27 Swara, Sanskar and Lakshya

'Answer me Swara. Your silence is raising my doubt. I will have to handover this ring to police. Just answer me dammit'he shook her.

'I have no answer Sanskar'said she and ran from there.

'Damn it. She betrayed me, my love and her sister too'sanskar said in anger and hit his hand on the wall causing it to bleed.

Swara went to her family. They were still motionless. It seemed like they are not people but a picture painted.

She joined her hands and prayed to god for Ragini. She still has to solve many issues. But first thing was the well being of Ragini.

Just then the police arrived for discussing the case further.

'We got the forensic reports and found that there was poisionous chemical in the rice found in sink and in the bowl. Also the water contained a chemical that caused low blood pressure' said the inspector.

'It means it was fully planned' said Shekhar in disbelief.

'Yes it is. We have got the clue about the priest. We will get him soon. We are here to investigate about the case.

Police investigated the case further. Questioned the family members again and with a warning of not leaving the town the police left.

Swara was lost in thoughts just when Sanskar came there and clenched her wrist dragging her out of the hospital.

"Stop it Sanskar" Swara yelled at him but he threw her in the car and started the car.

"Where are u taking me" asked Swara shouting.

"Where you belong to. To the police" said Sanskar as he fastened the car further.

"Stop the car Sanskar " Swara shouted while diverting the steering of the car with Sanskar gripping it more tightly.

"Stop it " I said and she twisted the steering causing it to come to a stop with halt.

Sanskar banged his hand hardly on the steering wheel and gritted his teeth seeing Swara.

"Why you did this" he asked looking at her soon his anger turning into tears.

He was crying like an innocent baby. He held her face between his hands and said , " Shona please say u didnt do it. I love you Swara. Please for once say you haven't done anything and I will just put this ring into your finger and forget everything. Please Swara" and saying this he burst into tears and landed his heae on her lap.

She rubbed his head softly and kissed his hairs to calm him down. He began to sob requesting Swara to end her silence and say something.

He got up looked into her eyes. His eyes went red due to continious crying.

Swara kissed his eyes letting Sanskar hold her from the waist and then there breathing mingled. There lips shivered a little and then Swara kissed his lips lightly.

Sanskar kissed her again softly and then he touched her lips with his tounge. Swara closed her eyes and he deepened the kiss. Soon they were lost in deep into each other causing a soothing effect on each other.

Sanskar parting her looked deep into her eyes again trying to read her emotions just then her phone rang.

"lakshya" name flashed on the screen.

Sanskar seeing it jerked her and again banged his hand on the steering wheel this time causing it to bleed.

Swara got panicked and tried to touch him but he again jerked her banging his hand one more time.

"Please stop it Sanskar. Please" she pleaded.

"Shut up and talk to your lover " said he and recieved the call putting it over Swara ears.

Lakshya said something over there.

"What" said Swara in shock and cut the call.

'I have to go Sanskar. Please get first aid done please" said Swara while unlocking car's door.

"Where are you going " he asked in an angry tone.

"I cannot tell you right now, please trust me Sanskar" she said.

Sanskar clutched his wrist tightly causing immense pain amd said, " You are such a witch. I hate you. You tried killing your own sister and faked your love. I wont let you go anywhere. You will go to jail"

" I will have to go Sanskar" saying this she jerked Sanskar and left from there immediately.

Guys please tell abt the storyline if you r liking it or not.

Next part after your reviews.

Sorry for not being consistent nd too late..exams bd coaching..busy schedule..will try to be regular..just give your feedback.

Love u guys😘😘