and put the phn down as if swara is lying beside him and hugged the phone. In sanskar's room..sanskar standing by the window..seeing the sky says thank you god..swara suceeded. He remembers her and then makes a call..swara picks the phn..she was lying on the bad..wearing pink night suit..looking extremely gorgeous..she said thanku sanskar..today everything has become correct due to you..thanks a lott..sanskar said i had made everything wrong in past so it was my duty to set it all right..just then he saw ragini going out of the house..he thought wehere can she go in midnight..he says i will call you later swara disconnecting the call he ran behind ragini. Ragini was walking aimlessly muttering u have spoiled everything and didn't get anything..now i know what i have to do. She reached the bridgie. Sanskar also reached there following her. Ragini shouted there ohh god how had i done such a big sin..i tried to kill my sister..i separated my parents..i ruined many lives..i have no right to live..as she was about to jumb just then sanskar holds her and says ragini..what are you doing..ragini wept loudly and says let me die sanskar..plz let me die..i have no right to live..i have done a great sin..sanskar consoles him with much difficulty and says look into my eyes ragini..will suicide make everything fine..no..you have realised your mistake and thats big thing..i was also wrong before but when i realised it i repented for it..u too do the same..he holds ragini's hand..ragini says but what can i do..he says u can unite swara and lucky..ragini looked into his eyes straight and started crying and then hugged him tightly..sanskar too hugged back..then they both broke the hug and sit there with there legs hanging down the bridge..sanskar says everything was good till i came and i spoilt everything..ragini says not only you..i was your partner in crime..i had done much sanskar..even you went to the right track afterwards and me..she cried hard..sanskar consoles her and said don't think over past just think what to do ahead..she says we will unite swara and lakshya..they are our love and being far away from our love will be our punishment..she cried and hugged him..he pacifies him and said lets go home. Ragini says stay here for some time..let's go there down the tree..i want to be away from all that for some time..sanskar took her there holding hands..he saw ragini feeling cold and gives her his jacket..she reminds sanskar giving jacket..she hugged him again and wept..they both sit down the tree and fall asleep..Ragini awoke in the morning when sun rays reached them..ragini was sleeping on sanskar's lap and sanskar was sleeping taking the support of tree bark having his mouth open. ragini laughed seeing this and closed his mouth then composing herself she awoke him..sanskar says ohh its morning..lets go home fast.they went home..sanskar says you go through door..i will go via pipe..she remembers laksh goin via pipe at baadi..sanskar asked what happen..she says nothing go with care.. as she enters home..she saw gloomy environment there..she thought of preparing tea but annapurana stops her from going ti the kitchen. She stood still and lakshya calls her name..saying..ragini where were you..were u planning for a new game to be played..just then the lawyer came..lakshya welcomes him and ask for the divorce papers..he hands him the papers and went..lakshya says ragini sign these papers and go from here..go wherever you want..i don't care go and die whatever.. just then they hear swara shouting mr lakshya maheshwari enough..not a word more for my sister..i will not forgive you for that..she will go with me to her own home at badi..and lakshya she has done all this to get her love but what you have done..you married even without waiting for me when u knew that someone wanted to stop the marriage. First see yourself lakshya..if you had trusted me that day or have waited for me all this wouldn't have happened. She holds ragini hand and said ragini bring your bags. We will go baadi..ragini says no one will accept me..swara says i sill make everything right and touches her face. Swaragini music plays..ragini goes to bring he bag..lakshya says swara that's why i love you..i know i was very wrong. Punish me.. but please give me a chance.. swara ignored him and go to durga prasad and invite him with whole family at baadi for sumi and shekhar reception. Everyone agreed. She went yo sanskar and said quietly thanku for saving my sister last night and telling me all this in time..he says anything for u swara..she says what?? in a surprising tone. He says nothing..we will meet in evening..she smiles and says sure.. lakshya fumes seeing their bonding.ragini came with bags apologised to everyone and swara took her. Both lakshya and sansakar see swara going remembering happy moments with her..moh k dhage song plays.

Scene 6
Swara asks everyone to forgive swara..sumi hugs ragini and says mothers can not be angry for too long with their child..ragini emotionally hugs her and cried her heart out saying sorry for all her mistakes..sumi kissed ragini on her forhead..everyone went inside..ragini sadly looks at her home standing at dida's house..sumi says i will make everything fine..nd in my grah pravesh i will go along with my two daughters..they three hugged shedding tears of happiness. Swara says ragini come lets do preparation and select dress for function. In room rafini says swara i have done such a big crime..punish me..i am really sorry..swara says yes i will punish you..ragini says tell me..swara says today in evening function u have to sing a song accompanying me..ragini hugged swara crying..swara says we are swaragini and always be..ragini nods.

Precap : swaragini dancing in dola re dola

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.2K 13
I loved him, I love him n I will always love him bcz he is my first crush n my last love.. said ragini. love you swato..said sanskaar. love you to...
47.7K 2.1K 14
from swaragini track ... but with many differences.. here swara is mad .. she lost her mental health bcz of accident. dida is her only support who ta...
11.7K 1.7K 30
"You inhuman brainless creature what do you think of yourself?" "Atleast I know where I am." "Where are we, then?" "For your information miss know it...
132K 10.9K 54
Their lives were going smoothly with friendship ,care and love.. untill one day!! _________________________________ She felt something inside her bre...