6. LOVE AND JEALOUSY PART 2

Thanku for your support dear. In such a less time i get a lot of support from u. I am glad you are liking it. :)

Thanks to all who read this and special thanks to V9863K and SanchayitaPhukan..thank u guys..you really boosted me up :)

Here is the story now :)

*******************
Scene 1
All were complimenting lakshya and swara as perfect couple. Swara was uncomfortable and lakshya was happy beyond imagination.
Diya was applying mehendi on her hands. She asked Swara and Ragini to perform dance. Swara was a bit unhappy due the things going all around. She refused but Ragini held her hand and dragged her to dance floor. Song was played
Mehndi h rachne wali hatho m gehri lali.. :))

They both danced beautifully and all  got mesmerized seeing them. Diya said ' we all know swaragini rocks ' . Swara happily hugged Ragini hearing this , Ragini remembered all her deads and got teary eyed and then she became more determined to unite lakshya and swara to repent her mistake. She hugged swara back.
Now both swaragini sat for applying mehendi on their hands. The mehendi designer mafe beautiful jaipur design mehendi on their hands and asked whose name should be written in Swara’s hand . Diya said lakshya, Swara tried to opoose but in vain. Diya said ' don't shy ohky, if you love him than show it ' . Swara smiled fadingly and left saying she have some work. She then took a cotton to rub the name written but just then lakshya hold his hand. Swara looked at him shockingly. He eyed his name and said ' swara i knew u love me still,  its not easy to forget first love. ' saying this he hugged swara and kissed het on the neck portion that was beautifully revealed by the choli swara is wearing. Sanskar saw that and the juice glass in his hand crushed. Sanskar hand was filled with blood. He left from there.
Swara partes lakshya with a push messing her mehendi and lakshya name on her palm. She  said 'lakshya stop it please, 'with tears shedding out her eyes. Lakshya cupped her face and kissed on her eyes. Swara hugged ger tightly and let out her pain in tears. She remembered meetings with lakshya and then the rituals and then her wedding day. Their love and promises. All were running like a Flashback in front of her eyes. She hugged lakshya even  more tightly and closed her eyes. As she shut her eyes she saw sanskar. Sanskar helping her after the accident happened in bridge. Sanskar filling sindoor in her maang announcing his love for her. Her heartbeat fastened and she again pushed laksh apart. Lakshya asked her what happened can u not give one chance to our love. Swara said' lakshya..i will decide after talking to sanskar as he helped me a lott in all that trouble when u were not with me. Lakshya bent down on his knees and held his ears to say sorry. Swara removed his hand and said laughing lets talk to Sanskar first.   They both proceeded to search for Sanskar. They reached the pool.
Precap
Sanskar and Ragini leaning for a kiss..swara sees them being shocked.
***********************

Thankuuu guys and please vote and comment and follow amd support. I will give the next update today only if you guys want. Please mention dear. I love u all my readers. You are the backbone of my story :)

                 ♡Heer♡